Posted: 6 years ago
Anil is a hypocrite, I have watched many interviews of his where he tries to portray himself as this cool, open minded father when he is not. 
In one of this speeches he said, that especially girls should not feel pressured to marry, parents pressure or society pressure. He said if ppl want to marry young they should marry young, if ppl want to take their time they can take their time but, they dont need to get carried away as their is a time limit for children like W*F.🤢

Since when is having children exclusive being married what kind of bullish is he spewing? 
I also saw older comments of his, when he was talking about so-nam giving her gyan about how he would want her to pass on the values he passed on to her ,to her own children, but quickly added only after after marriage. As if he was stressing that marriage comes first and kids later. 
Few years ago before Preity Zinta married he was on her show also giving gyan to her about how when she decides to marry and has children she will relate to being a parent. Even Preity was like W*F🤢. But didnt say anything since he is old. 
Anyways, what is it with him not wanting his children to have kids before marriage? 
Didnt his own brother conceive children out of marriage? 
Hopefully his weirdo son impregnates someone and the girl decides to keep the baby. 
That would be his karma for being such a fakster, and faux open minded person. 
Satthiya gaya buddah ðŸ¤¢
Edited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This is why I like Boner much more he does everything khullam Khula
Wheels are coming of your Anil Kapoor bandwagon lol
Find someone young and ur 20 something age...

maybe siddharth or varun dhavan...

if u r ok with 10-15 year then ranbir can come in as well

anyway ...i would suggest creating one topic on Anil and Boner and give ur feelings there...lol. 
Edited by hippopotamus - 6 years ago
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
😆 I don't get it. What's the issue? And how's he fake? Anyway, looks like you aren't going to be besotted by him anymore.

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

😆 I don't get it. What's the issue? And how's he fake? Anyway, looks like you aren't going to be besotted by him anymore.

well someone who is truly modern and open minded would not stress the need to get married before having children. Someone open minded would understand that you can have children and NOT be married and it would be totally fine. What he is saying that he does not want his children reproducing before marriage and that is not right.Edited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Image result for that escalated quickly
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Out of all the guys in Bollywood you are obsessed with Anil and his hairy ass.

Lol

Originally posted by: Atomicbomb

Out of all the guys in Bollywood you are obsessed with Anil and his hairy ass.

Lol

yes I am. You know why? Because love is blind, and I genuinely believe we are made for each other.

Tbh out of all the ppl in Bollyweird he seems among the sanest. So yeah and I Love Hair 😳Edited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Behna kya baat hai? Phir shuru hogaye aap? Waise Anil ne kuch galat to nahi kaha na? Agar pehle shaadi hogi aur phir Sonam ke bachche honge to at least aapko to pata rahega na ki damaad aapka kaun hai aur is bahane aap shaadi ki shopping mei bhi busy rahoge aur Sonam aapke kapde decide karegi. Not a bad idea at all! Is mei problem kya hai behen ji? Oopar se aapko tara tara ke kababs, naan, biriyani aur pulao khaane ko milenge. To aap gussa kis baat pe ho rahi ho? Is bahane aap bhi apne damaad se mil lena. Aur damaad ki aarti utaarte samay aap gate pe khade khade kuch paise bhi kama lena. Kya jayega aapka? Kuch bhi to nahi. What say? Edited by rabees011 - 6 years ago
rabees011 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anils_wife

This is why I like Boner much more he does everything khullam Khula

Kahi aisa na ho behna ki Boney ke chakkar mei padke aapko ye pata lage ki khullam khulla to door balki chaar deewaro ke peeche bhi Boney sahab ka boner nahi uthega aur naahi aapko wo sukh naseeb hoga jo kuch saal pehle unki dono dharam patniyo ko naseeb ho gaya tha. Edited by rabees011 - 6 years ago