+::+ Ishqbaaaz : Help Me Find This Thread +::+

Khidki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

-  || Help Me Find This Thread ! ||  -

I observed many posts of similar kind on the forum.

Thought of making one stop place for such queries, that will make the question noticeable,( since the forum is flooding with threads) and also find a quick answers!😳

Looking for a Thread?

Lookig for a FanFic?

Lookig for a Random Post?

Looking for an Old AT?

Looking for anything on this forum?

Ask Here.

------------------

Feel Free To Bookmark This Thread.

Also, anyone is welcome to ask and help others out.😳

Edited by Koeli_Appy - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjundraupadifa thumbnail
Hello
Here I am searching for a story where anika saves shivay from a car blast and they both share a good childhood bond but distensed .in this story pinky was a kind of negative character. Anika was rich in childhood but now she is poor and it is a reverse senario for shivay. Shivay loves anika but she hates him because she thinks that he is a changed man now
RingsOfSaturn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello dear,

Thank you for starting this very helpful conversation.
I am really primitive, when it comes to navigating forum space and format.

Firstly, please can I ask - how to bookmark posts? πŸ˜†

See, I warned you.

He he
swathikrishna thumbnail
Hii. I'm looking for an os for so long. It was written in the Gayathri murder track where Shivaay was living with Anika and started his own company. Can you please give me it's link??
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathikrishna

Hii. I'm looking for an os for so long. It was written in the Gayathri murder track where Shivaay was living with Anika and started his own company. Can you please give me it's link??

Can you give a little more description.
Khidki thumbnail

Originally posted by: RingsOfSaturn

Hello dear,

Thank you for starting this very helpful conversation.
I am really primitive, when it comes to navigating forum space and format.

Firstly, please can I ask - how to bookmark posts? πŸ˜†

See, I warned you.

He he

One can mean normal bookmarking on web browser.

The other can be putting in watched lists. It isn't a completely developed feature though, I guess. Anyways how do you add to your watched lists?
When you open a post, somewhere above you find options- PostvReply, New Topic New Poll... Right before those options is an eye symbol. Clicking this symbol for a post adds it to your watched lists.
Then you can go to your dashboard and click My Watched Topics. The number of posts in this is limited though, to a page..(that's what happens for me)

Simplest way is of leaving a comment on the thread. That way the thread appears under - My Posts in the dashboard. And is easy to locate :)

No problem.😳

Hope this was helpful.
Feel free to pm me if you have any more problems with IF. Will love to help if I can😳
swathikrishna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khidki

Can you give a little more description.

it was something like, when Shivaay was accused for Gayathri murder Tej asked him to stay away from obrois for sometime. Then Shivaay was gone directly to Anika's house and she allowed him to stay there. Later the whole accusation was cleared but he didn't go back to Oberoi mansion and stayed with Anika in their new mansion which he bought with his own money.
RingsOfSaturn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khidki

One can mean normal bookmarking on web browser.

The other can be putting in watched lists. It isn't a completely developed feature though, I guess. Anyways how do you add to your watched lists?
When you open a post, somewhere above you find options- PostvReply, New Topic New Poll... Right before those options is an eye symbol. Clicking this symbol for a post adds it to your watched lists.
Then you can go to your dashboard and click My Watched Topics. The number of posts in this is limited though, to a page..(that's what happens for me)

Simplest way is of leaving a comment on the thread. That way the thread appears under - My Posts in the dashboard. And is easy to locate :)

No problem.😳

Hope this was helpful.
Feel free to pm me if you have any more problems with IF. Will love to help if I can😳

Thank you so much dear.
I always wondered what that eye thing was, will try it out. πŸ˜†
Guess, will have to careful re: limit.
I really struggled to create an index as well, but Sh_aarohi was kind enough to help me out with that.
Again, is there any guidance on, how to change text could, font, italics etc.
I find it us quite tiresome in a post?

BoonAndBane thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RingsOfSaturn

Thank you so much dear.
I always wondered what that eye thing was, will try it out. πŸ˜†
Guess, will have to careful re: limit.
I really struggled to create an index as well, but Sh_aarohi was kind enough to help me out with that.
Again, is there any guidance on, how to change text could, font, italics etc.
I find it us quite tiresome in a post?

I also wondered about the eye thing. I tried using it too but could never find out what it was for. 
For changing fonts to bold italics etc, I only know the conventional method.
When we paste our write-up on New Topic or Post Reply Window, above it there are a number of icons. 
The row just above the area where you have pasted your work has many optio9for formatting the text, namely: Font, Size, B, I, U, left justifying(shifting text in left) , centre justifying , right justifying and Last A is for changing font colour. 

You just have to select the text you want to format and click on the formatting option for eg: Font. Choose the font, say Times New Roman. That's it, your selected text will get converted into Times New Roman.

Alternatively, there are ForumCodes according to them too, You can modify the text. For eg: [FONT=Times]  Type your Text Here  [/FONT] (without spaces between). The output will be-  Type your Text Here

I hope this helps. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by Rainy-Season - 6 years ago
RingsOfSaturn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainy-Season

I also wondered about the eye thing. I tried using it too but could never find out what it was for. 
For changing fonts to bold italics etc, I only know the conventional method.
When we paste our write-up on New Topic or Post Reply Window, above it there are a number of icons. 
The row just above the area where you have pasted your work has many optio9for formatting the text, namely: Font, Size, B, I, U, left justifying(shifting text in left) , centre justifying , right justifying and Last A is for changing font colour. 

You just have to select the text you want to format and click on the formatting option for eg: Font. Choose the font, say Times New Roman. That's it, your selected text will get converted into Times New Roman.

Alternatively, there are ForumCodes according to them too, You can modify the text. For eg: [FONT=Times]  Type your Text Here  [/FONT] (without spaces between). The output will be-  Type your Text Here

I hope this helps. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

s

Thank you dear.
For taking time out to sort out this cave dweller πŸ˜†
Very helpful indeed.
Now, let's see how my posts can become more colourful et al!