Kanchi Kaul claims to enjoy her break

currentchaos thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
   Saturday, December 23, 2006

Kanchi Kaul is making full use of the time she has got after being forced out of Ek Ladki Anjaani Si. She recently freaked out at IFFI in Goa and is now enjoying herself with the free time she's got  by watching all the possible movies, trying out new cuisines, attending weddings and catching up with friends. These are the few things she says she missed doing when she was busy shooting for the Sony show.

"Actors get so busy when they are involved in any show. Forget about enjoying ourselves, it's a pleasure to get a good night's sleep when we can. I will pick and choose a new project only if it's worthwhile," she said when cornered at actress Samita Bangargi's clothesline launch recently. Looks like Kanchi doesn't give a damn about the man who bad mouthed her, Sandiip Sickand, and the fact that her vindication is not complete with Ek Ladki getting another extension after reports of a shut down. (Sampurn)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serial_bowl791 thumbnail
Wouldn't it so cool if Anu had to get plastic surgry again and Kanchi Kaul came back... Sai is a really good actress too but it would be more exciting if Kanchi came back
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serial_bowl791

Wouldn't it so cool if Anu had to get plastic surgry again and Kanchi Kaul came back... Sai is a really good actress too but it would be more exciting if Kanchi came back

that would be awesome😃.
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priyav

that would be awesome😃.

that's wht my mom says😆

t4s!

Bubbles_Rox thumbnail
awww...thats nice,happy to noe she enjoying herself...t4s..😛
Bushi thumbnail
thanx for article.good to know that she is enjoying.yeah it will be awesome but we know its not possible 😕
adnanFarz thumbnail
i dont think soo it will happen ever...but, we all can dream 😆