Episode 59 Sweater Wala Gana

ScarletNiki thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#1
Hello lovelies, there is one question or missing puzzle which I have been trying to frantically solve with no luck! Who better than the pros here to answer this😃
Episode 59 the one where Naina starts making sweater for Sameer and the dialogue says "yeh Gaana mera hosla badha raha tha Now the predicament is I started seeing YUDbH in Jan( yes yes I know🥱) and had to watch all episodes before that on YouTube. Since I live in US don't have access to Sonyliv. I have tried to find this episode everywhere to hear the original song in the episode with no luck😭 even instagram doesn't have clips from this episode.

So the amazing people of this forum can you please solve this for me. I always connect this episode with when Sameer made card in the bathroom and they played "tum se milke which is a beautiful song.😊
Waiting for your replies and finally playing the song in my head when I rewatch the scene😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

4

Views

946

Users

3

Likes

13

Frequent Posters

EndlessHope thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#2
Hey...not sure what is the predicament exactly but what I could figure from your post is you would like to know that o original score played in the background in that episode when she started knitting. Right?
"Jeet jayenge hum, jeet jayenge hum, tu agar sang hai. Zindagi har kadam ik nayi jung hai."
ScarletNiki thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: EndlessHope

Hey...not sure what is the predicament exactly but what I could figure from your post is you would like to know that o original score played in the background in that episode when she started knitting. Right?

"Jeet jayenge hum, jeet jayenge hum, tu agar sang hai. Zindagi har kadam ik nayi jung hai."


Yes I was looking for the song, thank you so much😛
ScarletNiki thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
#4
Now the scene has become more beautiful for me!! Wish they would play original songs on youtube 😕
aardhan thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: tellyupdates

Now the scene has become more beautiful for me!! Wish they would play original songs on youtube 😕

I know what you mean. I'm in the same boat. Part of the charm of the episodes is lost in Youtube. I wish we in US also got Sonyliv. 😕

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".