AmolGodkhe thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I ordered 3 cotton chino pants in India from one of the well known shopping site. After 3 day I received my order. As I finished un  packing it, I saw that, they have delivered something different than what I had ordered. So,I called them and asked them to replace my order. They assured that it won't happen again. But, same mistake got repeated thrice. In the end I asked them to refund my money instead of replacement. Like how a company which has good in the market repeat the same mistake?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhikasherawa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AmolGodkhe

I ordered 3 cotton chino pants in India from one of the well known shopping site. After 3 day I received my order. As I finished un  packing it, I saw that, they have delivered something different than what I had ordered. So,I called them and asked them to replace my order. They assured that it won't happen again. But, same mistake got repeated thrice. In the end I asked them to refund my money instead of replacement. Like how a company which has good in the market repeat the same mistake?

In this situation, I can say one thing, 

Either you have a worse luck or the seller don't give a damn about its buyer. 

Anyway, you can take legal action if you think that company is not responding accordingly. 

So far I don't get any bad luck. In fact, in my last purchase, I got the perfect saree which I was ordered from Studio Ayana Store.