Welcome Vinu ... good to see you backπŸ€—
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It was just a filler epi..May be they have reserved some twisty twist for tom
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mehek and her plans. You can't make everyone happy in life, poor thing is trying so hard to
maintain peace and tranquility and in her so called home. She is up against the most evil and
cunning duo who have no qualms absolutely about their deeds. Revenge can be a very painful
journey where you dig two graves one for others and one for yourself. Anjali is digging her own
grave with this revenge mission. Revenge is also a confession of ones pain, of course she's
hurt and venting her pain out setting out to take revenge on somebody whom she believes is
her mother.

Blame game continues and now Sharmas are the culprits with Anjali's planning and plotting.😑

Thanks for the LU Sham. πŸ€—Haven't watched the episode, still at office. It's only LU  for 
me today.πŸ˜›

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamz15

Welcome Isya ...I think this plan did backfired so she had starting provoking Karuna against Sharma'sπŸ₯±

Now I understand why the rest of Sharmas are not here πŸ˜† It would have been a big Punjabi mess overall esp with Ravi chachu πŸ˜† Okay just teasing πŸ˜› 

How stupid the poor soul is πŸ₯± They are moving away anyway πŸ˜• There's no point dragging them into the pic... Except for making Mehek feel more sad when they leave later on πŸ˜•

Nothing much to say because they have nothing much to serve us πŸ₯± Anyone misses Archie after seeing this Anjali ? πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crtkelly

What a bunch of fools the whole lot of them are🀒. They all deserve whats coming to them especially Karuna.

Thanks for the LU Shamz

Kelly I remember a story from my childhood which my mom read me about three foolish people trying to get a cow to climb a ladder because the grass was greener on the rooftop of their house when the cow knew that the house was built leaning on a hill and knew how to climb the hill to get the green grass
Here we have KMA, SK, & Mehak trying to force society to accept ANjali because they want her to live the financially life she had been deprived off but our cunning cow is already aware of the road to pass to cleverly  get all the wealth 

richasharma0991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 thanks  you  sham for  LU . i  wish for some mehrya   moment today . 
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Shamz for the LU today! πŸ˜‰

Our forum is dead again witn only four pages of discussion following the LU

Why do we have such stupid tracks on our show? 

Hope this one ends soon...πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for not showing up...
Seems like evil sister is laying all her traps planned for MehRya ...donno what more is to see 
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This is why, i never like this actress , she changes the feel of  every show she entered, This is another track i will be skipping.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Welcome girls ...πŸ€—
Sharl ...iam scared now thinking about Mahek's new plan ..

Manno ...can't help it 

Tabu hope to see you active tonight..

Latanzia good to see you...iam okay with the track as far as mehrya are together..πŸ€”