Bepannah,my thoughts, 10.4. 18, The storm within

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah~ My thoughts ep 17~ 10.4.18     The storm within!  

The penny drops eventually, her blind trust in everyone at face value will land her in trouble. Still, being locked on the terrace, from the outside is no rocket science for her to glean who can be the culprit? Unquestionably Aditya!  She certainly has to rethink her opinion about Adi? She  was beginning to believe in Aditya's buried goodness. But locking her on the terrace is pretty lowlevel stuff. I think Zoya may be jumping to conclusions.  She might be wrong, it could well be Mahi? She is sly as a vixen!  Or Aditya storming off in a tantrum makes  him slam the door  shut! on safety lock!  Trouble is he tries to shut her out of this life. But he comes full face to face  with more than he bargains for in this episode.

Severe weather warnings! Who so ever, bothers to tune into the news. Reads the grey black clouds across the firmament, Stays  cautious! Both Zoya and Aditya, however  are still in the throes of  their personal  tempest. Torrential downpour that washed away their past five years of so to speak married. Both failed to read the signs of severe changes in the easy going clement weather.

Seems like totally out of the blue lightening strikes and the heavens pour forth! Its an ablution! A wash out.. a heaven sent welcoming drink for the parched land! Turns out to be more than  Zoya can take! stranded on the open terrace without shelter exposed to the merciless elements!

The rains for both, churn up past memories of spouses they saw as their sworn loves.  Aditya  rages like the storm outside when pooja's memory conjures up ,their love frolics in wet weather! Now the falling raining outside, feels like acid burns on his badly beaten spirit.

For Zoya the pattering rain, makes her giddy with delirium ,she sees visions of Yash calling for her on the terrace, warning her! the cold will make her catch her death!  She hangs on to Yash's vision!  Unconcerned about reality. The past ,Yash ,his concern for  her is one blissful realism!

Spiteful Mahi reaches home without Zoya  and  gives her mother minimalistic  information about  Zoya. The idea is to make her mother feel, Zoya is one responsibility she could do without. The girl' s high maintenance! Quite effortlessly, I suspect Mahi locked Zoya on the terrace.  She is frustrated, as she cannot get her claws into Aditya! He thinks of Mahi as  a complete waste of space! While with Zoya he seems to be inching towards her! Much to Mahi's disdain!

Tossing and turning Aditya is  disturbed by Zoya's MIL's phone. Zoya  hadn't reached home. Aditya is standoffish with her, how would he knew about her DIL's whereabouts?? and rudely hangs up! But then ,  for whatever reason he ,phones around his employees to check up on Zoya !their negative response!  Somewhat panics him! Suddenly he feels responsible for her! using Arjun to drive around looking for the do her own thing mz. Zoya! Aditya would rather  be seen as  working behind the scenes, with Arjun in the forefront! As his charioteer! Its resourceful younger brother Arjun who stops them from going in circles by suggesting  , Zoya might be  at the same place where they met last!  Event venue here they come!                           

A  storm also brews up in Siddiqui  household. Can parents want ill of their children? They just have to hang on to the sound nurturing they put into rearing their children. Waseem the weary father, still looks out for the day Zoya may returns. Besides its   unjust   to reprimand Noor for Zoya s misdeeds. Never to late to fix things! Waseem goes through change of heart. Could Waseem sense his Zoya was in some unknown danger?? AFather's premonition..

The sheets of rain pelt down. In panic she cries for help! Drops her phone.. all links to the outside world cease to be for her! Zoya  tries to break the lock to set herself free !  but free she never was of her belief that Yash loved her! she can see Yash ! through her fast  weighing down eyes.. Zoya! Zoya! Get up  Zoya.. her bandaged hand feebly she gives to her Yash!

Great big shove by Arjun and Aditya! There she lay on the terrace in a near death wet heap! Aditya runs like the wind! grips Zoya's shaking bandaged palm.. holds her close to his chest.   Deliriously   she looks up at Yash's face.. mumbles faintly. She knew he would come to save her! Aditya in panic mode, daren't   even think who she takes him for! Willingly he sets his purpose on one side , scoops her burden into his arms  a man's got to do what a man has to for a damsel in distress!  In the hospital too she grips on to Aditya's palm! Gently he lets go of it . for doctors to examine her!

