Puru-Laachi and Anusuya-Bamini OS: Soulmates

...Srushti... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone! On seeing such increase in forum activity and that too in the form of Drabbles and SS, I was motivated to write something from my behalf too. ๐Ÿ˜Š I think that I write well, but I am actually more comfortable "writing" rather than typing.
So without much ado, I'll begin this (before anyone stops reading this because of my bak-bak) ๐Ÿ˜†
WARNING : TOOO LONG! NOBODY WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT IT BEING SHORT ๐Ÿ˜†

PURU- LAACHI AND BAMINI-ANUSUYA OS: SOULMATES

Laachi was told that Puru wanted to meet her secretly in the royal garden. Laachi wondered what the reason was. Everything looked to be going fine now. There was no reason of worry or whatsoever.

Anyways, she went to the garden and waited for Puru to arrive. As Puru came, Laachi couldn't help but loose herself in him. He was cute in childhood and turned out to be handsome as he grew up. The girls of Dasyu Lok would swoon and gossip over him, staring him with every opportunity they got to.

But damn, he looked so striking in these, as if those royal clothes, that shade of blue and those ornaments were designed specifically for him. She wondered how the girls of Paurav Rashtra controlled themselves and if they even do control.

As he was approaching, she could notice the worried look in his eyes, and quickly changed the dreamy look of her face into a serious one. Puru looked worried. There must be a problem.
     Puru looked at her in worry, but didn't say anything. This prompted Laachi to ask him. "Kya hua Puru? Tum bohot chinta mein prateet hote ho. Kya samasya hai? Main kaise madad kar sakti hu tumhari?", she asked, gripping his shoulders.

Puru suddenly looked calmed. "Samasya toh hain Laachi, par mujhe vishwas hai ki agar tum meri iss yojana mein sahayata karogi toh avashy hi hum isse suljha lenge." She smiles and gives him a look to continue. Taking the cue he says," Main unn Farsiyon ko humare desh ke nikaalna chahta tha issliye maine Maa ki sahayta li thi. Par mujhse jaane-unjaane mein ek galti ho gayi. Maine Maa aur Pitashree ko alag kar diya. Unke vichaaro ko lekar unko ek dusre ke virudh hona pada. Bas unko wapas ek saath, khush dekhna chahta hu Laachi".With a smile on her face, she says, "Tumhari issme galti nahi hai Puru, par main tumhari sahayata zarur karungi. Mujhse jo kuch ho sakta hai woh main karungi".
    The plan is discussed. It is to be implemented the next day itself.

The sun rose. Morning came. Laachi was excited yet nervous about the plan. If the plan went right, there will be happiness. However if it went wrong, it would lead to further misunderstandings. She needed to be careful. Puru was in the morning session of the king's court along with Maharaj Bamini. She took a deep breath and began her plan. Today is gonna be a long day!

She approached Anusuya's room. Calling her, she respectfully entered. Maharani Anusuya was getting ready and wearing all her ornaments. 'She looks etereal', Laachi thought. She respected Anusuya for being present for Puru when she couldn't herself be. They shared a very cordial relation since Anusuya knew Laachi's importance in Puru's life. She had been the person who had always been ready for Puru, all these years. Laachi probably knew him more than she knew Puru herself.

Turning herself to Laachi, she greeted, "Suprabhat Laachi...aur batao, kaise aana hua aaj itni subah subah?" 
"Maharani, woh mujhe meri Maa ne bataya tha ki ek phool hai jiska agar hum tel baalon par lagaye toh baal lambe aur ghane aate hai..."
"Haa Laachi woh pushp hai na humare mehel ke baag mein. Chalo main tumhe dikhati hu."
'Plan 1 successful', Laachi thought.

They went to the garden and she was shown and explained about the flower by Anusuya.  The royal garden was surrounded by the castle on one side and by River Jhelum on the other. The first floor of the castle provided an exit for the royal court. Though Laachi paid attention to what she was speaking, she couldn't wait to start the next part of the plan.

