Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tryrose thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Please don't spoil Veer's character as he is the charm in the show... He brings so much liveliness to this serial with his imperfectness...He might be imperfect but he is the best... He is not shown as mahaan as a common person and we all can relate to him... He might not be the best doctor like Dr. Kabir sir/ Dr. Malhotra/ Sanchi but he has a very good heart... That makes him the best... Jaya aunty don't overrate yourself as Dr. Kabir can be the best doctor but she could have never found the best guy like Veer for Sanchi...
tryrose thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I definitely got very irritated today as Jaya aunty says that Veer is a mamuli doctor... Do the writers think becoming a doctor is like buying channa at the road side???? Do they have any brains of what they are writing????? A doctor is still a doctor even without any specialization as they still saves people lives...
And Dr. Kabir's dialogue choose between Veer and me??? Are the writers using any brain when writing this dialogue... It is a hospital and not a house first thing and second thing is Dr. Kabir is not a husband or a lover to ask her to choose between Veer and him...Writers and cvs should check on their dialogues before getting it executed...
preets98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
it is becoming low..😭
why dont people watch it...Varun is there