Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally Padma=Sadma=Bijali whatever her name is ..
Her truth is out in front of everyone after a mth long drama.. Why she is doing all this, who is Raka, what does he want ..etc we have all the answers now but one thing still hovering over my mind is "Why did Satyaprakash lied in front of all the people"? ðŸ˜•
He said he saw Kahnaiya and Padma outside the temple and Padma is rgt. Do u think he is the part of this conspiracy or anything else...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maybe they threatened his family or kidnapped his kin and he was forced to lie-or dont know why???baba gazab giraya hai!!
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He never lies. Probably he was manipulated by Raka like Ajay Devgan did in Drishyam
jennifer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

He never lies. Probably he was manipulated by Raka like Ajay Devgan did in Drishyam

DO u mean to say he has some majboori to lie😕
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: jennifer

DO u mean to say he has some majboori to lie😕

No, I meant he might have been manipulated to believe Padma's story. Probably he didn't even know his version isnt the actual truth. I am just assuming because this man refused to tell a lie even when his own life was in danger. The makers didnt give any explanation to this. So, probably Padma convinced him with her fake tears.