Hypothermia! Body temperature  dangerously low! Gradually one by one   the low temperature would have packed her key body organs! Till finally her heart would be starved of blood! Imminent death! Aditya stands half in shock! The doctor praises his effort in seeking  rapid medical  attention! Out of procedure doctor wants to know his relationship with the patient. After some hesitation.. Aditya confirms the obvious, no relationship! The doctor still comments that he is a good man!   Aditya    finds it hard to swallow! He stares coldly at  Zoya through the glass porthole in the door . 

He is a bad, good man! She should know he only told her so on the terrace, he was bad beyond her wildest imagination! He  cannot risk her knowing that he did a good deed for her!     his purpose is to make her firmly believe that Aditya Hooda loathes Zoya through and through!

Arjun will honour and be seen , and be answerable  for  what  Aditya did  to help Zoya. Arjun gives his brother space! He respects his brother's grief.. understands, that the last thing Adi wants is for Zoya  to realize that Aditya  helped her!

It's  interesting to see how effortlessly Arjun fibs his way through !  How  he found, and brought Zoya to emergencies! Even Zoya felt odd.. when she discovers Arjun is that Aditya' brother! The marked differences between the two is astounding!  Mahi   though smells something fishy. She is not that easily duped! She must wonder what are both the Hooda brothers up to??? Flitting around her dense bhabi!

Zoya  cannot be blamed for believing that Yash s mother  cares for her. But   rudely her MIL, reminds  Zoya. That what ever she is doing is not for her, but for Mahi and her own benefit!  These harsh words sure  give  Zoya a reality check.

Yash's mother in no uncertain words,  chastises  Zoya's  odd, late working hours. Her carelessness leaves a lot for concern, losing her phone, ignoring calls , drifting off unaccompanied  where ever she fancies!  Causing them much grief. Finally, they dread  if something untoward does happens to her. Zoya has to understand society will be swift to point fingers at her and Mahi. That we failed to look after her. Hence  if she continues to reside with her and Mahi  then, she will just  have to mend her ways!.. 

Zoya's   effort in  making Yash's dream come true makes no blind bit of difference to Yash's family. May be she needs to learn reality the  hard way??? I am sure   Zoya does feel quite alone.  If    so? Soon   Zoya will begin to understand the purpose of Aditya Hooda's harshness!  Hamlet 53 11.4. 18

How many times will it take for Aditya to realize that he does yet again save  Zoya?  How long will both hide this odd looking out for each other??? And what then?? Excuses, denial ,evasion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hamlet53 thumbnail

hello romancefan,πŸ˜ƒ, thanks very much for reading my work.. and more so for  giving your opinion.. love hammie
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hammie,, the storm within is a beautiful piece of writing dear,,,  ur musings on  AdiZoya jst left me speechless...😳
i hav yet to watch ths week's epi,, as Im mostly out nowadays,, planning to binge watch on weekend,, bt dear ur review is making me all the more curious,,,

😳 lovely as always,,, so he s is her knight in shining armour😳😳,, uff an i always love ur ablution symbolism,,😳

the last two lines jst magical hammie,,, summing up their current scenerio so brilliantly,,😳

How many times will it take for Aditya to realize that he does yet again save  Zoya?  How long will both hide this odd looking out for each other??? And what then?? Excuses, denial ,evasion?

ths perfect hammie,,, n i jst cant wait to see these scarred souls heal each other...😳 luv n luck!!
Hamlet53 thumbnail
nusi  πŸ˜ƒ  was ardently waiting for your comment... work seems to bog you down
hammie,, the storm within is a beautiful piece of writing dear,,,  ur musings on  AdiZoya jst left me speechless...😳  do watch it for real jen and harshad stole the show
i hav yet to watch ths week's epi,, as Im mostly out nowadays,, planning to binge watch on weekend,, bt dear ur review is making me all the more curious,,,
surely and slowly they are growing on me...
😳 lovely as always,,, so he s is her knight in shining armour😳😳,, uff an i always love ur ablution symbolism,,😳
his rage needs a watering down.. deep down zoya has clocked on he has a good heart.. grief has made him bitter
the last two lines jst magical hammie,,, summing up their current scenerio so brilliantly,,😳
thanks nusi for your ever motivating words..

he is softening..   although he likes to keep a tough nut look outside 
ths perfect hammie,,, n i jst cant wait to see these scarred souls heal each other...😳 luv n luck!!
look your comment for sure cheered me up.. as I pmed ,me not in top forum.. hence  late postings of my thoughts.. much love  as ever yours hammie