Janvi99 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey peeps..
I am janvi99 from wattpad.. From few days wattpad is creating a lot of mess and even deleting my stuff from wattpad. So thought to post my stories here as well. Just as a back up stuff.. So I will post my stories here. And I am starting with my story 'Punar Vivah' 

Thanks and keep reading! Hope you like my ff..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janvi99 thumbnail
Introduction...

Manik Malhotra.

He is arrogant for the world but humble for his family. 28 years old guy. One of the greatest businessman of India. He is a business partner of Mr. Rajesh Singania. A divorced guy and has a baby girl from his 1st marriage "Aarohi Manik Malhotra". Aarohi is his 1st love. A word of his daughter and next day that person is dead. He never loved his 1st wife but he did trust her. She broke his trust for some money. And she left him and Aarohi.

Aarohi Manik Malhotra.

She is a cute 2 and a half years old girl with chubby cheeks, cute little nose, and big lovely eyes. Anyone can fall in love with her innocence. She loves his daddy and granny very much. They are her life. She always asks his daddy "daddy, well (where) is muma?". While Manik gives her some of the other reason. 

Nyonika Malhotra.

She is a sweet and kind lady. She lost her husband when Manik was too small. She loves Aarohi very much. She is always behind Manik, telling him to do 2nd marriage. While Manik firmly answers her no. 

Nandini Singhania.

She is a cute, 25 years old girl. She is a doctor. No one can come to her and her work. Daughter of one of the greatest businessman "Rajesh Singhania". She loves her parents very much. Can't go against their decision.

Rajesh Singhania.

Nandini's father. He is one the great businessman. A business partner of Manik Malhotra. He always wanted Nandini and Manik to get married. But unfortunately, Manik got married to Soha. But now after his divorce, he again wants Nandini to marry with Manik.

Swara Singhania.

Nandini's mom. Very kind hearted lady. She is a housewife. Loves her family very much. 

Soha Kurana.

She is a selfish arrogant bitch. She got married to Manik just for his money. When she was successful in getting money, she left Manik and Aarohi. 

BY J.

Edited by Janvi99 - 6 years ago
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
The story is different, interested to know whether Manik and Nandini have already met or will be meeting soon. So when is the next update. Hope it will be soon.
ROOP0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting,
Please continue