Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DejaPoo

I'm doing good ALD! How are you doing? 
Hope my new year wish to you, of listening to more and more new music is coming to fruitition. :)

I'm good πŸ˜ƒ ... YESSS, your blessings have been showered upon me through the music I am discovering :D I wish I could share my playlists with you :p

..how about you Deja, discovering new music? And how's your year going so far... πŸ˜ƒ
And your father was bending over minors but what have you done? 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Image result for cockroach funny gif
pallavi25 thumbnail

Shes right, internet trolls are like lizards and cockroaches, ugly inside and outside. 
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I'm good πŸ˜ƒ ... YESSS, your blessings have been showered upon me through the music I am discovering :D I wish I could share my playlists with you :p

..how about you Deja, discovering new music? And how's your year going so far... πŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold - That sure makes me feel like a fairy 'grandma'. πŸ˜†

You can put whatever you feel interesting out on the music thread. If I'm around I'll make it a point to check the music thread. And I'm glad to know you are finding new stuff to listen to. 

For now now I'm still glued to the radio. But I love it, the whole surprise element and all. 

Year still has been a rollercoster, the ride doesn't seem to end though. πŸ˜†
Edited by DejaPoo - 6 years ago

@ Bold - That sure makes me feel like a fairy 'grandma'. πŸ˜†

You can put whatever you feel interesting out on the music thread. If I'm around I'll make it a point to check the music thread. And I'm glad to know you are finding new stuff to listen to. 

For now now I'm still glued to the radio. But I love it, the whole surprise element and all. 

Year still has been a rollercoster, the ride doesn't seem to end though. πŸ˜†

you are πŸ˜›  remember, no one has ever wished such a thing for me, fairy Deja, you knew my heart πŸ˜³ 

Hmm, what are the latest songs that you like?? :)

Hope you visit Music CC sometime, seems you have become more irregular here than before, Deja :) ya I will keep posting there although I mostly hold myself back w.r.t what I put out on Music CC, because I'll end up spamming :p 

@ bold ...ayyo.. hope your year improves..  and that you can atleast smile through it.. 
It's been a very shitty year for me as well, but somehow I am able to be happy.. 

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 6 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
@ALD - 
Taking the above conversation over to the CC thread. Not the music one, the Chit chat one. Poor thread seems abandoned. :) Catch you over there. 

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ ALD and Dejapoo 
Sorry to butt in but really I miss Dejapoo's music in music thread :D

HelloπŸ˜ƒ

@ALD - 

Taking the above conversation over to the CC thread. Not the music one, the Chit chat one. Poor thread seems abandoned. :) Catch you over there. 

lol okay πŸ˜ƒ

Jo... little woman, you're not butting in, join us! :p 
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Merit left you a msg on the music and CC thread as well. :)