Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cursed~n~Broken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: desigal90

Yeah, Amrita said on KWK that she was the first one kareena called up to confess that she loves Saifu ðŸ˜†

Really? Link?

I still can't believe she skipped the premiere of Dev to watch Girlfriend ðŸ˜† Dev is one of her finest performances.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dude i can't find it. I thought for sure it was a coffee with karan type episode. But she's done so many that now i cant find it. There's two with Saif right? Date with Kurbaan and then the season 3?
nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
amrita is bebop's friend
before her identity was salman's sister in law sister, her wedding though had to be the best attended bollywood wedding ever! don't know it was bec of her or bec of salman
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Actually it was Farah Khan's show Tere Mere Beach mein with Imran and Kareena; Amrita had left a message for her on that show. But that show isn't online anymore
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
seriously Kareena shouldn't be hanging with those despo Arora sisters...faaltu ka footage khaati hain dono on Kareena's expense.😳
It's time to give it up when your boobs are sagging into your stomach 

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

seriously Kareena shouldn't be hanging with those despo Arora sisters...faaltu ka footage khaati hain dono on Kareena's expense.😳

Or maybe she chooses to hang out with the Arora Hilton sisters because they are no competition/threat? 😛

😆 I mean it's a well established fact that two actresses cannot be friends whatsoever, especially when they are in the same league 😉