Boney Kapoor better father than Anil Kapoor

Posted: 6 years ago
o I was browsing thru fotos, of both Boner and Aneey and their respective offspring. 
Now I know that Aneey's daughters are a decade older but, even from childhood or Sawariya photos (so-nam was Janvhi's age then), I havent come across one picture of Anil actually kissing his daughter or daughters. Not one. 
All he does is hug them, and thats it. 
WTH? 
Boner seems so much more affectionate than his overrated brother. 

I have yet to see a picture of Anney posing with his daughters in swimming suits (not even an old childhood one). 
Boner is much more cool, and suave like that. 

Look at the drastic difference to this ðŸ¤¢

Boner is daddy cool! Aney is whatever.. a Harshvardhan lover ðŸ¤¢

Edited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maybe I should go for Boney? He is single and is known to be obsessed with his wives. 
Will he love me like he loved Sri? 
Boner is far more affectionate than Hairy Kapoor anyways ðŸ˜³Edited by Anils_wife - 6 years ago
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 6 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Go for boney . He is single 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
oh really...where was the love for arjun n anshula...if i am not mistake...they are his own kids...his own blood...where was the love for these two kids...their childhood was destroyed by these man whom is their father...where was the love...he just abandon these set of kids n was focusing on the other set of kids...arjun n anshula were deprived from their father's love

anil is a million times better father at least he did not abandon his kids for selfish reason...his profession is such that he can't spend time with his kids...i am sure when he is at home...he is a cool dad...
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maine toh pehle hi bola tha boney se shaadi kar lo..

Originally posted by: Mages

oh really...where was the love for arjun n anshula...if i am not mistake...they are his own kids...his own blood...where was the love for these two kids...their childhood was destroyed by these man whom is their father...where was the love...he just abandon these set of kids n was focusing on the other set of kids...arjun n anshula were deprived from their father's love

anil is a million times better father at least he did not abandon his kids for selfish reason...his profession is such that he can't spend time with his kids...i am sure when he is at home...he is a cool dad...

so what Boner at least treated two of his children right, did Anil treat any of them right? Boner is a single parent now does Anil even understand the meaning of being a parent? Leave alone a single one.
PhunsukWangdu thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good idea but stay away from bath tubs.

Originally posted by: PhunsukWangdu

why?
CuttingChai thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhunsukWangdu

Too early but funny.😆

TM plz take a break from Hairy and Bony topics. 
Edited by Mascarpone - 6 years ago