My Work Being Copied from Geet Forum!!!!!

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok so this is serious... i don't know whether i should feel privileged to see this or should feel sad.. Privileged because someone found my story so excellent that she decided to copy it to other website with other pair and sad because someone is copying the story which is so close to my heart and which i had written with so much love and efforts...

So to cut the long story short Some "Saghi" has copied my story "Destined To Be" in some website named "Tellyupdates" on "RagSan" (Ragini-Sanskar of swaragini fame) that too word my word... Even the intro Speech that i had given before posting prologue.. This is really disgusting and heart breaking...

I mean i wouldn't have mind if she would have taken permission from me... i have given permission to some other writer too in past when she wanted to post my story "This is not the End"on Raghu-Antara of Do dil ek Jaan fame... I can give that to Saghi too if she would have asked but she never did...

Yes that's true she didn't asked or taken permission from me... i m repeating again that she haven't taken any such permission from me... I had clarified that on Wattpad too but one of her blind followers is laughing at me as if i had cracked a joke...

This really sad and disheartening... here i m trying to find my inspiration back to start writing and there someone has stooped so low... 

I have nothing against your Fandom or your Show... As a Fan i respect all of yours feelings...

My only motive to post this message over here is to make you all aware about such person who is a black sheep among you all and is spoiling the entire fandom of yours... 

She had not only copied my work but also many other writers of different forums work too... 

So my only motive to post this message in your forum is to that if you come along any such person or if that person is present among you please please take action against her as she is spoiling all of yours name... 

This is what she has posted:

And this is the link of my Story:

And this is the discussion board where all RagSan and Maaneet fans are discussing... only one fan name @lali4321 is not believing and laughing on my comments:

And i thank all those maaneetians who had taken action on my behalf when i myself was clueless about it... So i thank all of you from the bottom of my heart.. thank you so much

Also Swaragini forum please dont take this post against all of you because as i said earlier in respect your fandom... this post is just to create an awareness among all of you..

Thank you All

Luv Aakriti😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerence thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Actually i am swasan fan ...and i help you out if it is swasan matters ...you must be aware how every swasan writers told everyone when one of the person copied the work ...every writer gave full flash note within few hours when they came to know about all this pilgrimage and request writers and apologized also. ...
I think hardly any person... Or may be before confirming nobody talked wrong but... 

I really can't say about other fandom. ...if it is swasan related matter i can help you out and can't help about other non-existent couple  fandom 

Sorry if you feel bad that i cant help you out in this becoz for me ... .thinking of that couple even creep me 
Ofcourse you can understand if your favorite couple is merge with another...

Please related to swasan i can help out 

phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God what can I say, It's disgusting to the least. I hope their fandom show some maturity and show that girl how wrong she has been, not only towards you but also towards their fandom.  
IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Aakriti, this is so sad to hear. Doesn't matter what fandom I am from, plagiarism is unacceptable as a reader and writer both. I'll stand by you. I have checked it and this is undoubtedly a plagiarism. Extremely upset coming across this. I have commented on TellyUpdates as well. I am not too familiar with that platform though but I am sure there must be a way to contact someone from there who is responsible to look into such matters.
I hope she apologizes and take it down soon.

Love
-Harshada
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whichever fandom it is doesn't matter... But copying someone's hardwork is utter disgusting and an act of the criminal. Yes criminal because the original writer has his/her copyright and if someone copies it without permission, it's plagiarism and punishable by law... I'm also a writer and I know how insulting and disrespectful this feels to be. You must go ahead to report against that person whosoever is doing this..let the communities of the official websites deal with her...
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Aakruti,

My apologies for responding so late - I do not care which fandom the stolen stories have been posted in (I have read the first post in both and yes, apart from the name change, everything is the same - it is a "word to word" reproduction of your story.)

Stolen is the correct word, and as said by a  few others above, it is shameful that some resort to such despicable acts. However, since I have never frequented that site (TU) I would not be able to help out much. However, I will leave a comment on your WP page so that it show up on the "wall" of my friends, and would help spread the word.

Best,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
she not active now
she copied many stories mostly whom are inactive