dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
On the occasion of 150 epi i hv written thus stiry..see M a biggg ashdeep shipper.. so ye sirf unke fans ke liye.. dnt want to hurt anyone sentiments..It's a pure fiction all imaginary.. 

Take 1

Camera...rolling... action
Naina (in tears) - wada karo ab kbi mujhe chodke nh jaoge..    forwarding her hand
Sameer (moist eyes, holds naina hand tightly) - wada.. tumhara sameer ab kbi tumhe chodke nahi jaega..
Both smiled with teary eyes..
Bg vo - wo khushi ke aansu the..Aakhir 2 saal bad mile the hum..fir kbhi na juda hone ke liye..

CUT

Randeep n ashi part away n side hugged each other.
Director - Fab shot.  Well done randeep n ashi..

Randeep - me to hmesha hi badiya shot deta hu (laughed)😆
Ashi rolled her eyes seeing his nautanki but inside she loving it..

Director - ok so as u both know we r getting pressure from channel for TRPs n ol..  so now we gonna shoot a kissing scene after your hug..

Ashi n randeep both didn't expect this, both were shocked..

Ashi - but how will we? I never kissed anyone n on screen.. no sir.. I cnt do this..

Randeep undertood her dilemma so he also supportedher - yes sir.. doing on screen it will be difficult for us..

Director - listen guys.. it's not first tym when leads gonna shoot something like that.. it happens in every serial n our show is based on 90s so we ll not show much.. it will be like u both come close..Sameer holds naina face n just a lip lock and duppata will fall on u both covering the lover birds making the scene more beautiful..

Randeep kinda agree with director he knows in tv it's common but ashi was not comfortable.. she excused herself and went in vanity van..

In vanity
Ashi was sitting tensed when ayesha came..She always supports her as elder sister..

Ayesha - ashi.. tu bewajah tension le rh h.. tv or films me ye sb aam bat hai..Being an actor u ll hv to do all these stuffs n it's a part of acting sweety..

Ashi - me samjhti hu yrr.. but m not comfortable doing this scene that too with randeep..

Ayesha - dnt tell me u r not comfortable bcz it's randeep..? You love him yrr from day 2 and when u getting this chance then wats the Problem?

Ayesha was not able to understand ashi..

Ashi - haan me krti hu randeep se pyar..Par wo to nahi krta.. mere liye phli kiss bhot special hogi par uske liye sirf acting.. mujse nh hoga..

Saying it ashi started crying and ayesha hugged her realising she is so like naina in real n it's so difficult 4 her to perform this scene..
They were talking when heard a knock..

Randeep came n saw both of them with teary eyes.
Randeep(worried) - kya hua? Tum dono ro kyu rh thi?
Ashi indicates ayesha not to tell him anything.
Ayesha - kuch nh bss ise samjha rahi thi.. chlo tum baten kro me aati hu..

She thought to leave them alone so that they can sort out the matter..
After ayesha left randeep came to ashi..

Randeep - ashi yrr I know being a girl doing kissing scene on-screen is not easy for u.. ita not easy for me too trust me.. but as sir said it's good 4 our show , for our career..

Ashi looks directly in his eyes n said - tumhare liye ye itna asan h? Bolo..

Randeep saw something in her eyes which he never saw before..He lost the words..ashi came more close to him n gave a small peck to his lips..Just a small one which made randeep shocked beyonds words..

Ashi - I didn't want my first kiss to be a part of acting.. (she was tensed yet blushed)

Gaining senses randeep spoke - me too... Saying this he move forward, pulls her towards him and gave a long kiss.. this time it was ashi turn to be shocked. Both got lost in that feel. It was 1st kiss for both. The kiss of love. The kiss of fulfillment. After few minutes both parted for breathe.

Randeep - I love you ashu..  gave cheekh smile..
Ashi - I love you too deepu..  both laughed..she hugged him tight feeling so happy..

Randeep - chalo accha hai.. abse mujhe lip gloss ki jarurt nahi pdegi.. (teasingly) bcz now I have my own personal lip gloss..😉
Ashi smacked him on shoulder lightly ,, hugged him more tight if it was possible.. 😊

Knock..
Boy from cast came n said shot is ready.. n left..

Both smiled shyly n left for giving a reel cum real shot..❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice cute! Guess how wd the leafs react if they read this...
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
That was such a sweet OS..Beautifully conceptualized.👏👏 Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago
Geminismart thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
MAAR DALA MAAR DALA🤓
May God makes this scene real😉 Mandir mein maatha tekungi😉
surbharati thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh my God...this was so cute...Nice imagination...
Swaryaforever01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for someone to write a ashdeep fic, this is absolutely perfect. So thank you for that, you should write a fanfiction rather than just an os, because I absolutely love your idea of putting their relationship in such a beautiful way. Hope you continue writing, and hopefully you write about how they happened to fall in love. Thank youuu
shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally a Ashdeep story!! Have always wanted someone to write on Ashdeep.. do continue writing 🤗
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣
Okay!!! 🤣

Sorry!!!🤣

I am very much sorry for laughing. This was not for the OS!
OS was fantabulous!!! But... When I was imagining it with Randeep& Ashi sorry, I cracked to laugh. I can't even imagine it!!! I am hardcore shipper!!! Hope this happens!!!!😳

🤣

Loved your writing! Kudos! ❤️
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH.MY.GOD.SO.MANY.PHEELS
That was so cute 😳
Loved every bit of it ❤️
Beautifully written
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Uff ..maar dala yrr 
I love ashdeep ..and now I'm getting major ashdeep feels all thanx to your fantastic os 
Please do write more