Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Welcome Jen ...yeah even I feel the same ..she vocou have waited for the confrontation...I don't think Shaurya is going to understand anything...anjlai will create more MU's and he may also start doubting Mahek's intenstiions now

Shams we thought the same way they he will stand with mom and sister and will show the door to Mehak but the cvs surprised us by showing Shaurya supporting his wife. After all this if they show him misunderstandings his wife intentions I am sorry but it will lead to downfall in the trp which is already not good. Hope cvs put some sense in Shaurya brain and let them both fight with the evil duo. But my guess is Mehrya will stay together and fight together. K will be left all alone.Edited by josejen - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Yup her mission was to kill MehRya ...but now she will try to create a tiff between MehRya to break mehak ...hence I guess tat poison wala coffee scene with body double ðŸ¤”...okay I see how they are shaping up this track 

Yeah you have got that ...😭😭
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: josejen

Shams we thought the same way they he will stand with mom and sister and will show the door to Mehak but the cvs surprised us by showing Shaurya supporting his wife. After all this if they show him misunderstandings his intentions I am sorry but it will lead to downfall in the trp which is already not good. Hope cvs put some sense in Shaurya brain and let them both fight with the evil duo.

We know CV's right...they surprised us to give us a gov a bigger shock... hoping for the best
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz15

We know CV's right...they surprised us to give us a gov a bigger shock... hoping for the best

My guess is Mehrya will stay together and will fight together. Misunderstandings will crop up but they will solve it. I don't think he will misunderstand his Mehak is after his property and is jealous of Anjali. Let's hope for the best.Edited by josejen - 6 years ago