Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
If bevkoof ki toli blamed trp they can't see it's effected other shows also but still they remain on top chart ok let assume trp decrease bcoz trp and ur show is gud y trp decrease too much other shows trp also decrease but not like laado2 and last week trp 14 week 1.5 and that time no ipl from 15 week ipl started and laado2 telecast timting that time when 1/2 hour break in match after first inning so if anyone blame trp they r not only fool much more and those serials who's trp gud that shows also suffering from ipl but trp is not too much less then laddo Edited by ruhi1985sheetal - 6 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they can't blame Ipl for trp decrease..

it's clear viewers are not liking current track..

if u see Avika n shaleen's twitter's..they are flooded with messages saying bring yuvraj back..

ariyabestfan thumbnail
it's hard for typical Indian audience to digest seeing heroine romancing with other man when her husband is so brutally killed infront of her eyes..

n they r showing how easily she is falling for shaurya..
ariyabestfan thumbnail
I think makers shaleen ke exit ke baad bhi acchi trp banaye rakh sakhte the..agar Woh dikhate ke kaise Anushka yuvraj ke bare me pata Karne ki koshish karti..

kaise badla Lene ki koshish karti ..shaurya usame Kaisa Sath deta Usaka n then they could show their slow love story..

but Yaha pe anushka has totally forget about yuvraj..not even they once show that she tried to know wheather he is alive or not..

but they r showing her dancing,celebrating, romancing with someone else..

agar yahi show Karna tha toh unhe atleast anushka ki memory loss Kar deni chahiye thi Taki viewrs atleast ye sochke accept Kar Lete usse ke bechari ko Kuch Yaad hi Nahi he..

par lagta he Anushka ne yuvraj ki aakhri baat seriously le li he..Zindagi me aage bado Jo tumse bahot pyar karega usake Sath..Muze bhul jao..

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
If IPL is not a fact then mujhse zayada khush koi nahi hoga...
Aur twitter pe main bhi hu. Mujhe pata hai waha.pe kya ho raha hai. I hope BKT PH ko jaldi samjh me ajay aur woh Shaleen ko wapas le aye.

Aur agar woh log aise bakwas dikaharahe hai to isme humara fayeda hi hai. Main to itni hi dua karti hu ke Shaleen jaldi se show pe wapas ajaye aur uske baad woh log thode acchi story present kare...
Humein twitter per yeh baat failani hogi ki laado ki trp ipl ki wajah se nahi giri kyunki laado ke time pe break hota hai first inning ke baad especially ColorsTv and dhaval gada ko taaki woh samajh sake trp ipl.ki wajah se ne bekar boring story aur Shaleen ke na hone ki wajah se giri hai
PranPriye thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

I think makers shaleen ke exit ke baad bhi acchi trp banaye rakh sakhte the..agar Woh dikhate ke kaise Anushka yuvraj ke bare me pata Karne ki koshish karti..

kaise badla Lene ki koshish karti ..shaurya usame Kaisa Sath deta Usaka n then they could show their slow love story..

but Yaha pe anushka has totally forget about yuvraj..not even they once show that she tried to know wheather he is alive or not..

but they r showing her dancing,celebrating, romancing with someone else..

agar yahi show Karna tha toh unhe atleast anushka ki memory loss Kar deni chahiye thi Taki viewrs atleast ye sochke accept Kar Lete usse ke bechari ko Kuch Yaad hi Nahi he..

par lagta he Anushka ne yuvraj ki aakhri baat seriously le li he..Zindagi me aage bado Jo tumse bahot pyar karega usake Sath..Muze bhul jao..

Totally on point πŸ‘
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Jumping into the discussion
I watched initial episodes of laado 2 and liked the concept. Killing ammaji was wrong move because the initial promo was about her and her granddaughters. Okay now that's done. Making yuvraj bad just to show Anushka being tortured was another mistake. It became similar to raghav sia of laado1. 
Then yuvrajs death. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Revamp for a newly launched show? Wasn't the cvs prepared their script for even 100 episodes?
Well I really like sidharth arora. No doubt. But story? I know Indian soaps are illogical but this is too pathetic. A woman who has lost her husband is shown with another guy with all the eyelocks and neverending bg music. πŸ˜•

Any NBT fans? Megha always had monologue with her late husband. I wish something like that was shown here. 

Anyways just wanted to put my POV πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: --Ujwala--

Jumping into the discussion

I watched initial episodes of laado 2 and liked the concept. Killing ammaji was wrong move because the initial promo was about her and her granddaughters. Okay now that's done. Making yuvraj bad just to show Anushka being tortured was another mistake. It became similar to raghav sia of laado1. 
Then yuvrajs death. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Revamp for a newly launched show? Wasn't the cvs prepared their script for even 100 episodes?
Well I really like sidharth arora. No doubt. But story? I know Indian soaps are illogical but this is too pathetic. A woman who has lost her husband is shown with another guy with all the eyelocks and neverending bg music. πŸ˜•

Any NBT fans? Megha always had monologue with her late husband. I wish something like that was shown here. 

Anyways just wanted to put my POV πŸ˜Š

I don't like Siddharth I never watched his any previous show so I don't know about him I just saw few seconds of his video on Instagram don't u think he not give up to mark like Shaleen and megna and I totally agreed nbtnmkk lead actess remembered her husband so long after his death in Indian culture maximum women like this and in this show  yuvraj died  to save his wife he gave his life for his wife and wt anushka did after leap she never remember yuvraj and fall for s ome other guy  just in 6 months it's very difficult to digest actually makers didn't gave chance to serial for grow they changed script first killed ammaji then yuvraj and we can't understand y trp always gud 97% always in top 10 then y this type of decision now see trp worst after leap they ruined gud show different from other shows even in one interview yuvshka said there is lots of romantic scene between them and ammaji revenge but all changed and Avika also not happy with this current track
Freebird_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi1985sheetal

I don't like Siddharth I never watched his any previous show so I don't know about him I just saw few seconds of his video on Instagram don't u think he not give up to mark like Shaleen and megna and I totally agreed nbtnmkk lead actess remembered her husband so long after his death in Indian culture maximum women like this and in this show  yuvraj died  to save his wife he gave his life for his wife and wt anushka did after leap she never remember yuvraj and fall for s ome other guy  just in 6 months it's very difficult to digest actually makers didn't gave chance to serial for grow they changed script first killed ammaji then yuvraj and we can't understand y trp always gud 97% always in top 10 then y this type of decision now see trp worst after leap they ruined gud show different from other shows even in one interview yuvshka said there is lots of romantic scene between them and ammaji revenge but all changed and Avika also not happy with this current track

Well I am not comparing sid with shaleen. It's hard to accept a new lead. All I am saying is this revamp was not at all required. They actually deviated from their initial concept. I don't care about trps . I don't understand this trp concept. We all know the content of trp toppersπŸ˜†. I always look for a good story than a successful story which unfortunately is not seen in the latest episodes of laado