Sameer Naina os " come to me "

Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hay!! Manisha here 
This  piece of work is very special to me ... I've written it long ago on " wattpad " and its still their 
I wanted to share it with you guys 
Hope you'll like it ... Happy reading !!

" tu kya jaane Teri khatir 
  Kitna hai betaab hai dil
  Tu kya jaane dekh raha hai
Kaise - kaise khwab ye dil "

The sun was bright and dim was the light ...
Two pair of eyes could not hold more passion... None can disturb the two souls longing to be in each others arms forever

Well that's what our Sameer thought but as we all know when it comes to his wishes its a rule written in gods book to make him wait .. Wait and wait 
And guess who is the gods messengers this time 
Off course the librarian Mr Rakesh Aggarwal 

" Now what is his problem ..why is he after me all the time ...
Is he suffering from some kind of memory problem..
Did he forgot that finally after the never ending drama Naina is mine ( well she was mine the minute I saw her or wait she was mine right from her birth ..but that's not important right now )
Thought Sameer and continued complaining to his sukh - dukh ke saathi munna and Pandit 
" now she is no more Naina Rakesh Aggarwal ( making a face )
She is Naina Sameer Maheshwari ( proudly )
Munna and Pandit tried to calm their hyper friend ..but he started again 
" Firstly these marriage rituals are sooo long ...can you believe it I was getting married from 9:00 pm to 3:00 am ( Rolling his eyes ).. After a pause " but it was magical guys "

Munna and Pandit just smiled wholeheartedly ...can they get more happy ..well no doubt that to make this marriage happen half the credit goes to them 
But very soon their smile vanished as Sameer started his list of complains again

" but you know what's the worst is ... Marriage is over but the rituals are still going on and on ...( said sameer recalling all of them )

Munna - but you only have said once that that you want yours and Naina's marriage in fully traditional style 

Sameer - yes.. Me and Naina ..we both wanted it to be like that but now marriage is over why they are not leaving us alone 
( stretching on " alone " and himself on sofa )

Pandit - so it would be better if you go to Naina bhabhi right now ..why are you sitting with me and chenu 
( said while eating his favorite Samosa )

Because my dear sasurji and saale sahab are all ready to take my Naina with them for some pag phera rasam ..and as if this torture was not enough my room is filled with ladies who claim to be my " close relative " are their to make my Naina " comfortable " ( said Sameer with a sigh )

Really ..all these things are true .. I'm sitting in His room opps our room ..now no one can separate us ..Sameer sang Naina finally happened .. I can still feel his hand filled with sindoor touching my hair parting thus making me his in front of I don't know how many people ...
( thought Naina sitting in between bunch of ladies who were discussing how beautiful the bride is and giving her tips on how to control your husband ... In short they were doing everything apart from making her comfortable 

She wanted to see Sameer ... Her husband 
She hadn't seen him after that embarrassing " find the ring ritual " 

Well off course it will be embarrassing for our poor Naina as Sameer was behaving so naughtily 
Naina was the one who found the ring first but how can Sameer Maheshwari loose .. He held her hand which was in air holding that ring and smartly took it from her delicate hands smirking like never before 
Resulting in some very embarrassing comments by the ladies present their 
Some even said that " ooho Sameer control ...atleat till tomorrow night " 
Can it get more embarrassing ..I became more red than my blood red lehnga 

The laughs , giggles were disturbed by the opening sound of the door and their came our Sameer clad in traditional red kurta which complemented Naina's red saari looking hot as always 

" Sameer how come you are here " ( said one of the Lady giggling )
" I just came here to take my few things ...but you all are still here ( said Sameer  greeting his teeth ) 
I mean you all must be feeling very tired 
" PLEASE GO " and eat something 

Remember the things we've told you ( said the Ladies to Naina while going out but not before passing another embarrassing comment " Sameer although you prefer taking your decisions on your own but I would suggest let her take rest a little ...she must be very teird " 
Ignoring their comments Sameer just locked the door 
Naina instantly stood up seeing him approaching her ..getting nervous all of a sudden 

He was taking very long steps towards Naina drinking her unassuming beauty through his eyes making sure that she is very much aware of his " not at all masoom desires "
His eyes rolling all over her perfect figure ..seemed he was making love to her without even touching her yet 

" Dil kehta hai tu hai yahan toh
Jaata lamha tham jae 
Vakht ka dariya behte - behte 
Iss manzar mein jam jae " 

Opening her eyes she found him nowhere ..was I dreaming ..where is he ?

