Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi! I have just started reading this story and have reached part 13 which is on the blog. Please send me the password and I will leave my comments after part 15 here.
ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the pm and password dear. Just completed reading the first thread and 21 parts in one go. Amazing story so far. A normal beautiful innocent girl geet becomes a queen geetangali and is caged in the golden castle without her will, who doesn't get any love of her husband and her so called mother in law hates her because she is a commoner and not from the royal blood like them. So keeps taunting her on and off for her behavior and mannerism. But things change for good for geet with the entry of maan singh khurana in her life and now both are attracted to each other and cannot stay away from each other. What happen next and what does future hold for both of them. Eagerly waiting to know more.
NattyNats thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey, i read the comments of others and i think the concept is very interesting but i am unable to find the story please DM the story to me as well☺️