Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Tosid-world

Lol u guysπŸ˜†usually from wat all I read on sns, u guys never believe spotboye articles... so u choose believe only things about RD or things they've been writing against SS. There are countless rumours written about him there. There were even reports of his closeness with jb making rd insecure. Don't tell me ur gonna believe this tooeven I don't wanna go personal, but since u r saying all that, then after the incident that happened with SS in around July, the very following day RD flew abroad and was also spotted happily jumping and taking pics. Be it event or trip...she could cancel it to support him if she's thaaat close...Anyway don't wanna get into all this but u ppl brought Torals failed marriage where we never said anything about Rd's personal lifeπŸ‘ŽπŸΌor the better, we only shipped her with SS in a show, not forcing to make things look a certain way in real... & she walked out of the fashion show after reaching there only to know she's replaced. Now don't tell me Toral is behind thisπŸ˜†anyways good luck to u guys😊and sorry for bringing Laksh matter too. That's Rd's personal life. Good luck to her too.

Awww u!! Still cant resist posting can u πŸ˜†
Where did we confirm things tat they are indeed dating..we said they we're rumoured to be dating...we told u abt his comfort with her as a costar...and how portals confused that to be dating πŸ˜†
And its her wish where she jumps and goes around...she has achieved such a success tat if she doesnt need to prove anything to anyone anymore...specially not to actress's fans whose fav havent proved any versatility watsoever...and yeap she went for a event...guess u dont want to accept that she can do anything apart from just acting ammaji roles like ur fave πŸ˜† seems like more than us u keep a track of rd too much!!! Not bad she has managed to get noticed inspite of having haters like u πŸ˜†
If u can mock her over the fashion show shall i say how ur devi was miserably rejected by a big producer because she had no spark or x factor needed for being the lead πŸ˜†
U guys shipped her only in the show...really? I have seen posts where they were telling sid has affair with her tats why he visited bv sets once...of course u will deny dar..because ur amma and her holy fans are so divine not do such stuff at all πŸ˜†
Did u realise u brought laksh as well which was rd's personal life..but when i do it butthurts is it?
And yea rd walked out after she was replaced...not everyone likes to be replaced or take up roles replacing others...some people have self respect.. some actresses have it to quit shows after getting huge bashings from audiences unlike some people who stay back to prove that she is indeed talented πŸ˜† she still gives acceptance interviews πŸ˜†
And toral is not all tat great tat she will come and manipulate everyone's life...ask her to prove herself without good supporting cast and get variety of roles rather than one cry baby roles...woh kudh ko abhi tak audiences ka acceptance nahi le paayi hai...woh kya kisi aur ko influence karegi...πŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
^^ Why do people poke their their noses at places where they are not supposed to?? πŸ€ͺ Just shoo away!! This place is not for RD haters πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

RD and her chemistry with Sid has made so many people jealous man πŸ˜† πŸ˜† All his previous co actresses fans are after her πŸ˜‰

PS: Everyone please report this account to mods 😑 Edited by goofyCat - 5 years ago
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Seems like some pankis are stalking us everywhere..twitter IF and some panki even on instagram! πŸ˜†
Well guess who stalked my twitter and started a fight with me over dsdt last night πŸ˜†
The body guard of doll...oh wait porcelain doll
Apparently she stood up against all thise people who shammed rashami in dsdt forum when people taunted her...even when her explicit pics were put up she raised her voice against degrading of woman...yeh chamatkar kab hua? 😲 they have no idea when anyone age ahmmed the other two leads...they have no clue about how they said if she has self respect she shudnt come back...but it was only us who did anything and everything!!!!
Some people's hypocrisy doesnt end even if the show ended!!! My goodness now dat the show ended woh bhi after 8 months suddenly people are coming and telling we stood by rd and never let anyone speak ill abt her...toh whoever saw all the fun that was made are all blind bewakoofs!
They remember how we abused teni but they forgot how they rejoiced about bursting firecrackers because she died! They were so happy over the death of a wife because they wanted tat home breaking bitch's character to take up the centre stage...but apparently all dat never happened...it was just us who did it al!!!!
These people are so cute i shud say...kudh ki khaand ko bhul gaye aur sab ke up keechad daal rahen hai!!
People who supprted and celebrated polygamy and abuse of a infertile woman are now talking about culture and degradation of woman πŸ˜† irony commits suicide everytime I encounter a pari hater πŸ˜† because the holy names of holy saints cant be mentioned here...pari hater hi theek hai!

