lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was watching some videos of Somy Ali on Youtube and chanced upon this song. Cheesy 90s stuff, but Somy was indeed quite beautiful and its easy to see why Salman took to Somy quite quickly, considering she did only 9 films in the 90s. Haven't seen any of her movies, so don't know how her acting is, but she seemed promising at the time. Has anyone seen her movies? She hasn't been discussed much beyond her relationship with Salman.
Edited to add some pics of her then and now:

Then (90s):

Now/recent pic:

Song she has done:
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNoVT5wzXto[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by lovemango - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I've heard she was abused as a kid and she was abused again by Salman who dragged her by her hair. I think she lived a hard life in Bollywood and that's why she left it early. 
Meh she is below average looking!
lovemango thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

I've heard she was abused as a kid and she was abused again by Salman who dragged her by her hair. I think she lived a hard life in Bollywood and that's why she left it early. 

Yeah, I heard pretty much the same (being abused both in childhood and by Salman, some story about him breaking a bottle on her head?). I think the bold part is definitely true, she didn't seem very talented from the work she had done, plus Bollywood in the 90s was very competitive. 
lovemango thumbnail
Originally posted by: cougarTown

How do i unsee this?

LOL 😆 to be fair, I did say the song was cheesy 90s stuff 😉
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovemango

Yeah, I heard pretty much the same (being abused both in childhood and by Salman, some story about him breaking a bottle on her head?). I think the bold part is definitely true, she didn't seem very talented from the work she had done, plus Bollywood in the 90s was very competitive. 

Somy was abused as a child. She completely denied that endured any physical abuse by Salman and this was well after they broke up. She did say that he cheated on her though with Aishwarya Rai.

Somy said she came to India for the sole purpose of meeting and marrying Salman Khan. Getting into movies was a means for her to get closer to Salman. She really had no desire to make it big in Bollywood. Once she broke up with Salman, she had no desire to stay in India and went back to the States. I think the break up was tough on her. This was all in an interview she did some years back. I heard she called Salman to the US when her dad was in the hospital. He went without telling Aishwarya and as you can imagine that didn't go well with her. 
LOL it's amusing that Aish stole Salman right under Somy Ali's nose and then later dumped him too 😈

🤣🤣 Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
No doubt

best friendz had gala time 😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ypnIil9dY[/YOUTUBE]
Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Oh yes, the 15 year old Somy Ali who was sexually exploited by the 26 - 27 year old Salman, thereby making it statutory rape, and to top it off, she lived with this family, who thought this was a completely normal thing to do.
Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

No doubt

best friendz had gala time 😆

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4ypnIil9dY[/YOUTUBE]

Don't forget to include his two other besties...Saif and Gulshan Grover ⭐️
Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago