ARSH OS ~ A Blind Date ~

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
"Urgh! You're giving me headaches, Armaan. Pata nahi kab tumhari yeh torture katam hoga." Shilpa groaned in frustration and anger while staring at her phone, hoping that her so called boyfriend - Armaan called or texted her back but her phone screen was blank, there was no missed calls or texts from anyone. Her mind kept rolling back to the stupid fight, they shared two days ago, yes two f**king days ago and he still not even tried to contact her. They have had many fights but he had never ignore her that long before.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai.. Armaan.. Tum meri wareme nahi sochoge toh main tumhare wareme me sochugi?" She took a deep beath before cursed him "Go to the hell Armaan Malik. I don't care about you. Hope you boiled alive, burnt alive, buried alive."

She checked her phone once again and after finding the screen still blank she slammed her phone face down and stormed out of her room, angrily.

"What's up lady?" asked Anjali when Shilpa went into the living room of her house.

"I need your help, Anji." said Shilpa while sitting on the couch next to Anjali.

"I want you to get me a date this weekend." Shilpa added.

"What? are you kidding with me, girl?" Anjali eyes wide out in shocked before quickly added "Tumhe yaad haina? tumhari already ek boyfriend hai?"

"No, I'm not kidding, Anjali. I want it to be someone who is more handsome, charming and rich than Armaan Malik. I'm done with him. Na wo meri phone utha raha hai na massages ka reply de raha hai. If he
does not care about me than I'm also not gonna think about him." Shilpa pressed her lips together, angrily.

Anjali laughed and said "Relax lady. But are you sure you want it?"

"Hell yes!" answered Shilpa, confidently.

"For heaven's sake, stop sweating, Shilpa." Shilpa told herself as she was standing in front of an expensive restaurant and suddenly Anjali's text bombarded her phone.

From Anjali: Is everything alright?

From Shilpa: No, I'm hell nervous. You know na it is the first time I come on a blind date. Agar main usko pasad nahi ayi toh?

From Anjali: Don't flake out on him, Shilpa. Main usko bohat dino se janti hu. he's a really nice guy and don't worry he'll definitely like
you ;) bye and good luck babe

With a small smile, she put her phone into her pocket and made her way into the restaurant.

"Welcom ma'am." A waiter greeted her with a smile and then asked "Have you had reservation?"

"Ummm..." She didn't know how to answer to this.

"She's with me." A familiar male voice called out from behind. Shilpa turned around and saw armaan was standing there, wearing a simple white button down shirt and black pants. He was smirking at her. The waiter nodded his head respectfully towards Armaan and guided them to their table.

Shilpa glancing around nervously as she was sitting on the table while trying to avoid eye contact with Armaan.

"Tum mujhe kya hello bhi nahi bologe?" Armaan raised an eyebrow.

"Don't talk to me." Shilpa hissed in anger before continued "I swear I'll kill Anjali after I'm done dumping your body. I can't believe tum dono ne mil ke mujhe bewakoof banaya."
She paused before asked "By the way yeh restaurant khali kyu hai?"

"Ouch! Itna gussa..." Armaan said in a teasing manner and continued "Well! Yeh restaurant khali is liye dekh reha hai kyu ki hum dono VIP area me hai aur mene pura VIP area book kya hai so that koi hum dono ko disturb na kare."

"Now please apna gussa chodo yaar." he Pouted his lips and then added "Dekha jaye toh gussa mujhe hona chaye. Mere hote huye bhi tum yeha kisi aur setting karne aye ho. Thank god Anjali ne phone kar ke sab bata diya."

"Lekin abhi bhi mujhe samajh nahi araha hai tumhari Armaan ke walaba tum kaise kisi aur ko dating karne ke wareme soch liya, haan?" He gritted his teeth.

"Wait!" Shilpa raised an eyebrow in irritation before said angrily "Its been two week when we had that stupid fight but tumne ek bar bhi call karna jaroori nahi samajha aur na hi meri calls or texts ka answer diya. How can you still thinking tumhare pass koi reason hai gussa hone ka?"