Just as Anusuya finished explaining, the session of the court was completed and Maharaj Bamini and Puru exited it through the first floor. That was the hint for Laachi. She made Anusuya sit along the banks of the river. "Maharani aapke toh kesh bohot acche hai! Par aapko pata hai sabse ghane aur swast kesh kinke hai?" Puzzled, Anusuya asked, "Kiske?"
"Maharaj Bamini aur Puru ke!" The sound of laughter that was heard hereafter almost resounded through the entire castle. Anusuya and Laachi were laughing their loudest! Even the surrounding Dasis started giggling. Laachi felt proud of herself because not only did she manage to make a good joke in the last minute, she also made the Queen and even the Dasis laugh.

Bamini and Puru was stunned to hear the voices. Yes, even Puru. He had never seen his mother laugh so hard and loud. She was literally holding her stomach and laughing. God knows what joke Laachi had made! However, focussing back on his mission he looked at his father who was busy staring at his wife. Looking back into the scene before him, his eyes wandered off to Laachi. How carefree she looked! His mind went into flashback.

Puru was only 3 when Laachi was born. When Dasyu Raja and Rani were gone for their missions, Puru babysitted Laachi more than Sumer did. He looked after Laachi's every move and took care that she didn't hurt herself while all Sumer did was play with Hasti. Time flew and soon Laachi was 5 and Puru was 8 and their relation kept fluctuating from Puru being protective to over-protective and Laachi being thankful to irritated. They used to fight. A lot. But they were friends and no other person could change that. He still remembers the incident. She was 10 and he was 13. They, along with other friends were playing the blindfold game. Laachi was blindfolded and she had to catch others. Sumer, in an attempt to dodge Laachi came to the edge of the place and got away from her. However Laachi fell into the water straightaway. She couldn't swim because she was in a state of panic and her eyes were closed too. Puru jumps into the water quickly and brings her out. He remembers that after some comforting,concerns and laughs from the elders, Laachi said she is fine and put on a brave smile. However, the moment everyone was gone, she hugged Puru like her life depended on it. The smile remained, but it changed from a fake to a genuine one. That was the moment when Puru realised that it was something more than friendship. Yes, he was only 13. But he knew that he felt something for Laachi which neither friends, nor brothers feel. The thought about losing her brings chills in his spine. However, as Laachi grew up, she was far from any timid girl that he has seen in Paurav Rashtra. She was a fierce tigress and as brave as a lion. He had started to adore her and accept her for everything she is. And she is the most beautiful girl he had met.

Realizing that he had drifted off, he collected his thoughts together and saw that Bamini was still staring at Anusuya. He says, " Pitashri, Maa ki woh hassi suniye. Kitni masoom hai woh. Woh aapse bohot prem karti hain. Main jaanta hoon ki meri wajah se aap dono ke beech mat-bhed ho gaya. Mujhe kshama kijiye Pitashree."
"Koi baat nahi Puru. Tum bhi mujhe kshama kar do." He said, his eyes not moving from Anusuya.

Contended with getting what he wanted to, he felt his eyes again on Laachi. Silence follows.
"Waise Puru, woh kitni khoobsurat lagti hai na jab woh prasann hoti hai?"
Still in his trance, Puru replies, "Haan Pitashree, Laachi hai hi itni khoobsurat. Woh bahadur bhi hai aur ..."
"Par Puru, main Maharani Anusuya ke baareme baat kar raha tha."
"Ohh."
Bamini almost laughs.
"Puru, main soch raha tha ki ab jab Laachi tumhari mitr hai hi toh main Kanishk ka vivah kara du uss se. Upyukt kanya lagti hai woh hume."
Puru's expressions change. His calm and smily face suddenly turns into one of worry and anger.
"Nahi Pitashree. Laachi ka vivah Kanishk ke saath nahi ho sakta."
"Woh kyu?"
"Kyunki woh Kanishk ko pasand nahi karti."

Puru replies, shocking himself too. Is that really the reason? He is unsure.
"Kya tumhe woh pasand hai?"
"Pitashree, Laachi meri sabse aachi mitr rahi hai. Woh bachpan se mere saath hai aur woh apna pratek vachan..."
"Puru, main Kanishk ke baareme puch raha tha.."
Puru is too embarrassed to speak. What's happening?? He needs to meet Laachi soon.
"Khair, main chalta hoon Puru. Baadme milte hai." Bamini leaves, leaving Puru as confused as ever. Meanwhile here, Anusuya too leaves, citing things to look after. Laachi looks towards Puru and he nods in response.

