mein tumhe apne bacche se bhi jayada pyaar karti hoon

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
in precap avni said these words what does it mean 
if it is indicating about avneil child or just metaphore as many news channel still after so many days of leap are giving these spoiler

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I hope it's just a metaphor . I don't want Mowgli to be pillu . It will be totally against her character
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Avni put Prakashs safety above everything ...she knew that she could not come back ...so if she did have a child she probably would have hidden it. So it's still a possibility. Also there was a nice scene between her and Neil and Mowgli that was deleted from the episode on Friday ...I think the writers are not sure where to go ...they wanted Girgits pregnancy ...because that's the only reason they indicated a consummation scene ...but Fans are opposing it...they probably wanted Mowgli as Pillu but fans opposed that too..so now they are not sure ...because the pictures of the scene between Neil Avni and Mowgli give a real family look. And Neil always carries him...also a father son look..also Avni has been shown to mainly interact with Girgit Mowgli in a few scenes..so we will have to see what is goIng to happen..but I'm finding that the story is moving fast now...I think they should go the Vidyut route  ...and Neil should go back to police force ...and a pregnancy track for Avni will be great ..and Girgit should be sent to Canada to study ..she can live there with Maddy Buha
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AgnesFan

I hope it's just a metaphor . I don't want Mowgli to be pillu . It will be totally against her character

+1 If this happens, Avni would never be able to seek forgiveness from Neil or for that matter the Khanna's. This would be a complete disaster. 
Oh god no! Please no! It's not possible...first of all Mowgli looks like he's 5 not 10. If Avni had a kid he/she would be 9-10 years old because she has only had sex once in her life! Please Aisa koi disaster na ho! As it is girgit is getting on our nerves, can't watch pillu expose next. Already we can't relate to Avni but we are trying and we can feel avni's pain because of Aditi's acting and sincerity. But pillu will be stretching it so far that no one can ever justify avni's actions anymore!