Karan Oberoi takes in Sooraj as his aide in resurrecting Azadganj

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Author:

Colors' popular show Udann (Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada) has recently seen the entry of Karan Oberoi (Keith Sequira) who has befriended Sooraj (Vijayendra Kumeria) and Chakor (Meera Deosthale) with the intention of giving Azadganj a revamp with his new ideas of reformation!!

In the coming days, Karan will ask Chakor to be his aide in restructuring the future of Azadganj. However, Chakor will refuse the idea citing that she is too busy with her daughter Saanvi. Instead, Chakor will tell Karan that the best person to help him out in this plan is Sooraj.

Hence Sooraj and Karan will join hands to reform the place Azadganj.

Will this reformation be for the good or for the bad?

We hear that Karan's ulterior motive lies in bringing trouble and more trouble for Chakor.

We buzzed the artists, but could not get through to them.

Watch this space for more updates.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

av131 thumbnail
This is no way I am justifying Chakor,it just crossed my mind

Post 1.5 leap Chakor is in constant thinking of ways to develop Azadgunj and now she got it in the form of Karan,so in happiness and excitement,she is not thinking much while Suraj has been shown normal,so he is thinking practically 
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrutha131

This is no way I am justifying Chakor,it just crossed my mind

Post 1.5 leap Chakor is in constant thinking of ways to develop Azadgunj and now she got it in the form of Karan,so in happiness and excitement,she is not thinking much while Suraj has been shown normal,so he is thinking practically 

yes Ammu thats what I even mentioned the same  she is just just thinking about the development alone so she is no way doubting him as yes to think a bit different way, he is in no way connected with her...not a friend nor a foe  and as per her vices Azadganj is just a barren land so whats there for him to take... 

to quote from my earlier post

All she dreams is about a developed Azadganj, unfortunately if she had won the election the story would have been different but indeed here too the selfless girl staked her personal fame to save a life, not it was Teju she would have done the same to anyone...

So when there comes this Karan Oberoi it is like an oasis in the desert so she does not sense danger as this is a big man but with no relations with her so she is not going to think if there will be hidden motive, as what is there in Azadganj except for the barren land.  She is indeed overwhelmed with his gesture as all she wants is her fellowmen's betterment lest she realised there is some darkness in it.

She was excited like a child to see that her place is going to be full of development.. 

unquote...

Edited by sumsukor - 6 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Exactly Sumi and for drama purpose,they ought to show Sukor having different opinions and it is more understandable if Chakor trusts Karan rather than Suraj

Ok I am not following show since last week,did Suraj ask Karan about his business and other details ?
I wish Suraj does Karan background check since he doubts him
sumsukor thumbnail

Exactly Sumi and for drama purpose,they ought to show Sukor having different opinions and it is more understandable if Chakor trusts Karan rather than Suraj

Ok I am not following show since last week,did Suraj ask Karan about his business and other details ?

Karan himself introduced as a big builder and have done various projects.. I felt (i may be in minority) suraj has started to prepare his file as he told Chakor that Karan has not come to pay a visit but has an intention of staying longer as he has checked in the hotel.  so yeah dude is infact investigating though not shown in a big way...
ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Bold
av131 thumbnail

Why r u getting shocked😆
Off lately I have been taking many short breaks🥱 But I stick to IG,IF and enjoy offscreen and when I read good comments,I start watching again😊
sumsukor thumbnail

Why r u getting shocked😆
Off lately I have been taking many short breaks🥱 But I stick to IG,IF and enjoy offscreen and when I read good comments,I start watching again😊

ha ha ha divya thats so so chweet

yeah ammu  no break from IF deary as if you do even for a sec thats it be sure the forum rank will go beserk!!!

🤗 you are our binding ⭐️
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
From Pooja's IG story,Karan and Imli mandir scene on night coming up.
And through VJ's words,drama is not started yet.
So after Karan and Imli team up,then the game starts.

So I think Chakor will start doubting Karan by that time,he might have win trust of villagers.
Otherwise they can't hold him there in Azadgunj longer.

I hope CVS correct as soon as possible than waiting like last year.
During baby track 2,trps were fluctuating and CVS not bothered to change script and finally they end the track,it's difficult for them to pick up the ratings from deep fall. 
So I hope they don't mess up this year and make story more interesting to watch.

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
IMO the real story will begin after Karan gains the villagers' trust, by this time Chakor's support won't be necessary. Chakor will doubt Karan but it'll be too late. Keith said his role isn't a cameo so there is a high chance that Chakor will initially fail in stopping him. I think CVs' plan is to have Imli and Karan in control by mid May and then the next track will start.

I don't think there will be any MUs between Sukor and soon their positions will switch. I think after the kidnapping attempt will fail, Suraj will start to trust Karan and after he starts taking the villagers on his side, Chakor will start to get her doubts. (I think it's similar to how it was when Ragini returned).

I think Suraj will be in big trouble, wither the silkworms will die because of Karan's development projects or he'll sign some documents that'll put him in trouble.

The problem in the track isn't how they've portrayed Chakor (I was ok with it except for Saturday's episode), it's the extremely slow pace and and long scenes and dialogues. Also I don't know why they showed Karan as a thief if they aren't going to use it later. TRPs dropped even before Chakor met Karan in person.