In the evening, there is another message for Laachi asking her to meet Puru in his room urgently. Laachi wonders what it is again. She goes anyways. Puru is in his balcony, staring into the sunset. "Puru?" Laachi calls him by his name to make sure he is alright. Puru turns towards her and all she can see in his intense eyes is Love. Love. Full of love. 'Looks like he has started liking someone.' Laachi thinks, suddenly feeling low. Isn't she his friend? Shouldn't she be happy right now? The thoughts in her head are so messed up that she decides to ignore them and look at the task in hand.

Puru walks up to her and takes her hand in his. Looks her in the eye."Laachi, dhanyawad. Aaj tumhare kaaran, mere Mata-Pita wapas ek ho gaye." She smiles, though disappointed. Was that all? Isn't he going to tell who he loves so much?
    "Koi baat nahi Puru. Mujhe khushi mili iss yojna mein tumhari sahayta karne mein. Chalo, ab main chalti hu, tum vishraam karo." She takes back her hands and turns to leave.
She is stopped by his hand on her wrist.

"Rukh jaao Laachi, mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai". His heart beats wildly in his chest and so does hers. She looks into his eyes. He continues. "Laachi, tumhare prati bachpan se, bohot savdhaan raha hu main. Hamesha tumhara khayaal rakhta tha. Haan tumhe uski adheek avashykta nahi thi, par mujhe thi. Jab main yahan Paurav Rashtra mein tha aur tum nahi thi, bohot peeda hui mujhe. Aisa lagta tha ki baat karne ke liye koi hai hi nahi. Shararat karne ke liye koi nahi. Jaise main yahaa hoon, par fir bhi nahi hoon." She almost has tears in her eyes. If only it turns out into what she expects it to be...

"Par aaj kuch aisa hua ki main apne svayam ke vyavhar par vichaar karne laga. Hamesha dil mein tha hi, par aaj meri buddi ko bhi gyaat ho gaya..." Silence. Everything seemed to stop. "Ki. Ki main tumse bohot prem karta hoon Laachi. Bachpan se. Aur main tumhe hamesha apne saath rakhna chahta hoon. Taaki jab main thak jaau tab tumhe dekhkar muskura saku, taaki jab tum peeda mein raho, main tumhari sahayta kar saku. Taaki mujhe tumahare bina jeena na pade." He cupped her face. "Laachi, kya tum mujhse vivaah karogi? Kya tum mere jeevan ki shakti banogi? Kya tum meri Maharani banogi? Kya tum iss rakshak ki raksha karogi?"

She starts crying. And it doesn't seem to stop. She starts weeping. That scares Puru. Did he do something wrong? But before he could voice his concern, she smiles through tears. "Haa Puru main tumse vivah karungi. Tumse zyaada upyukt koi hai nahi iss sansaar mein mere liye." Smiling his widest, he hugs her and stays like that for a few moments. He wipes off her tears and to lighten up the surrounding says," Waise sahi kahan tumne. Mujhse upyukt koi nahi tumhare liye. Koi aur vyakti tumhe jhel hi nahi sakta." At this he earns an adorable pout and a light punch on the abdomen from her. They laugh and they hug again.

Anusuya stood outside Puru's room, eavesdropping the confession just said. A content smile plays on her lips. Returning to her room, she finds Bamini already present there. She goes up to him. "Humari yojana safal hui Aarya. Ab hume humare putr ki vivah ki tayari aarambh karni chahiye. Bohot pyaare lagte hai dono saath mein." "Sahi kahan Anusuya. Waise, yojana toh unki bhi safal ho gayi!" She blushes and smiles as Bamini embraces her.

Edited by ...Srushti... - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Srushti... thumbnail
So that was it guys! I hope your thumbs aren't paining from scrolling๐Ÿ˜†
I was reluctant and lazy to write anything, but Inaayaa, Sakshi and Shrishti motivated me to get my lazy mind to work. A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF THEM ! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ
 This turned out to be MUCH longer than I expected it to be and also took a lot of efforts. Comments and views are appreciated ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ...Srushti... - 6 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG. That was SOO CUTEE!
Like fluff feelings fully! <3
Plan on plan and both successful! Awesome ๐Ÿ˜†

The confession was amazing. And the best part was the Puru Bamni convo. I can very much imagine it happening! ๐Ÿคฃ

Great story. Do write often & soon!

