Bepannah My thoughts, Trust me?

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ep 19~ 12.4.18  Trust  me ?

Trust  is a firm belief in the reliability, sincerity, and ability of something and someone. Trust is believed to form the backbone of relationships. However who we trust, depends very much on our powers of discernment and the nature of our bonds. Betrayal of one's trust is not uncommon and is painful to bear when it does happen. This episode to me touches upon  few trust related issues.

By the looks of things, Arjun felt there was much his father had withheld   regarding the recent tragedy their family faced. The reference to pest and pest control is tongue in cheek, as to me Harsh is the pest of the family who, bites, betrays trust in relationships entrusted to him. Arjun already has placed his trust in the contents of Pooja's diary, even without seeing it.  Seems like Harsh's own harmless younger son is out to hood wink his father ,all in his quest to seek the truth.

In the Siddiqui household, Noor trusted her parents would seek her consent in the   crucial issue of marriage.  That clearly did not happen and she ends up cornered by both her parents. Hence she takes the drastic step of leaving home. She trusts they will understand her predicament. Instead Waseem's peace offering comes too late.  I wouldn't be surprised if he feels Noor too betrayed his trust like Zoya did.  Will he mull over his actions and hold himself responsible for Noor's decision?  Trust is significant between parents and children, to ensure  stability in a family.

Zoya's vulnerability and nave  belief in every one's goodness , makes her time and again fall flat of her face.  Zoya will have to realize that in the real world  people feign goodness, kindness. Deep down people have their own hidden agendas.  She needs to get smarter at the hard task of differentiate between who to trust? and who not to.  Mind you I understand, when it comes to the Arora's,  Zoya would rather  be on good terms with Yash's family, as after his demise, his family and his home is the only family and home she can relate to. Zoya only sees her well being in Mahi's eyes, since there lies no obvious reason for her not to place her trust in Mahi.

Mahi is one of those people who derives pleasure in the sufferings of people. She cannot be trusted an inch! Forever she busily hatches plans to create trouble where trust breeds harmony.  With great cunning she stirs up trouble between  Bella and Rohan . But her true intention is to show Zoya in a badlight, and more so to create distance ,malice, misunderstanding between  Zoya and Aditya's gradually  progressing  undefined relationship.

Aditya's role in clarifying the  misconstrued , Zoya  Rohan hug is interesting..  he openly admits if  he was in Bella's place ,he would not forgive the person with whom he shared a bond of trust  for five long years.  Yet when it comes believing  Zoya intentionally made a pass at Rohan he confidently vouches for Zoya's good character. Zoya would never stoop low and betray  an already existing relationship.  In fact he cleverly  swivels the situation, where Rohan can easily jump to the wrong conclusion based on what he sees..   Aditya   hugging  Bella! Aditya felt he had to  give a demonstration  to Bella where she is in a similar  situation, which was not how it appeared! Hence , Aditya  unknowingly  restores misplaced trust in a relationship about to be made permanent... yet funnily enough love is one emotion he finds nothing but sheer nonsense!   Cirumstances  now force him to  believe that he has ,tried, tested and trusted love .. but  it has betrayed him!

Mahi trusts her plots and plans to steal Zoya's peace... she stops at nothing   aims to damage   Zoya  physically! But then one more time  a dark angel flies in and  averts harm aimed at Zoya! Only  this dark angel professes he believes not in love! yet his eyes hover around Zoya , detecting danger  around her. Aditya does not trust Mahi one bit. I suspect that he is getting the true picture that all the glitches spun around   Zoya to deface her publicly  is  Mahi's well thought out of  handy work... hamlet53 13.4.18

Edited by Hamlet53 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely beautifully penned down... but i agree betrayal was not the solution for adding spice to life
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

lovely beautifully penned down... but i agree betrayal was not the solution for adding spice to life

Hello Ssophia... sorry saw your comment a  bit little...  pleased to learn your read my thoughts, and  shared your view... much love hammie
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

Hello Ssophia... sorry saw your comment a  bit little...  pleased to learn your read my thoughts, and  shared your view... much love hammie

Its perfectly alright nd yes most welcome hammie...