And then ek aur namune achanak se thapak padi hai...tat too a panki of some sid's ancient costar...who joined the holy angel's holy fans to fight against us πŸ˜† i find this whole scenario so funny...i wanna know if they get paid for this stalking and taunting and harassing business...if not its one crappy job i must say! πŸ˜† this speciman seems to target rd personally everywhere...itna jalan by god!! ...lol as if we cant do that to their devi...lekin kya karen itna nikamma nahi hai to go and personally tag the actors and mock them..who knows the actors as such may be good but pankis are like 🀒 mocking karna hai toh we have many reasons to do that...
But like i said before...these jobless morons will not spare sid's next costar and even his wife once he gets married also...unless its their devi...they will go and do the same shit then also!!! Its good that he doesnt give bhaav to some costars of his for his own good and stays away from social media!! Sehat ke liye achcha hai..specially with such specimens around!Edited by DimpledGirl203 - 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

Karma's ways of working πŸ˜†
I read an article yesterday about mittals ka new show...the mytho one...where in they have scrapped 8 episodes and are re shooting it...because the trps arent great and audiences arent liking it
So the makers have decided to scrap it and shoot it again by introducing some different tracks
I know his other show is recieving a lot of accolades on social media but on trp front both the shows are fetching 0.5-0.7...the total trp being 1.2-1.3
Remember how sid and rd fetched trps close to 2-2.1 in their show? Abhi saare shows ko milAke bhi utna trps nahi aa rahe hai and they are burning their pockets in order to get decent trps πŸ˜†
Suddenly they realised that they shud give audiences wat they want and not act according to the whims and fantasies of their writers or actors...where did this intellect of the great makers go sometime back? They took everyone for granted...took even their most famous actors for granted because they wanted to please one person...they ruined sid and rd's name for their benefits...they dint bother to retain them but sent them out when they got the trp they wanted..and now wat...kuch bhi karlo...ghanta ki sivaai kuch nahi milne wala!!!
I am waiting for more of karma's play!!! They so deserve it

Its not just the PH, the channel is getting it back too πŸ˜† Man, they are at their worst phase right now 😲 Literally all of their shows are struggling to get even decent ratings except 1 or 2.. Compare it to DSDT, and it had much better ratings back then (in PaRi era ofcourse).. πŸ˜† The channel deserves every bit of the downfall for ignoring the actors who brought them glory, and ruining potentially good stories for promoting their sh** .. With the head honcho stepping down, expecting more fireworks β­οΈπŸ˜†
goofyCat thumbnail
It's all magical πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Apparently, Rashami isn't allowed to use even such a simple term (which she has been using since years btw), because it suits only to certain actresses and their pairing with the most handsome munda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by goofyCat - 5 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
goofyCat thumbnail
Some chemistry lessons... β€οΈ

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

Its not just the PH, the channel is getting it back too πŸ˜† Man, they are at their worst phase right now 😲 Literally all of their shows are struggling to get even decent ratings except 1 or 2.. Compare it to DSDT, and it had much better ratings back then (in PaRi era ofcourse).. πŸ˜† The channel deserves every bit of the downfall for ignoring the actors who brought them glory, and ruining potentially good stories for promoting their sh** .. With the head honcho stepping down, expecting more fireworks β­οΈπŸ˜†
[/DIV]

Oh yeah...Khalnayak has stepped down i heardπŸ˜†
I am hoping that the one who comes in changes the channel's strategy completely...the channel is doing pretty badly on the content front..all dat is available in their channel is ema polygamy infidelity or naagins and daayan..tat too the supernatural theme is given too much importance! From the past few years the channel has stopped bothering abt viewers feedback also...which is very annoying...no wonder its doing so pathetically on trp front...
DSDT wasnt tat bad compared to many other shows..if the makers were too obsessed with one character and the actress the show wud have been really good..but kya karen...saaf dils do wonders!! Sid really did try his best to keep things within morals...and everytime he did tat the ph spread rumours..Somehow the dude has that creative intelligence to call it quits at the right time..be it in bv or here!! πŸ˜†
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goofyCat

It's all magical πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Apparently, Rashami isn't allowed to use even such a simple term (which she has been using since years btw), because it suits only to certain actresses and their pairing with the most handsome munda πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well i actually dint get this post! Is it a sin to use tat phrase also? Its all magical? 🀒 isme kya galti hai! πŸ˜•
DimpledGirl203 thumbnail

Lemme also post some chemistry lesson pics...but the offscreen ones...

The one where they all went to a party(at sid's new house)(this is a title of one of the episodes of my most fav show friends..it suits this scenario pretty well πŸ˜†

Some people had doubts regarding this party tat the whole dsdt team went!! Hope it gets cleared! πŸ˜‰