Bepannah My thoughts, Let it come on!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~My Thoughts ep 22~17.4.18 Let it come!

One way of living life is to let it come, good or bad, come what may! will deal with whatever it dishes out. For rather take it fighting all the way, then be beaten by it, for its not for the living but for the dead... and one would rather be alive then give up the battle! For me both Aditya and Zoya are warriors in their own way. Their motives may differ, but their intent is to face the ups and downs of life, contest, principles, people, injustice.. imperfections within themselves..

The episode is about how things are seen and perceived. It's about let those with eyes take in the obvious While  others perceive the subtle unseen. Take Aditya for example, before Arjun, he too pokes fun at Zoya's catastrophic attempt at Bella's   pre-nuptial event , gone viral for all to  enjoy Zoya's failed efforts. On the face of it Aditya too gloats like the rest of the world. But then again, Aditya's discerning eye also notices Mahi's smirk in the video. It doesn't take him long to put two and two together. Aditya's previous knowledge of Mahi being a snake in the grass, and no well wisher of Zoya, only convinces him to conclude that conniving Mahi may be behind, packing him and Zoya both behind bars. Aditya appears to have a change of heart. Sets  his vendetta  aside momentarily. Opts  for what needs to be done. The right thing! get Zoya, whom he professed previously should stay behind bars, out!. He sees clearly, thus reverses his  take, gives Arjun a blank cheque to get  the cheater Yash's widow  bailed out! For Zoya is not at fault!

To me, in getting Zoya out, Aditya also defeats Mahi's vicious motive of ensuring Zoya stay in the lock up is gruelling and extended!

Aditya baffles Arjun. On the face of it fury, animosity, against a dead man's business, his wife! While beneath, a puzzling compassion ? for Zoya. One  is unsure about the components of his visibly tormented brother!  I would say , Arjun worries in vain for Aditya destroying  himself after a dead Yash! For to me, Aditya's  highly charged rage against the cheater Yash Arora,  does not prevent him from realizing and standing up for what Adi  deems as the right stance for him. Bailing out Zoya is in a roundabout way,  is  making provision for a armour to protect  Zoya against the assaults of the vicious Mahi! Let life come at him.. adulterate his right to avenge himself, by subtly supporting ..a damsel in distress because, even the full of himself Aditya Hooda,  can still read between the lines! Recognise, friend and foe!  Aditya can decipher, Zoya s character more than she imagine.  He admits  she  irritates, infuriates him to no end! But really Yash s widow has not a crooked bone in her body! She cannot sink so low...

Let it come! whatever brews up between  Adi and Zoya, before each other and the world , may appear daggers drawn! But really, both in their own way are gradually developing a  keen understanding  into their  natures.. and problems. Its interesting to hear Zoya defend Aditya Hooda before Noor who concludes, the man is arrogant and needs to be taught a lesson. Zoya calms her sister and outlines her strategy to combat Aditya, by tackling the root of his problem.. convince him that his wife Pooja loved him! In doing so Zoya will also  prove Yash's innocence! This way Zoya persuades her sister, the emotional on going brawl between her and Aditya will subside itself! Without taking further drastic measures!

Zoya's freedom comes! Not from the dead and no more Yash!  But  it comes on! by the alive and living yet under cover Aditya Hooda! Zoya ,perhaps needs to seek the living in the land of the  alive! Not the dead in the land of the living!  She needs to pat herself, for overcoming her worst fears, her personal cockroaches!  Like being abandoned  behind bars!  Yes Arjun bails her out.. and its odd not once does it not cross her mind , that it may be the rude ,full of himself AD! Who might be her true saviour! Behind his brothers gracious action!

Let it come! Real sibling support! What can be better than this. Arjun backing Aditya and Noor backing Zoya in Yash's family home. Finally Mahi will have to deal with the feisty Noor instead of the easily manipulated and duped Zoya. At last Mahi gets, what's been coming her way a long time! Mahi is  one sibling jealous of  her brother Yash!

Aditya feels if Zosh shuts down then let it come! To me it's a potent scene, where employees dread the outcome for losing their jobs! Zoya seems more compassionate to their fears. She is also forthright when it comes to protecting  and refuting police accusations  that both her and Aditya staged the  incident to prove bankruptcy to get out of paying off lenders and gaining insurance  monies!

Aditya insinuates he might know who the culprit is.. but really its a police investigation job to deal with, not his. Zoya however once again, begins to echo what Mahi had fed her..  Adi may have caused the freak accident! He is livid!  Once again, this bimbo Zoya puts on blinkers ! fails again! to  fathom, real snakes wriggling around her! and suspects his intentions!. Mind you Zoya here to me was  more concerned about Zosh closing down and many employees losing their jobs, that makes her appeal to Aditya ,if he knows about how the  rig crashed! Then he best inform the police! But Adi growls at her instead.

Let the riots come! Like a true company boss she sends her employees home.. but herself stays back in the office to protect the  company.. come what may!

Let hide and seek games come on !Mahi , at the station,  fights with her crocodile tears and guile, stumbles across yet another piece of evidence, to suit her evil designs. There's no dearth of successful plotting and planning against her targeted duo Aditya and Zoya. Harsh Hooda, continues to seek the much sought after Pooja's diary! Last but not the least! Arjun Noor  hide and seek turns into bring it on! For now the two spot each other!  For Arjun, it's enough! She may be the girl after his own heart!... her puppy saving heroic feat! that causes a near miss traffic   multiple vehicle smash up! Arjun can see the girl is impulsive! ready to risk her own life, to save the vulnerable and needy! Just like he is..

