Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: foresight

that will was with diya before ratan made data hukum. now the money is ratan. Diya doesnt have a right to it to transfer. remember that she returned everything that he had signed to her as part of KM plot...back to him.

diya wont have say in the matter if the guy proves he is ratan with the proof. she will be told that she is fake ratan's wife...soon to be divorced wife and she had no say in anything.

if there is a way that diya can stay back, it is only as KM hotel CEO, which she still is (of course she can be fired) but he the guy is falling in love with her may be he wont...but then they will need to stay in hotel and not the house

exactly diya wont have any power in this issue ..she and ratan will stay in either diya house or in hotel room ..

i think KM planted the new guy ..i dont think arpita mohana have this much skill to do that arpita ..moahana are kind of silly villians they do chors make flop plans ..

this kind of master plan only kakisa can think of ..

that meethi character is of diya ratan friend i think ..she wont even fall for ratan ..but she will play crucial role in exposing the fake guy 

RATN FEELING POSSESSIVE MEANS  HE IS FEELING JEALOUS ..its the same thing foresight

foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
varuni - jealousy and possessiveness is different dear. jealousy is because you feel the other person will choose the third angle. possessiveness here will be completely protective in nature, where he will not want her to be away from him because he is worried her plans will put her in harms wayEdited by foresight - 6 years ago
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We will get to know how will Ratan feel about this new guy only after the track starts😊..I too feel that he might feel jealous of this guy or feel angry over him because this guy is going to love Diya Edited by pranurosid - 6 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foresight

i am just trying to figure out where does meeethi fit into this otherwise? with this guy being clearly negative, meethi will need to be positive...since we already have ample others to do the negative role.

the question is why would meethi try to trap this new guy? esp to help diya and ratan? the same issue that she is not their friend or their well wisher comes here as well. and if she is going to be that, we could see diya ratan staying with her, because they will be thrown out of KM, sajjan with his melodrama could accept them trusting his daughter and ratan's innocence, or if he is not convinced, ask Diya to leave him which diya wont so out they go. hotel is likely cause diya is CEO unless she is fired, in which case they will need a house.

right now a lot of things are in the air with multiple new entries. i just hope CVs know what they are doing and we dont have a hotch potch

yes what u said is right ..if meethi is friend then theres a chance diya ratan stay with her but that new guy falls in love with diya so he wont fire her she will be CEO and both of them will stay in hotel

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
most probably both of them wi stay in hotel or diya house 
ratans insecurity feeling over daata hukum post and his dad legacy will make him tensed and bcos of this tension and that new guy falling in love with diya cmbined together he becomes extreme possessive with diya and thus he starts falling in love with diya ..he wil discover new feelings for diya 

meethi role probably a frend to diya ratan or new guy secret accomplice and thus a enemy to diya ratan 

i dont think love track even one side will be there with ratan for methi character
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He is 30 years old actor and how will he look like 21 years old. 

He is a good actor as a villain  and he acted negative role in his most serials. He always fell love in lead actress. 

anyways , creatives will know better than me. 

I think that creatives will open ratan's eyes about his family that they like his money  not him. Specially KM. When this fake ratan will show, all of his family members will ignore real him. I can not wait to see ratan's reaction. Poor ratan. Only Diya will be with him.

I fell in  love with rohit aka ratan. Today he did not reveal  his team kakusa' name and supported  Diya and excepted his mistakes. He is a pure soul like Diya  . His blind eyes on KM will open soon. 

Meethi may be help DiRa about this fake ratan.

Edited by lisasandra - 6 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
our ratan wi fal amdly i love withdiya ..purpose of meethi and new guy is for ratan to fall in love with diya ..othewise why woud we or CN need those characters 
see till now ratan faults are 
1) irresponsible
2) immature

his positives are 
1)unselfish
2)honesty

for ratan throwing him  off his legacy is like a SHOCK OF HIS LIFE ..till now he faced murder attempts but he never got questioned by others nor he faced questions about his existance so this is like rude shock which will make him question about himself ,his priorities and definetely he will make new adjustments in life bcos f this ..def he has high chances he might be thrown out of home or he himself may come out of house ..saying that he will enter the house only after he proves himself as real ratan ...when all his family members ditch him 

new guy will make ratan think about his negatives and rectify hmself by questioning himself what is he doing ..why is he doing ..he will question his feeligs from the deepest of his heart ..in that proces he will discover his love towards diya and fall in love with her  and HE WILL BECOME EXTREMELY POSESSIVE OF DIYA bcos the only person he has now is diya in this SHOCK OF HIS LIFE situatin .u will see intense romance in this process.

CV MADE THIS TWO CHARACTERS FOR RATAN TO BECOME RESPONSIBLE MATURE and question about himself and his feelings and eventually  FALL IN LOVE WITH DIYA 

for him to fall in love with diya is not a easy thing ..as i told earlier SOME THING BIG should happen ..this is that some thig 

just like court episode is for diya to fall in love with ratan ..
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
yes def the purpose of this new track is not only to fall in love with diya but also his blind eyes opening towards kakimasa real cunning nature 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
he forgave kakimasa once but this time i think he wont forgive her in his life though diya may urge him to forgive 
sundale03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
...ek baath toh saaf hai...yeh dono ki seperatation toh kabhi nahi hone waala hai..problem solve karte karte they will get old.