Open Letter to CVs

hellohii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Open Letter to Producer of Porus 

1) The show's quality has really gone down. 9 days in Macedonia = Nine hours in Pauravrashtra 

2) Pauravrashtra storyline is too slow. You could do without slow motion reactions of every character , after Puru says one dialogue. 

3) Bamni is dumb. We will call him Dumbni. Bamni is so dumb , he once put Alia Bhatt to shame. 

4) Please reduce Olympia's makeup. She is an actress , not a makeup doll. 

5) Those extras you use as citizens of Macedonia look funny. They look Indian , and clearly the wigs are so haphazardly placed on their heads , that you can see their black hair. Maybe you can ask 100 people to dye their hair, and use those 100 as extras for the rest of the episodes. 

6) Something is off about the lighting. Lighting is too bright and white. Does not look natural. 

7) Anusuya is no longer the strong character she was. She is a weak shadow of the earlier Anusuya. 

8) Puru's smug face is highly irritating. Laksh needs to showcase other acting chops too. He is a fantastic actor , but his acting skills are not being exploited properly. Half the episode is spent in slow mo zoom shots of Puru's smug expression. 

9) You have made everyone negative except Puru , Laachi and Anusuya , so that Puru looks positive and good. Alexander's character has been butchered. He was not negative. Both Puru and Alexander were right in their own place. 

10) Historicals like Shani , which do not even claim of being a ' Global Series ' , were better than Porus. We do not get the rich , global , premium feel with Porus. That lasted only for first 5 episodes. 

11) Please do not make fun of History. All this ' Alexander was born to conquer India ' , ' Alexander's only dream was India ' is pure hogwash, dialogues have been changed to suit the story. He wanted to go further east , but he gad to first pass through India. 

12) Porus has become so slow , it puts rubber bands to shame. And please show the actual content in precaps. Friday ka content Monday ke precap mein dikhate ho. I had to watch this full weeks episodes in d hope that kal Puru ko phaashi milegi. Next time will just follow written update. 

13) consider this positive critisism. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Srushti... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
14) We are REALLY not interested in love triangle of Puru-Laachi-Ambhikumar or that of Anusuya-Bamini-Darius.

15) Please use SOME logic atleast...like why doesn't Bamini doubt Darius even once? Why does he not ask Puru that if he really wanted to kill Kanishk, why did he try to save him?
PrithviSanyo thumbnail
I too.agree.Alexander character is shown as arrogant and cruel,whereas Puru is shown empathetic and soft..This is totally ridiculous.Also for god's sake ,why is this Darius always in Paurav rashtra?
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What can we expect from show makers.
They said they did lots of research.
Is this the outcome of research!
I don't know much about Alexander.
But I know that he wanted to win world not only bharat.
But show makers totally lost it.
Just to create drama they are showing from the start when Alex was not even born.Olympia telling her son will rule over bharat blah blah.
Seriously how can they destroy and play with history like that.
It is not that there is not info available about alex and his victory but what they show as if alex's sole aim was to win bharat.
They make him villion of the show.
Now it seems they will show love triangle in between Puru lachi ambhi.and they have no other story left.

Darius is shah of Faras but he is always seen in bharat.
He don't have any other work.
Pehle khud ka faras bachaye fir dimag chalaye🥱
Priya258 thumbnail
I don't think Anusuya is weak character.
Weak is who doesn't take stand cry and sit back and gave up.
But atleast she is trying best.Bamni is dumb.he doesn't respect nor listen to her.Still she speaks her point of view.Only because of her bamni forgave hasti.She also tried to stop hasti from leaving PR.He may not go with Pritha.As till when hasti don't realize and confess his fault it will be diffidifficult for puru to prove his innocence.And Puru was also dumb to take this blame.
Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
10) Historicals like Shani , which do not even claim of being a ' Global Series ' , were better than Porus. We do not get the rich , global , premium feel with Porus. That lasted only for first 5 episodes.

for this very reason i left this show when puru entered porus

i felt pain and headache completely..

for god sake Olympia is just a normal human which existed in history

but they shown as she is super natural character with snakes what not..

and yep production values were not at all impressive..

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Twilightsparkle]10) Historicals like Shani , which do not even claim of being a ' Global Series ' , were better than Porus. We do not get the rich , global , premium feel with Porus. That lasted only for first 5 episodes.

for this very reason i left this show when puru entered porus

i felt pain and headache completely..

for god sake Olympia is just a normal human which existed in history

but they shown as she is super natural character with snakes what not..

and yep production values were not at all impressive..

[/QUOTE
There are atleast six versions of Alexander story ...there are more than 30 thousand pages of history on him ...All says in agreement that Olympia could tame snakes and she knew black magic ...
Edited by luckySnow - 6 years ago
siyarati thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckySnow

Yes.. Mene bhi kabhi pada ta Ki olmpia used to sleep with snakes. 

siyarati thumbnail
Guys aap logo ne konsa safari history padhi h.. Jo show KO badnam kr Rhe ho.. Makers ne 3 yrs research krk show bnaya h.. They won't show wrong. And aap logo KO kisne kha Ki Alex acha ta.. Jo dusro ka haq chinne Ki icha rakha ho vo acha kese ho Sakta h.. Koi bhi acha reh Kar Puraa desh nhi jeet Sakta.. So I don't think they are showing anything wrong Edited by siyanu - 6 years ago
Priya258 thumbnail
Originally posted by: siyanu

Guys aap logo ne konsa safari history padhi h.. Jo show KO badnam kr Rhe ho.. Makers ne 3 yrs research krk show bnaya h.. They won't show wrong. And aap logo KO kisne kha Ki Alex acha ta.. Jo dusro ka haq chinne Ki icha rakha ho vo acha kese ho Sakta h.. Koi bhi acha reh Kar Puraa desh nhi jeet Sakta.. So I don't think they are showing anything wrong

That's right siya but one thing which is totally wrong which we can see alex's sole aim to win bharat he wanted to win world not only bharat.they are showing just for drama