Bepannah~ 2.4.18 ~ My thoughts~ Purpose driven!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bepannaah. Some thoughts, 2nd April 2018~  Purpose driven..

Aditya's life  is purpose driven now. His  revenge syndrome  elevates him.. it'll get him to the means to the end he seeks! Every move  Aditya  makes towards Zoya is indicative  of barging into her life , smothering her ,leaving a glaring impact upon her. How transparent can one be? To me he's less  menacing than a hypcritical conspirator.  Zoya  is clear about his motives and intent.. the man does not like her one bit. She  can preempt the worst for her self as far as this raging bull is concerned.

Purpose driven, weary father, arranges Noor's wedding before  she follows her older sister zoya's footsteps. Waseem's wife  Roshana   protests about him not moving with the times , is both realistic and welcoming . But Waseem too  covers his dictatorial move by a touch of due liberalisim  of delaying the marriage ,thus allowing his younger daughter to complete her education. Have to say this mother fights for her daughters rights!  But can see, Waseem is truly off  what his older, did broke his expectations! He says what he had to say . Now  the ball was in Roshana's court to break an anxious father's unshakeable decision to her  daughter  Noor.. who is clearly shocked..  I wonder if she didn't see it coming already. Its just that in the main ,her father grants her permission to blend in with modern needs.. e.g her means of conveyance is a Scottie.. seems in other  grave areas of life like marriage,Waseem Siddiqi  is once bitten ,twice shy!! He fears history repeating!

Emotionally discredited, disenchanted  Zoya now faces the cold compliants of business creditors. But nevertheless, Yash's  dream makes Zoya purpose driven. Some harsh realities are thrown at her,shut shop! To realize Yash's dreams she plays the soft touch, in all earnestness.. appealing to  committee's compassion. Even brings in how  Yash and her married by going  against all familial odds! Now  as his widow she dreams to ressurect  Zosh.. up as a lucrative running concern! Is this truth going to  let her have her dream??? Begs for the crucial chance!  much to every one's amazement.. the horrid  Aditya turns up as the expected  angel of doom..  but then again..  this man brims with surprises.. well this time  he flies into the board meeting , with wings of his brand of specific purpose ,intent and rationale.. him,  Aditya Hooda  will swoop down and save the plummeting down Zoya  Arora! Only to soar her to new heights where only she will face him and he can emotionally pull her to bits! Batter her with all his fury for  all the muck her cheater husband  scattered in his life.. ah yes! The pathetic widow will have to pay  for the grief her husband caused him by stealing his wife Pooja's affection behind his back! For the world he is her  influential saviour, behind the scenes,  she remains his pretty little punching bag! He wants to see how  long this punching bag takes his punches! He wants to see her resilence!!

Complete ownership ,in reality. Shared ownership  in public.. settling scores  back dated ,correction fresh  scores! This erratic man is not short of words and actions in reducing  Zoya s self esteem. He belittles her ,intimidates almost tells her in so many words, she is just like the pieces of furniture he has now bought as part and parcel of Zosh!  Ripping Yash s painting is to target , where it  hurts her  most!  Aditya knows she will continue to protect and respect both her cheater husband and his work! Which is money scrounched off him!!  what a fool he was..  honoured Pooja's want of 5 lakhs.. when all along she fleeced money off him to make this Yash cheater happy! He will continue his  massive operation against  Zoya  till she finally  begins to  recognize what her cheater husband really did!  wreck  four lives! Well  the cheater may have got away with it ..like Pooja ,but Zoya will have to atone for their sins! This is  Aditya Hooda'style of justice!

Purpose driven or just perchance? But what an untimely collision! Noor bashes her scootie into a  sleuthing  new to the area,  Arjun, looking for the Siddqui  residence. Preoccupied Noor  concludes he may be the boy coming to see her.. she uses her prerogative  and literally misguides,the lad in the hope that he literally gets lost! as long as he stays well away from her residence! Noor now takes matters in her own hands and passively behind the scenes averts, her enforced not arranged marriage!  Her  consent was not sought either by her mother or father! So really an insurgence is underway in Waseem  Siddqui's  household! But as povidence has it ! Arjun comes back to where he started! Only this  time.. he meets the right person at the right time, Waseem Siddquis neihbour!Personally I want Noor  paired with  Arjun.. but can  sense loads of fierce opposition from  Waseem, Zoya and  Aditya. On  the other hand   Aditya may back the idea ,so he can further let all hell loose  on Zoya.. Arjun though, I feel  might be just the  one to forge positive links! Between Zoya and  Aditya ...   

Distresed Zoya calls her mother for support, or perhaps to brief Roshana about her business venture.. instead she reaches another all time low when she over hears her dear father shooting his mouth against her! also,learns, that her sister Noor is being used as a scapegoat  by her father for  her misdeeds!sad. but dear father reckons, Zoya made her bed ,now let her lie in it ! distressed , Zoya puts the phone down.. she is resigned , to turn to her in laws for respite, rather than her paternal home. So ,it  seems now, she took the right decision of opting to stay within her  in laws.. Mahi too shrewdly accepts her bhabi..for her ulteror motives.