COME TO ME ... Naina turned around and saw the owner of these words ... Her husband Sameer Maheshwari lying on bed one hand playing with the sarris kept their and extending his other towards me ... Pleading me to come 

With a racing heart she went and stood near him but our Sameer had enough of this " Dekho par door se thing " 
So he just pulled Naina resulting in her falling directly on his chest but soon she straightened herself from that dangerous position 

To ease the building tension between two bodies Naina decided to start a conversation 
" why were you behaving like that during the ring ritual ..you know it was so embarrassing ..
And most important the ring was out from my hand ..so the winner is me Mr Sameer  Maheshwari 

Hmm but I've officially asked for your hand from my dear sasurji and now we are married ...so technically your hand is mine ..so it was me who won Mrs Sameer Maheshwari 
(Teased Sameer holding her finger that was pointing towards him )
And she laughed listening his logic 

Her laughter was the sweetest music to his ears ... He himself didn't knew when he stopped laughing and started getting more and more close to her ...to show her ways a husband can love his wife 

Just an inch difference ...irregular breathing , his hand protectively getting hold of her body feeling her soft siky skin in his rough hands ...touching the smooth silk saari hugging her body covering her ... Much to his irritation ..well he wanted to be in its place 

But some or the other had to ruin this magical moment
Any guesses whose that ..none other than the permanent kabab mein haddi of their love life Mr safari suit 

Naina you are looking so beautiful ...come inside ( said bela chachi welcoming her dear daughter )

The emotional reunion of the Aggarwals was disturbed by the door bell . Everybody was quite surprised to see their brand new son in law Sameer Maheshwari at the door 

All of a sudden their was a hustle bustle in the Aggarwal house trying to make their son in law comfortable except the father in law off course 

Sameer's eyes were roaming all over the house trying to get a single glimpse of his brand new wife but then very much intentionally got settled on his father in law with an " I won you loose " expression on his handsome face ...
Well something's never change 

Preeti disturbed the sasur- damad from their silent war session and started teasing ..now her official Jijaji 
" Jijaji how come you are here? Well let me guess ..to meet your lovely wife ..right " 
" no , I came her to meet my dear sasurji ..well I mean he forgot his bag at my house .. So I just came here to return it " 
( said Sameer looking at at the irritated Rakesh Aggarwal )

Preeti was  instructed to take Sameer in the room so that he could rest a little ..so she took him to her room where Naina was relaxing 
Chachiji called Preeti so now finally Sameer was alone with his wife who was busy in blushing as always ...how can somebody blush so much when I've not done anything to her ..what will happen when I will actually ...( thought Sameer approaching Naina on bed 

" don't blush Naina .. It makes things difficult for me ...you know ..." ( said Sameer lying on bed next to Naina playing with the end of her pallu ...well actually pulling it 

" why are you here ? You know now Preeti will tease me to death and what will everybody think Sameer " 
( said Naina holding her safari pallu preventing it from falling )

" well can you blame me ...my all beautiful dreams shattered into pieces .. Everybody except me got to see you ..talk to you properly when you are married to me  " 
( said Sameer while sitting and making Naina sit on his lap )

Naina " COME TO ME " ( whispered Sameer in the most romantic voice possible which melted Naina instantly and she obeyed )

Once again the same emotions rushed through their body ...but exactly in the same manner they got disturbed )
But this it was by the person whom Sameer cannot even imagin could disturb their romantic moment ... None other than Sameer's favorite Preeti Aggarwal 

" Preeti now even you will not let us spend some quality time together " ( complained Sameer receiving a look from his wife )

" yes ...I mean sorry Jijaji I've a very important work from from your dear wife ... So I'm taking her with me .. Naina come fast " 
( said Preeti going out closing the door again )

Sameer made a face just like a kid whose favorite chocolate had been snatched from his hold and seeing him Naina  just gave a " what can I do " look 

Naina stood up to leave but Sameer held her pallu tightly and said in a total frustrated tone " COME TO ME " 
But before Naina could say or do anything she heard Preeti and chachiji's voice calling her ...so With great difficultly she released herself and her pallu from his iron grip and started proceeding towards the door leaving an frustrated and upset Sameer behind 

She stopped at the door and turned around and said in ever so sweet voice of hers " I WILL " ( blushing )
Which made Sameer's heart flutter ...only she knew how to make his mood cheerful and she succeeded this time also 

And she did ...she came in his lonely life and empty house and and converted it into a home made of love and only love 

The end 

Thanx for reading 
I've written many samaina stories on wattpad and this was one of them ..
I know its nothing compared to the works of writers present in the forum ...but still I wanted to share with you guys 

Waiting for your feedback " honest feedback " 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! I read on this watt pad! Very nice piece... a glimpse into the beginning of future of Samaina! Ufff... lab hogi shaadi? πŸ˜‰
Samainadeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

Hey! I read on this watt pad! Very nice piece... a glimpse into the beginning of future of Samaina! Ufff... lab hogi shaadi? πŸ˜‰

Ooh so you are also on wattpad ..
Glad you liked it dear 
_shweta98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I've read this on wattpad and also other stories there! Loved it... 
Continue tour writings here as well no! 
Samainadeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9211

Even I've read this on wattpad and also other stories there! Loved it... 

Continue tour writings here as well no! 

Hay !! Thanx dear 
Glad you liked it ..
I've changed this work a bit 
And yes I will be writing more 
ratnarao12 thumbnail
One of the best I read so far
Truly magical ...

Keep it up !!!!
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful😳 
I am in Wattpad but never came across this..I will search for it to read your other stories too!πŸ˜ƒ
Ishh.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one...πŸ˜ƒ
I think we will get the same in the show.πŸ˜†
Desperate sameer and bholi bhali naina.
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi manisha, avni there. Please Update your ff on wattpad please
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4