Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Sur Darling!๐Ÿค—

I read it so soon and felt that there are certain points if I take and go to sleep..would not be able to sleep then..
So here's the review-

I might be starting from end but yes the end had my heart.A wrist watch..The most thoughtful and beautiful gift.Connected instantly with me taking me into beautiful flashbacks.You mentioned he was emotional ...but I think without mentioning that word also that whole scene was emotional..The dialogue that he would cherish the moment /the times she is with him..

What i loved that he adored her as a gift too...She is a wonderful gift well was not packaged how he expected it to be..but yes!With the ticking of time both are each other's coveted gifts.โค๏ธ

Next coming to the fireflies--

They are emulating stars on earth and such a beautiful symbolism.Fireflies came in and so does they were 'fire flied'..Yes!They were on fire but not the all engulfing inferno.Sharing one room was the touchstone of all their faith,trust,control and unconditional love..If love makes you lose sense then love has the power to put barrier against all that is primal senses...Love surely can make one go weak but its the same love that can make one all-senses conqueror.

I loved a point there...Naina fell weak in the moments of love but Sameer stood all rock like...Yes!That was the most beautiful thing.

Next coming to the coffee at midnight.--

Though coffee is not my favourite beverage but yeah!I do grab it sometimes.The coffee was really another beautiful symbolism..There was peace in strong coffee.The warmth of coffee soon transcended to the warmth of their lips..Tasting sweet,exhilarating and comforting.

His concern that her hair is still wet. THts another Dil Le Lo moment.
.Can I get this Sameer as some prize...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And then finally the talks they had.
Naina's elucidating,fears and then his confession about kissing dreams...The beautiful concept of this story along with its prequel that both here want to be understood first,loved later...

So with this beautiful episode,their sojourn of hills came to an end..My heart feels heavy as they would descend back to the sultry weather of Ahmedabad and may be sultry topics to handle.

Their journey was best measured with each other than miles...And now I am off to sleep;with wide smiles.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you for the PM.
With love-
Minu

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 5 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It seems they are using most of their time to spend in each other's presence, making most of their Darjeeling trip. I have said, visiting Darjeeling is confirmed and now, I will be reminded of you and Samaina. 
Coffee can be the best prop for all lovers. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I am always pleasantly surprised when Naina makes a bold move, enticing the man before her but every game has consequences, she would know that by now, some consequences pleasurable than the other. 

I was on the edge of my seat when Sam was teasing Naina about Shaadi, my face matching Naina's and Sam's simultaneously, I was blushing so muchโ˜บ๏ธ
And I was cracking up at the same time when Naina was telling what happens after kiss so innocently that too to an already well informed Sameer๐Ÿ˜‰
You had the dialogues on point there, a clear visual in my mind. 

The fireflies being the witness to their action of love was simply prepossessing! You know how vivid my imagination is, i simply melted away when the imaginary scene played before me. The obvious symbolism is light, illuminating their life with happiness or else after hurdles, they will achieve happiness together. 
Aww, the birthday wish in the forested area, away from the noise of the cities and consumed by their love. Lovely!

Loved how you brought in Sam's control in her emotions and the absence of females in his life and the first female in his life would always remain Naina. So, the reassurance he asked for was simpy beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The kiss they shared, I don't have any words to describe it with. It was filled with love and nothing else, a pure action of love, feeling the taste of each other's lips. 
The mention of his restraint had me admiring him again, along with the love, he respects her and her boundaries, not once he had thought of going far with the intimacy before marriage.  

Well, my eternal love for Mount Abu makes me fall in love with any piece which has the place or its memories mentioned. Reading those parts were an absolute treat, baap re, he wanted to kiss her from 11th itself and then, the control he had on himself, him closing his eyes. Strange, if his eyes are open, he would have a view of Naina and her luscious lips and if he closes his eyes, he would have a much more view than that. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

The dig at Bhalu wali dress was quite funny. ๐Ÿ˜†

The wrist watch had my heart and the symbolism in their life you added along with it.โค๏ธ
surely, the watch will be forever reminding them about each other's presence, the tick-tick will make them remember the time they had in Darjeeling, exploring more of each other. ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
Beautiful! โค๏ธ

The trip to Darjeeling ended on a good note, with kisses and hugs and memories which will stay in our heart forever. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Waiting for the next section, their adventures are always a pleasure to read and of course, Surbhi Di, written beautifully! โญ๏ธ
Edited by Mayashika - 5 years ago
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A beautiful update! It's so romantic... Loved reading it.. trip itni jaldi khatam kyun ho gayi? 
UnknownJhalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sur di 
pls first of all dil le lo for this part โค๏ธ
Haaye!!
whole time while reading it I was doing only two things either blushing or smiling ๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh God Sameer is so naughty 
that conversation between Samaina about shaadi ke baad jo hota hain was hilarious ,Sameer was teasing by pretending  to be a maasoom and nirdosh lover ๐Ÿคฃ
Sameer's birthday was so special this time 
chlo bechaare Sameer ka Naina ke saath wala ek sapna toh poora hua
You are amazing 
plzzz update soon 
Lots of love

Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This update for sure made my day 
"  a night to remember " this heading itself gave jitters to me 
Their are so many small small moments in the update that made it outstanding specially Sameer's one liners 
Main toh fida ho gai !! Sameer is pro in flirting and taking advantage of the situation 
I seriously love this kind of light hearted romantic update with no hurdles ..

