Bepannah, My thoughts, 12,13 April episodes.. Covert strengths

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannah My thoughts 12th, 13th April episodesCovert strengths

Sometimes people tend to get bogged down by their characteristic shortfalls that their dormant strengths often keep a low profile. Overshadowed somewhat by glaring negatives within their character.

What appealed to me particularly is the sibling bonding. Noor rather than give her own  forced  marriage crisis to Zoya   instead sorts out  problems for her  older sister. Zoya to me is unafraid to ask for help where needed, rather than shy away from exposing her weakness. To me this is her buried strength. She confides and Noor being the younger sister, gives her a valid and apt advice... lie, slightly and then bring out the best of support from employees for her planned pre- marriage function.  Zoya is free of older sister authority, and readily welcomes  and lauds her younger sisters idea!

Zoya, does comes clean about being nervous about the event before her team. The outcome, because she removes the distance of me boss! and you my employees! is mighty positive. All around are enthused to please Zoya with their exclusive ideas. Her team feel joint ownership of the event, courtesy of Zoya who too shows ultimate faith in their contributions.  She is seen as drip, a receding weakling, but on this occasion she goes all hands deck with her staff, and the likes of Mahi wonders, what magic wand did Zoya  wave  to achieve a most befitting effect????

Arjun stealing Pooja's dairy is evident of loyalty and sense of honour for his family members. It's his sibling bond for his brother. He wants to uncover the truth about his bahbi's shocking demise. He is on the lookout to erase all the malicious talk tagged to her name. Arjun of course loves his big brother Aditya, seeing him fester in sorrow despite his brothers act of normalcy. Arjun knows it's a cover up and thus to investigate the truth, rather discreetly is his sense of familial loyalty. Pooja's diary is expected to reveal some home truths. The unsuspecting younger son Arjun is out to unveil what his influential father Harsh keeps under cover!

Aditya, the  snorting bull, becomes as meek as a lamb, with Pooja's mother, when she falls ill with raised blood pressure. Willingly and sincerely he supports her. Shows concern about her hiked up BP. I loved the way he gives vent to their united grief by   reinstating Pooja has gone, she took the easy option.. but they are still about and thus have to be strong. Continue living on! The strength he refers to is his appeal to his mother in law, he needs her as much as she needs him! I felt this a useful session where he lets down his emotional guard  and gives vent to his grief. He clearly continues to find solace in her company. She is a positive link related to Pooja as opposed to ugly negativity, corroding his insides of a cheated husband.. So we get to see the softer side of Aditya with the handful of people he trusts.

Mahi's folly lies in her confirmed belief in Aditya s unflinching antagonism towards Zoya.  Aditya brings her down to ground reality and makes known his covert strength, that he  wouldn't touch a ,greedy woman , back stabber like her! who without blinking an eye  conspires to back stab Zoya her brother's widow, all too feed her avarice. This is to put Mahi in her place. Also to remind her and us that Aditya   is  powerful and nasty enough to carry his  solo  assaults on Zoya. Zoya walking into their conversation and Aditya welcoming her, raises a few questions. Mahi wonders did she get hold of the crux of the conversation?? Will Zoya see support for herself in her foe Aditya's tone? Or does Aditya want Zoya to have a false sense of security, so he can pounce upon her? Or Aditya somewhere deep down begins to feel a bit of compassion for the flapping widow who tries to keep her head afloat above the tempest that has hit both their lives. If so, then this has to be a positive sign. Have to say both Aditya and Zoya surprise us when they allow their hidden strengths to come to surface.

Let the function begin! The clients are well pleased, and Zoya tenders a prayer of thankfulness to gracious gods plus her younger sister's good advice of tweaking the truth  to benefit others. The success of the occasion, means milling in the festivities too. For Zoya . Does she unwittingly break rules?  Aditya's name upon her palm also means making a rod for her back! Yash's mother pulls Zoya on her action. It is uncongenial for a widow to end up having her palm lined up with henna synonymous with the groom's love.  On the other hand, to have Aditya's name inscribed on her palm, can well be  seen as the writing on the wall? Prophetic of times to come?  

Zoya spontaneity in seeing Aditya arrive at the function she was left to arrange was much revealed joy. She was  being judged and she so wanted him to see how she managed the whole affair. Perhaps she craves his approval ,a pat on her back. Aditya takes on board  her efforts, but  serves her a sharp reminder,  the wedding arrangements have yet to proceed in case her head swells with success!  and she becomes complacent!  His rude, intimidating manner tends to motivate her to stir all her covert strengths into realization! Hamlet53 9.4.18

Precap... Adi loves being the big bad wolf!  When he growls at her I am ,not so bad to take someone's life, but not good enough  to grant a foes life's either!

Dear all ,my lappie crashed, hence the silence.. but then again wonderful to see the show and our forum goes on!  Much love hammie.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dylidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was waiting for your post.   
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dylidvin

I was waiting for your post. 

hello dylidvin, πŸ˜ƒ super to see you mate.. I too felt so restless not  being able to write.. Hate interruption  in my routine, so as soon as I got a new lapppie it was freedom!   mind you it took ages to set up and install updates.. So had to rely on my memory regards the episodes... but no debates our lead pair in role  Harshad and Jennifer were  something to reckon with...
thanks mate, and  loved your comment, much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Hello  there romancefan,πŸ˜ƒ welcome to my thoughts.. and thanks for your gracious comment.. love hammie
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi hammie!!!!!πŸ€—
As usual lovely review of the episode...
I loved how you described Noor and Zoya's sibling bond...
And yes the snorting bull becomes the meek lambπŸ˜† because adi is the perfect description of a coconut...πŸ˜›
Loved the title, love your choice of words for describing the events and the characters...
Your writing resonates with me always!!
Loved it
Lots of love and hugs
Juhi...

P.S. How have you been? I am getting to meet a lot of friends here on the forum...its lovely...