Will Aditya Hooda come?? wonders Zoya as she stays back to guard her business.  A large section of her justifies his presence beside her in this riotous hour. After all he is her business partner. Besides, somehow when ever  she is in dire straits he tends to come! so Zoya somehow waits for the alive and kicking Aditya Hooda and not her dead love Yash.. Zoya will  come around to seeing things as they are.. in the meanwhile , let it come!   hamlet53 18 .4. 18

Many pardons for a late post,  dear readers.. got held up yesterday.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zayu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Your write up is amazing and brings more perspective to the show👏. 
Let it come! whatever brews up between  Adi and Zoya, before each other and the world they may appear daggers drawn! But really, both in their own way are gradually develop a  keen understanding  into their  natures.. and problems.
You highlighted this point so correctly Aditya and Zoya have started growing a bond of their own, in a way they are helping each other in overcoming the tragedy in their lives.The best aspect is the fact even though Adi repeatedly says he hates zoya at the moment he is the one who is shielding her from the harshness of the world and even though zoya seems to find aditya despicable and bothersome she is looking out for him in her own ways.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
hello Zayu..😃 how lovely to  hear from you.. welcome to the forum, and my  thoughts..
Your write up is amazing and brings more perspective to the show👏.  
Let it come! whatever brews up between  Adi and Zoya, before each other and the world they may appear daggers drawn! But really, both in their own way are gradually developing a  keen understanding  into their  natures.. and problems.
You highlighted this point so correctly Aditya and Zoya have started growing a bond of their own, in a way they are helping each other in overcoming the tragedy in their lives.
you share another thought.. yes they are supporting each others grieving.. humans are so complex.. they are drawn to each other by similar  pain.. as much as they disagree.. pain somehow  unites them..
The best aspect is the fact even though Adi repeatedly says he hates zoya at the moment he is the one who is shielding her from the harshness of the world and even though zoya seems to find aditya despicable and bothersome she is looking out for him in her own ways.
  ..yes, they both are learning from each others reactions...  thanks Zayu for sharing 
  your interesting thoughts.. enjoyed reading them.. much love hammie

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aan de,, lol u crossed my mind wen yday AD used ths wrd,, knew u ll enjoy ths hammie,, n wat an absolutely awsome read ths thoughts are!!!

alive and living yet under cover Aditya Hooda!⭐️⭐️⭐️ kia baat hai,, ur on point missy...😳 he s her knight in shining armour,, n not only zoya bt even AD is oblivious of ths fact!!😳  i jst cant wait to see these souls heal each other n falling fr each other finding the much deserving solace by both these vunerable beings..!!😳

some brilliant lines by u for both ARJUN-NOOR,,, i kno u gonna love them!! true healers,,😳

lots of  luv n hugs dear hammie fr writing so brilliantly fr ths amazing story so far!! luv u..
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo nusi...😃 yes loved the Punjab de sher lines  nearly jumped off my settee..! singing bale bale! 
Aan de,, lol u crossed my mind wen yday AD used ths wrd,, knew u ll enjoy ths hammie,, n wat an absolutely awsome read ths thoughts are!!!
 his golden words summing up the spirit of Punjab! got me going! you know my rustic, raw  side!😛
alive and living yet under cover Aditya Hooda!⭐️⭐️⭐️ kia baat hai,, ur on point missy...😳 he s her knight in shining armour,, n not only zoya bt even AD is oblivious of ths fact!!😳  i jst cant wait to see these souls heal each other n falling fr each other finding the much deserving solace by both these vunerable beings..!!😳
.. yes, its their frailties  that , time and again wounds ,  stings and than knits together their  scarring..
some brilliant lines by u for both ARJUN-NOOR,,, i kno u gonna love them!! true healers,,😳
yes... love them.. they'll both  support their siblings and  sketch a cease fire between..    two warring opponents, Adi and zoya..
lots of  luv n hugs dear hammie fr writing so brilliantly fr ths amazing story so far!! luv u..
thanks, for reading Nusi,  and more so for sharing your thoughts about the story line... lets keep watching and enjoying the show... much love, as ever,yours hammie

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Againnn how i m missing ur amazing posts yaar... 
Plzz pm me the link of ur post as this forum is fully flooded witth lots of posts nd so i alwaz miss ur post.. 

Such a treat to read again... 
Hey hammie why dont u write books.. 😛😛😉...
No seriously... ur writing nd descriptive skills are exceptional well... 
And what i say about this post.. 
Bang on yaar.. ⭐️

Few lines were so killing that i really want it more.. 
plzz keep writing nd sharing ur amazing thoughts.. 
will wait for ur next post 
Hamlet53 thumbnail
helooo Ssophia...😃   got here finally... 
Againnn how i m missing ur amazing posts yaar... 
Plzz pm me the link of ur post as this forum is fully flooded witth lots of posts nd so i alwaz miss ur post.. 
yes ... me have sent you the link in a pm, as you wanted... see its our forum.. so active and alive.. my posts... much late  get lost...  the credit goes to the storyline.. lots of writing material for members..
Such a treat to read again... 
Hey hammie why dont u write books.. 😛😛😉...
 writing books...  my job..  takes a lot out of me... 😆... hectic...  so writing  for pleasure, seems to be it at the moment with me... and how can I forget my love of travelling...
No seriously... ur writing nd descriptive skills are exceptional well... 
And what i say about this post.. 
Bang on yaar.. ⭐️
 it was a good ,thought provoking episode
Few lines were so killing that i really want it more.. 
plzz keep writing nd sharing ur amazing thoughts.. 
will wait for ur next post 
your praise, pleases and motivates me tenfold... Sophia... thanks so much... and yes,waiting for your comment on ep.23... a great episode... lets continue to enjoy the show..  much love hammie