Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sudharies

She's looking beautiful... I loved that lehenga... Such amazing work on it.  โค๏ธ

This comment coming from a fashion designer herself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

True, the work is really amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: goofyCat

This comment coming from a fashion designer herself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

True, the work is really amazing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He he he, that's so sweet, Rashmi๐Ÿ˜ณ... 

It feels great to have something to discuss here... Its like home for me in IF... Miss chatting here ๐Ÿค—

goofyCat thumbnail

He he he, that's so sweet, Rashmi๐Ÿ˜ณ... 

It feels great to have something to discuss here... Its like home for me in IF... Miss chatting here ๐Ÿค—

I know!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The site isn't the same anymore, but like you said it feels like home whenever I come here โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

Edited by goofyCat - 5 years ago
Sudharies thumbnail

I know!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The site isn't the same anymore, but like you said it feels like home whenever I come here โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

I know right๐Ÿ˜† there's been lot of issues here, and I haven't even learnt to post pics yet. banner signature and all is next to impossible now for me ๐Ÿคฃ...

But I have to say, I'm warming up a little as some of the settings are cool. Like the notifications you get if someone likes it quotes your post.... Compared to the start, they are actually solving complaints one by one... We  just need more time to get used to it I guess ...

goofyCat thumbnail

I know right๐Ÿ˜† there's been lot of issues here, and I haven't even learnt to post pics yet. banner signature and all is next to impossible now for me ๐Ÿคฃ...

But I have to say, I'm warming up a little as some of the settings are cool. Like the notifications you get if someone likes it quotes your post.... Compared to the start, they are actually solving complaints one by one... We  just need more time to get used to it I guess ...

Agree, the notifications feature is really cool ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And like you said, we'll find it ok once we get used to it..

Banner signatures, I am not even thinking about it now.. ๐Ÿ˜†Probably we need a big trigger to take those much efforts, something like Sid's new show ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Sudharies thumbnail

Agree, the notifications feature is really cool ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ And like you said, we'll find it ok once we get used to it..

Banner signatures, I am not even thinking about it now.. ๐Ÿ˜†Probably we need a big trigger to take those much efforts, something like Sid's new show ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Definitely something like Ansh or Pari , to make us sought for banner signatures next... ๐Ÿ˜† until now I'm not gonna take the pain...

KZk is doing so well in TRP list, I was hoping he could have got that part... Gosh, someone else has been roped in it seems. How long we've got to wait? After BV Sid was more active, and he was never inactive. But now after Dsdt stint, he's just disappeared kinds. When he's gonna come back in a TV show? He needs a big break, hope his next show becomes more successful than Dsdt could be. 

goofyCat thumbnail

Definitely something like Ansh or Pari , to make us sought for banner signatures next... ๐Ÿ˜† until now I'm not gonna take the pain...

KZk is doing so well in TRP list, I was hoping he could have got that part... Gosh, someone else has been roped in it seems. How long we've got to wait? After BV Sid was more active, and he was never inactive. But now after Dsdt stint, he's just disappeared kinds. When he's gonna come back in a TV show? He needs a big break, hope his next show becomes more successful than Dsdt could be. 

God knows what happened but I read that channel played spoilsport.. Guess EK was most keen on his name among the first three choices โ˜น๏ธ It would have been such a stellar addition to his portfolio as it was a grey shaded role..

Our wait continues.. Whatever he chooses next will surely be bigger, just that the wait is getting longer. Fingers crossed ๐Ÿคž

DimpledGirl203 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Whats up guys! back to ITV and IF now..although nothing much has been happening here..this new format is so annoying...i dont even feel like posting stuff here

I had GoT tat i was very excited about dat kept me off ITV and IF for a while๐Ÿ˜†tat landed being a disappointment which is another thing๐Ÿฅฑ..but now that its over i suddenly feel so empty..nothing to look forward to..sid ka tho god knws where he has disappeared..he used to make his appearances atleast here and there previously..tat has also stopped!

This kzk thingy..wat is even happening..i heard hina exited..and even erica was gonna exit! wonder what maiyya is planning to do! I wud have had atleast this show to watch..But m nt sure if i will now..now dat things arent confirmed dat is.. Like i said i wont be sad if doesnt bag the role๐Ÿ˜† 

The tv scenario is so horrible..it makes me laugh..i mean certain shows..i dont even know why its running..na achche actors hai na story hai na performance hai..God knows why the channels are running them in the first place! With world cup coming up..the scenario might get worse..lets hope for the best...

Sudharies thumbnail

Originally posted by: DimpledGirl203

The tv scenario is so horrible..it makes me laugh..i mean certain shows..i dont even know why its running..na achche actors hai na story hai na performance hai..God knows why the channels are running them in the first place! With world cup coming up..the scenario might get worse..lets hope for the best...

I know which you're possibly talking about๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.... Same question in my mind why is the channel running that dubba show in a prime time that too 

goofyCat thumbnail

Girls, probably the channel is waiting for things like IPL (it finished though), cricket world cup etc to end so that it can replace good for nothing shows with better ones with decent actors? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Nothing much to add on the TV scenario.. It is at it's worst with many good actors keeping away from TV.. There was a time when I used to be hooked to at least 1 or 2 shows atleast, now there is nothing that I watch regularly without missing any episode.

Sid was never this much inactive ๐Ÿ˜”He used to do something or the other.. Can't help but just wait for him to get back to the workaholic mode..