Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: vj3072

Thanks Sutap for fast update.πŸ˜ƒ Zoya loyalty for Yash too strong...how she and Adi will end up together (married), BIG QuestionπŸ˜•...day by day vry interesting 

I agree day by day its getting more interesting n convincing 
What a disastrous path Yash n pooja chose for themselves !! Cheating Their spouses !! But why did they do this ?? 
Were they encouraged by the fathers , Wasim and Mr Hooda just for the sake of Aditya and Zoya ?? 

Thanks for your comment dear 

Sutapasima thumbnail
How did Zoya pick up that same King of Hearts playing card lyingnon the street ?? How can it be that same card ?? 
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I agree day by day its getting more interesting n convincing 
What a disastrous path Yash n pooja chose for themselves !! Cheating Their spouses !! But why did they do this ?? 
Were they encouraged by the fathers , Wasim and Mr Hooda just for the sake of Aditya and Zoya ?? 

Thanks for your comment dear 

Strong feeling Yash & Pooja had affair but with different partner...i think Y & P partner are friends so four of them came close friends...so Yash & Pooja on the way to meet their lovers 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Strong feeling Yash & Pooja had affair but with different partner...i think Y & P partner are friends so four of them came close friends...so Yash & Pooja on the way to meet their lovers 

yeah that could have been an innocent random pic ...between friends or starngers too ... but now its giving all wrong impressions 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Welcome Moon 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Thanks Sutap for fast update.πŸ˜ƒ Zoya loyalty for Yash too strong...how she and Adi will end up together (married), BIG QuestionπŸ˜•...day by day vry interesting 

Adi Zoya wedding !!! OMG that does not seem close by !! 

Just imagine the scene when Zoya lands up at Mussoorie with jobless drunkard Aditya and introduces him as her new pati πŸ˜² at least Yash was employed!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Wasim will be heart broekn again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Live Updates Sutapasima 
eshasrk thumbnail
First of all I think Adi should get a grip on himself like seriously !!! When the hell will he realize tht Zoya is in the same boat as him ??? If he lost his wife, she lost her husband. Just becoz Zoya does not scream from rooftops abt her husband being guilty like Adi or the fact tht she still trusts her husband does not give Adi the right to treat her the way he does...its too ridiculous for words. What has Zoya done to him tht he acts this way with her ??? Adi does make it seem as if Zoya was the one who encouraged the EMA IF it happened for real by any means...
Also I hv noticed tht Adi just cant stop himself from starting an argument or fight with Zoya the moment he sees her. I mean since when is it his business whether she keeps wearing her ring ??? Since when is it his business if she wants to cook Yash fav food ??? Since when is it his business whether she can cook or not ??? 

Now I would love it if Yash would turn out to be a cheater so tht Zoya can get the biggest blow of her life which will make her so strong. Coz frankly I do not like this naive, always crying Zoya 
And I would love Pooja to be innocent, so tht Adi can regret every single action of his...the way he treats Zoya now and soon , included.
Tht would be a worth watch...all the angst, regrets, anger and what not. Jenny and Harshad will nail those scenes for sure 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the LU, Suta! :D
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

First of all I think Adi should get a grip on himself like seriously !!! When the hell will he realize tht Zoya is in the same boat as him ??? If he lost his wife, she lost her husband. Just becoz Zoya does not scream from rooftops abt her husband being guilty like Adi or the fact tht she still trusts her husband does not give Adi the right to treat her the way he does...its too ridiculous for words. What has Zoya done to him tht he acts this way with her ??? Adi does make it seem as if Zoya was the one who encouraged the EMA IF it happened for real by any means...

Also I hv noticed tht Adi just cant stop himself from starting an argument or fight with Zoya the moment he sees her. I mean since when is it his business whether she keeps wearing her ring ??? Since when is it his business if she wants to cook Yash fav food ??? Since when is it his business whether she can cook or not ??? 

Now I would love it if Yash would turn out to be a cheater so tht Zoya can get the biggest blow of her life which will make her so strong. Coz frankly I do not like this naive, always crying Zoya 
And I would love Pooja to be innocent, so tht Adi can regret every single action of his...the way he treats Zoya now and soon , included.
Tht would be a worth watch...all the angst, regrets, anger and what not. Jenny and Harshad will nail those scenes for sure 

Yes Aditya is always passing remerks on Zoya and her capabilities n accusing her for her husband's deeds ... Why is he always after her ?? If he is thrown face to face with Zoya again he can just ignore and move on ... This confrontation in the grocery shop totally unwanted ... Forced upon viewers ... No one behaves this way . 

How can he blame zoya for his failure to fly the plane !! It was he who was affected by the demise of Pooja , it was not because of Zoya  that he started missing Pooja as he forces us to think !!