" kya Jamal ki beeti ye raat ... " this line took me back to the beautiful episode during their Mount Abu trip where they talked whole night ..technically it was their first night together lol.
 But in this one the only difference is their is more action less talking lol

No matter what happens Sameer won't stop praising himself ..
Such a cutie pie he is
" meta taste bohot accha hai " such a teaser he is 
This line did something to me .. 
Kahan se laati ho ye one liners ..
This dialogues had taken the update to another level altogether
That " phirse Karen ?" Gave me goosebumps
Now he won't stop .. He was not satisfied by the kissing session he just had ... He want more of it and whom are we kidding even Naina wants to be close to her Sameer 
The conversation after that was the highlight 
I wonder of Naina knows exactly what happens after marriage 
But Sameer knows things and more things and more for sure
He loved playing along with her 
I want more of these scenes .. Its really very cute

You very well portrayed their awkwardness ..
They didn't know how to handle the situation.. 
It's a very new feeling for both of them .. 
Loved Sameer's determination ..and how he values naina's principles and himself follows and believe in them 
He won't do anything that could turn bad for them 
I  love him more ..

The another one you gave "... Seedha kood padunga " 
Ooh God .. This made me blush like anything
I'm saying this again and again 
I love this lines .. Please keep coming with more of these 

Sameer itna madhosh hua ki birthday bhool gaya !!
Well I don't blame him ..
Loved the way you very aptly brought their past into this this update
It was making me nostalgic ..
As a reader I can make it out how much you love your maunt Abu series ff and don't leave a chance to talk about it 
It was beautiful .. He confessed many things and what cought my attention was " itna bhi seedha nahi hun main " 
True ..

Loved the update to the core 
Its a kind of story which always gives Me a happy and content feel and brings a smile to my face 
As always waiting for your updates

Love
Laalchi reader

suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Being so busy in your life and work and still writing  such long and beautiful  updates  is commendable  ๐Ÿค— I enjoyed reading it . Sadly such a romantic trip comes to an end but obviously  on such sweet note .  All the kisses they shared were just โ˜บ๏ธ Voh song h na lahu  muh lag gya wala ๐Ÿ˜‰ Naina  sameer par fit baitha hai exactly ๐Ÿ˜† .. And that fireflies wala secret spot must be something very beautiful I can imagine it  everything was so lovely . Sameer forgetting his own bday but naina remembering it was such a sweet gesture and buying him a designer watch with all her saving was heart warming . 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Unres

This was the bestest birthday for Sameer, of course before marriage.. Shaadi k baad ka pehle birthday to aur bhi zyada special aur khubsoorat hoga๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ohh, both r talking about after-marriage romanceโ˜บ๏ธ
Jab ye dono apni agli kissing location decide kr rhe the, thank God kisi ne inki baatein nhi suni.. Kyuki inki baaton se lag rha tha dono make out krne ka soch rhe h๐Ÿคฃ

I loved d fireflies partโค๏ธ

Trip khatam Ab aisa romance kahan milega

Hey Anjali! Yup...shaadi ke pehle ka bestest birthday...solo trip mil gayi gf ke saath (without khadus librarian, or O bai or saala or dost)...aur to aur pehla kiss bhi mil gaya! ๐Ÿ˜†
Haha...tum yakeen nai karogi mere dimag mein bhi yahi aaya isliye maine Sameer ko Naina ko hush karwaya! ๐Ÿ˜†
Fireflies hoti hi badi romantic hain! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aisa to nahi milega...ab back to present n shaadi ka chakkar shuru! ๐Ÿ˜†
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yudkbh30

So Romantic Beautiful Samaina trip

So Sameer Maheshwari now revealed all his dreams & Raaz to his Naina
Wow 
So this is the ending of Section 2 right?

Hey dear...thank you so much! Yep...this whole section was dedicated to their romance and their first kiss...this is the end of Section 2...next part will again move to the present and deal with the wedding story. 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azraa01

A trip with many memories. 

Now that the trip has ended, im sure the romance will also be minimal. 
Thank you for the pm

Hey Azraa...thank you so much! Yes...the trip has ended...time for some seriousness...but koi na...I'll find ways to inject romance in between as well! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

Badhiya wali trip thi... kuch bahut Purani yaadein taaza ho gayi! ๐Ÿ˜ณ trip Khatam ab aage?

Hey Radhika! Thank you dear! Yup...purani yaadein taaza...ab trip khatam...back to present n wedding story! ๐Ÿ˜Š