Saurabh Tewari's next to replace 'Naamkarann' on Star Plus

Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Saurabh Tewari's next to replace Naamkarann' on Star Plus

Rumours have been aplenty about Star Plus' popular show Naamkarann' going off-air. It now looks certain!

The Mahesh Bhatt produced series, has been running on Star Plus since September 2016 and will be bidding adieu come May. BizAsiaLive.com understands that the show will exit the channel at the end of May, to make way for Saurabh Tewari's next fiction tentatively titled Kanhaiya Chale London'.

Naamkarann' starring Zain Imam and Aditi Rathore, has constantly remained one of the UK's most watched shows. However, it has witnessed a dip in its ratings of late and thus the collective decision to shut the show down wasn't taken lightly.

Keep it with BizAsiaLive.com for more.

They give right news I am scared now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..preethi..

Saurabh Tewari's next to replace Naamkarann' on Star Plus

Rumours have been aplenty about Star Plus' popular show Naamkarann' going off-air. It now looks certain!

The Mahesh Bhatt produced series, has been running on Star Plus since September 2016 and will be bidding adieu come May. BizAsiaLive.com understands that the show will exit the channel at the end of May, to make way for Saurabh Tewari's next fiction tentatively titled Kanhaiya Chale London'.

Naamkarann' starring Zain Imam and Aditi Rathore, has constantly remained one of the UK's most watched shows. However, it has witnessed a dip in its ratings of late and thus the collective decision to shut the show down wasn't taken lightly.

Keep it with BizAsiaLive.com for more.

They give right news I am scared now

Is this true
No I don't want nk to go off air
Someone plz tell me whether it is true or not

Plzz
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
All most all original casts(dayawanti,amol,raghu pandit,vidyut,ali,neela ma)have been made exit from nk. Who are now parallel casts n villain! Kamini, kk n saysha with whom avneil have no root connection.kamini as villain is like bin bulai dushman. With this topsy turvy roles n story a show can't be survived it's ironic. I always wanted dayawanti's reentry. At least nk would remain in its originality but cvs never did this. Without those original roles avneil's story is incomplete that's why the reality is avneil have no story left except their milan. One thing cvs could do for experience as like they could introduce reincarnation of avneil keeping dawyawanti but it'd be also looked kinda cringe worthy. So I don't know is there truly any option in cvs hands left to survive nk! Hope they will find it before final decision. Edited by ILTHBEB - 6 years ago
Bat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
10 yrs leap was not needed 5 yrs would be better I think the news may be true otherwise why are they hinting towards mogli being avneil son initially it wasn't the case vidyuth not coming back knowing Avni is alive if the story continues for long he should be back ending his character is hinting towards it .I hope the channel gives it late night time slot instead of ending it
-Tom-Jerry- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys...BizAsia is a genuine media portal in the UK that reports on Asian Television here in the UK. The fact is that I have heard they also work very closely with StarPlus. If they have reported this news, it might be true and must have come directly from SP.
I think if we need to save the show, we should show our love for the show to SP...Start emailing them for atleast a change in timeslot

Shreya ðŸ˜Š
Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why do they wanna end Naamkaran? They can end Ullu show or Ikyawann & give Naamkarann its timeslot. Or shift Naamkarann to 10:30PM which is now empty. 3 slots are available to put Naamkarann or other new shows in. 

SP can also use 6:00PM slot & put Naamkarann there just how Colors did to Kasam & hence the show is not in danger of being axed for long.. they did it because Kasam is extremely popular online just like our NK. Why do they need to end it when so many options are available? 

Edited by _Bitchaari_Bahu - 6 years ago