The  more Zoya weakens, the more she will reach out for support ,making herself an easy target for the likes of  Aditya and Mahi! But have to say.. when required , Zoya  too withholds information from curious Mahi who wants to know as much as possible about loopholes concerning Aditya Hooda too. But  one thing Mahi is mindful off , is Zoya's father paying off  Zoya's inherited Yash's debt owing to  Aditya!.. it 'll cut Mahi's chances of getting her hands on the insurance monies!   All out to  milk as much as they can off Zoya! Aditya uses his 5 lakhs as a noose around Zoya's gullet.. which he'll tight,as and when he needs to let off steam!!  

It's back to tightening the noose around his wife's lovers widow! Aditya's scapegoat for punishing the two who got away from his wrath!  Each Yash image left behind premanently, he tramples under his feet to tear! Rip! Shatter! To  blot the memory of the horrible misdeed against him! Her insane loyalty to her cheater husband drives him insane.. she reminds him of retriving his lost money.. but to him it  was not about money. It  was about mutual love and fidelty between a married couple... frankly he didnt give a damn!  He's in Yosh, to set it  alight!  Along with her in place of her cheater , husband  Yash!.. perhaps then the everlasting fire he smoulders in  will finally be snuffed off!!!!  Till than stay purpose driven! Aditya  Hooda ~   Hamlet53 , 3.4.17   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Great analysis, loved the way you described it all
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
by god... zyada kuch samajh nahi aaya... but jo bhi aaya baht khoob aaya
am i sounding like zoya ?๐Ÿค”
swansong thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie,
Welcome back. I m here. Will try to keep my bz schedule aside to read from u.i m liking the mystery elements from the story. So i m watching it. Harshad is doing great and Jennifer is good as the vulnerable zoya.zoya amazes me, she is someone easily breakable but not someone who can b moulded.

Keep writing for us.praying for ur good health.
Edited by swansong - 6 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Great analysis, loved the way you described it all

helooo theeki Misthi...๐Ÿ˜Š super to see you... thanks so much for reading and commenting.. gives me a great feeling... me enjoying the show... much love hammie..
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

by god... zyada kuch samajh nahi aaya... but jo bhi aaya baht khoob aaya

am i sounding like zoya ?๐Ÿค”

hain? of come on Vandy...๐Ÿ˜†... ju dil mein aye lekh diya ..baki  sara drama.. adi ne kar diya... I really warm to his junooni character...    aur haan  ,no you don't sound like Zoya... you sound like Vandy ,whose comment hammie  enjoyed... thanks for reading my friend.. lets keep watching this charged show . much love hammie
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hain? of come on Vandy...๐Ÿ˜†... ju dil mein aye lekh diya ..baki  sara drama.. adi ne kar diya... I really warm to his junooni character...    aur haan  ,no you don't sound like Zoya... you sound like Vandy ,whose comment hammie  enjoyed... thanks for reading my friend.. lets keep watching this charged show . much love hammie

๐Ÿ˜†

welcome hammie to the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ

i take time to respond to analytical posts... but loved to read ur analysis...
feel great to see aditya ka junoon is growing on all of us๐Ÿ˜ณ

looking forward to more from u... and yes... i'll be here to read everyday๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Namaskar Hammie ji ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Welcome to the forum, good to see you again. 
I hope you are doing good,, ๐Ÿ˜† waise aap ko Harshad kaisa laga ?
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swansong

Hammie hammie hammie hammie hammie,
 tazzz! gali mein chand nikhla. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 good to see you doctor shahiba... and welcome to Bepannah..thujhe pata hai Harshad was  my  favorite before Mishal... and Jenny.. have watched and liked too, beautiful and great actress..

Welcome back. I m here. Will try to keep my bz schedule aside to read from u.i m liking the mystery elements from the story. So i m watching it. Harshad is doing great and Jennifer is good as the vulnerable zoya.zoya amazes me, she is someone easily breakable but not someone who can b moulded...
 chaal theek hai... ah ja taz.. its a great forum... alive, and buzzing...   Zoya fascinates me too...  she will bloom... Aditya will train her as a hard task master... love their chemistry... Harshad as ADI... reminds me of HAMLET... "method in his madness"... 

Keep writing for us.praying for ur good health..
.. you  made me soo.. soo happy , by  coming here... stay .. come when you can... much love,as ever ,yours hammie..

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

๐Ÿ˜†

welcome hammie to the forum๐Ÿ˜ณ    thanks Vandy... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

i take time to respond to analytical posts... but loved to read ur analysis...
feel great to see aditya ka junoon is growing on all of us๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh this statement is so motivating for me...  i was ill when the show begun... but watched the  intial episodes... pity I was unable to write..due to my illness... but now its all systems go!
looking forward to more from u... and yes... i'll be here to read everyday๐Ÿ˜ƒ
inteezar rehe ga.. for your comment mate... much love hammie..