"I'm really sorry, Shilpa." Armaan said regrentfully
"I thought it would be a good idea if I stay away from you for a while as you got really mad that day. But I was so stupid I found myself unable to get any energy to do anything when I'm not with you. Staying away from you only showed to me that I'm
hopelessly and completely in love with you. Please forgive me. I promise it will not happen again." He confessed while looking into her teary green eyes.

She blinked the tears away, stood up from her seat and hugged him tighty. She
whispered in his
ear "I love you, Armaan."

He placed a kiss on her check and responded "I love you too."

"But Shilpa agar tumne next time kis aur ko date karne ke wareme sochna to mujh se bura koi nahi hoga. No other man will ever have what belongs to me. You are mine. Only mine, Got it?" said Armaan in a warning tone as he broke way from her.

"Urgh! you're ruining the romantic moment, Armaan." She made a face and he laughed.

Then he looked at her and asked "Shall we dance?"

She giggled and then nodded her head. He led her to the dance floor as soft music began to play.

Surkh Wala, Sauz
Wala, Faiz Wala
Love
Hota Hai Jo Love Se
Jyada Waise Wala
Love
Ishq Wala Love

Armaan placed his hand on her waist and then Shilpa placed her hand on his shoulder. They started moving their body slowly in unison.

Hua Jo Dard Bhi Toh
Humko Aaj Kuch
Zyada Hua
Ishq Wala Love
Ye Kya Hua Hai Kya
Khabar Yehi Pata
Hai Zyada Hua
Ishq Wala Love
Agar Ye Usko Bhi
Hua Hai Phir Bhi
Mujhko Zyada Hua
Ishq Wala Love

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment before she suddenly lowered her eyelashes, shyly. That action brought a broader smile to his face. He used his hand to raise her chin a bit upward so their eyes can meet again and muttered "Don't look away."

Meri Neend Jaise
Pehli Baar Tooti Hai
Aankhein Band Kar
Ke Dekhi Hai Maine
Subah
Hui Dhoop Zyada
Leke Teri Roshni
Din Chadha
Ishq Wala Love

He placed his hand inches up from the small of her back, up her spine. It was slow and sensual enough to make squeeze her her eyes shut.

Jhanke Badalon Ki
Jaali Ke Peechhe Se
Kare Chandani Ye
Mujhko Ittala
Leke Noor Sara
Chand Mera Yahin
Pe Hai Chhupa
Chhupa Hua
Ishq Wala Love

Without warning he lifted her off the ground by the waist and in a matter of seconds her legs were dangling in the air as he moved themself.

Hua Jo Dard Bhi Toh
Humko Aaj Kuch
Zyada Hua
Ishq Wala Love
Ye Kya Hua Hai Kya
Khabar Yehi Pata
Hai Zyada Hua
Ishq Wala Love

Armaan eyes never leave her as he slowly lowered her to the ground.

"Shilpa!" Armaan whispered as he eyes was on her lips. He was looking at them like they were made out of glass. He slowly started moving closer and closer until his lips finally touched her.

Sparks exploded at the simple contact between them and Armaan found himself sliding his hands down to her shoulders so he could pull her closer. He wrapped both of his arms around her back and pressed his body against her. Her fingers move upward, locking around behind his neck. She opened her mouth allowing his access and he happily invaded, licking and tasting what she offered.

He broke away from their passionate kiss and pressed his forehead against her. He closed his eyes and asked "Shilpa Malhotra. Will you marry me?"

She grabbed his cheek and pulled his mouth once again against her."Yes!" She somehow managed to say
the word in between the kiss.

"Par kabhi chod ke toh nahi jawoge?" She asked after ended the kiss while gasping for air to fill her lungs

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small red box. He opened the box, brought the ring up in front of him, took her hand and slid the ring on her finger. He kissed on her hand and said "Never in a million years."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimzzz02 thumbnail
Rimzzz02 thumbnail