PS : That light blue colour just blinded me. Please change it and keep a darker, visible shade ๐Ÿ˜†
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
And congratulation on turning a Senior Member!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
...Srushti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

OMG. That was SOO CUTEE!

Like fluff feelings fully! <3
Plan on plan and both successful! Awesome ๐Ÿ˜†

The confession was amazing. And the best part was the Puru Bamni convo. I can very much imagine it happening! ๐Ÿคฃ

Great story. Do write often & soon!

PS : That light blue colour just blinded me. Please change it and keep a darker, visible shade ๐Ÿ˜†

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DEAR! โค๏ธ
Finally a comment ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž
I started to doubt if my post is really visible to all ๐Ÿ˜†
I'm glad that you liked the confession๐Ÿ˜ณ hope we get something similar on-screen๐Ÿ˜‰
I really hope that the Puru-Bamini convo takes place...I was gighling even when I wrote it๐Ÿคฃ
I'll try to write more. Let's see๐Ÿ˜Š
I fixed the glitch too ! โญ๏ธ
THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN๐Ÿค—
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG! This is so cute! Aww the confession!
Awesome! Do write more.๐Ÿ˜ณ
...Srushti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: .moonglade.

OMG! This is so cute! Aww the confession!

Awesome! Do write more.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank You Dear๐Ÿค—
I am glad that people are loving the confession part! Hope we get something similar on-screen๐Ÿ˜‰
I will try to write more. Let's see๐Ÿ˜Š
THANK YOU โค๏ธ
Shristhi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was completely out of the world. It was superbbb. 
You have written sooo well that I was lost while reading the story, and puru's weird answers made me laugh out loud. My mom was giving me "has my daughter lost it "look. 
Such a beautiful post. You should write more of such works. 
You have really an amazing writing skill and beautiful  imaginative pov. Seriously ,you are very talented. 
So romantic of puru, and I agree what you have written about the hair topic.puru finally stopped lachi from becoming Kanishk's Dulhania. 
hai, lachi became emotional. Loved the way how you showed puru and Bamini's bond. 
pls post your next work sooon. 
Waiting for it eagerly and waiting for it madly. 
And lots of congratulations and imaginary hugs to you for becoming the senior member.
Again ,post the next post as soon as possible.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
daphnejasmine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's really really beautiful. We have  another good writer in this forum. Please continue writing. I especially loved the hair joke. Most people in the forum would agree bamni n puru have the best hair in PR maybe dasyu Lok  Macedonia n faras too. Love your os. Wish I had that flower. Too much hair fall problem.
...Srushti... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi19

It was completely out of the world. It was superbbb. 

You have written sooo well that I was lost while reading the story, and puru's weird answers made me laugh out loud. My mom was giving me "has my daughter lost it "look. 
Such a beautiful post. You should write more of such works. 
You have really an amazing writing skill and beautiful  imaginative pov. Seriously ,you are very talented. 
So romantic of puru, and I agree what you have written about the hair topic.puru finally stopped lachi from becoming Kanishk's Dulhania. 
hai, lachi became emotional. Loved the way how you showed puru and Bamini's bond. 
pls post your next work sooon. 
Waiting for it eagerly and waiting for it madly. 
And lots of congratulations and imaginary hugs to you for becoming the senior member.
Again ,post the next post as soon as possible.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww that's such a sweet comment dear... I am really happy that people are loving and appreciating my work...it motivates me to work harder... โค๏ธ
By the way, even I was lost while typing this, imagining scenarios ๐Ÿ˜† I stared laughing when I wrote the Puru-Bamini convo...I knew it would be hilarious๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
My mom looked like that at me when Sakshi posted her Rain Os ๐Ÿ˜›
Thank You Dear for acknowledging my talents...bohot khushi mili ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I will try to write more...I do have an OS in mind, let's see๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well, that 'hair' joke is inspired by our very own forum๐Ÿ˜† their hair was talked so much during the whole Puru-identity thing ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
I really thought that Kanishk will have his eyes on Laachi because there  rumours about it..
I love Laachi's character the most and it I wanted to show a little different side of her in here..๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank You for the wishes.. โค๏ธ
Will post soon.
Cheersโญ๏ธ