Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Happy Bohag Bihu to my dear friends from Assam, Madi and Avi!
Wishing you and your families much happiness, prosperity, good health and peace always! Enjoy! Special wishes and kisses to my Prince Abhi on his first Bihu!❀️

Bohag Bihu marks the start of the Assamese New Year. Also known as Rongali Bihu, this grand festival is celebrated over a period of seven days. Bohag Bihu signifies the onset of the harvest season in the state. The famous Bihu dance is conducted on this day, when the best female performer is awarded the Bihu Kuwari. Cycle Pure wishes you a happy Bohag Bihu! #PureDevotion
Bihu dance, Assam, India -- FR Sep 16, 2016 g ~*~ v
Wishful Digital Scrapbook Kit in Lovely Turquoise Blue, Pink & Yellow - Buy 2 Get 1 Free.via Etsy.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello my dear friends.  πŸ€—

I can see that you are all fine and well (hope Padmaja reached that place as well) and I am happy for that. πŸ˜Š I can see that you are in a celebration mood and that you enjoy your days in festivities (in India) and in Spring work in gardens and orchards in this part of the World where Balkan girls live...Enjoy in everything that you do and always be happy...❀️

Thank you for childhood memories, my dear Padmaja, and that beautiful poem about GN wishes...I can not imagine this CC without your Good Night wishes to all of us...Thank you for that...❀️

Thank you Madi for those beautiful gifs from BV, with Prats who played so magnificently, as always, as she Express her sadness and sorrow...❀️

Agree with you Nada with everything that you wrote about Prats as actress. β€οΈ

Thank you Dragica for that beautiful purple siggie and gifs/images that you posted β€οΈ

Love your Quote and that new Word, Vibha β€οΈ

A huge hug to our tiniest member Abhi, and lots of love to Avi...❀️❀️
I am sure that this days he is helping a lot to his Mama πŸ˜ƒ

Happy Baisakhi Vibha, to you and your family β€οΈ , and to everybody else who celebrate. β€οΈ

A hand embellished card printed on quality textured card, measuring 160mm x 160mm. Two punjabi girls celebrating Baisakhi in the fields. Blank inside for your own message. Available at http://www.pumiandjeeti.co.uk/

As celebration is knocking on the door I wish that May God Bless you With golden Harvests of joy On this Baisakhi.

Happy Bohag Bihu to you Madi, Abhi and Avi and your families β€οΈ

21 Photos That Reflect The Beauty Of Different Indian Dance Forms

Odissi is another classical dance forms of India.
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends πŸ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail

Happy Bohag Bihu to you Madi, Abhi and Avi and your families πŸ€—

Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail
Happy Baisakhi Vibha, to you and your family, and to everybody else who celebrate. πŸ€—
May you come up as #bright as #sun, as #cool as #water & as #sweet as #honey. #ProjectsWork Wishing you A Happy Baisakhi
Edited by nn027 - 6 years ago
nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Nado πŸ€—πŸ€— Agree with your every wordπŸ‘, she surpassed all the veterans in the serial in acting with her highly rated expressions. She simply lived in that character Anandi in those days, that's why got appreciation from the world viewers. β­οΈ 

Good morning our dear friend.πŸ€— 

Image result for spring flowers and mountains
Image result for spring poems

Hello Madi. Lovely quote about spring.  πŸ˜ƒ

nn027 thumbnail

The most wonderful places to be in the world are: In someone's thoughts. Someone's prayers. And in Someone's heart.
nn027 thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒ

RoseHillDesigns
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
Lovely quotes and images, Nado! Madi, the memories you post will always haunt us, Pratyusha was indeed too talented!

Hope all have a great Sunday, chilling and doing things you love, enjoy!!
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good afternoon friends. Have a great Sunday.
Image result for have a great sunday quotes