Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
^^Generally, yes.yEdited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 6 years ago
ILC: Though both Ambani brothers didn't marry 'money' especially Mukesh, but they sure would've wanted someone even wealthier than this girl.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

IKR?! She looks like she is a decade-15 years older to him!!!! I was shocked seeing her pics! 😲

I thought I was the only one, lol. 
^^Heyyy Ara baby!! What's up! How have you been? 🤗

Ya LOL. That was my first thought when I saw their pics!!! She looks like she is his far older sister! They don't look good at all!! Wonder how she will cope with being the Ambani DIL. Her relative is married to Nirav Modi, lmaooo & Ambani's niece is married to Modi's younger brother, Nishaal. It's all in the family. 😆
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^^Heyyy Ara baby!! What's up! How have you been? 🤗

Ya LOL. That was my first thought when I saw their pics!!! She looks like she is his far older sister! They don't look good at all!! Wonder how she will cope with being the Ambani DIL. Her relative is married to Nirav Modi, lmaooo & Ambani's niece is married to Modi's younger brother, Nishaal. It's all in the family. 😆

OMG MEB!!!! I choked on my chai seeing your reply!!! Eehhhkkk. Pehle, hug. ðŸ¤— Now, where have you been? I miss you so much! Online is so boring without you in my life! Come soon, please! Jaldi, jaldi. I miss you! *kiss*

She looks much older to him But there's something about her, idk Like some air of nonchalance, I can't point it out yet. But she also reminds me of someone else. Oh, yeah. Anushka Manchanda in her old days. Or Anoushka Shankar. But you're right, mid-20's is an early age to get married. Most scions prefer to date and fool around and have affairs at this age. Speaking of which, Isha looks so pretty these days. Anyway, Shloka seems to have an innocent, nice and kind vibe around her. So, I guess here's to wishing them all the best. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

he is so young, and she looks like his Di 😆

Exactly.. 😆
He's just 27 yrs of age & get married now? He could have waited till he's 30 yrs old..

Btw.. What about his twin sister Isha? Are they also going to get her married early.. like they are doing with Aakash?
Ara: Yayay omggg am happy to see you too!! Hope you're doing well. <3
Demonetization + Blood Diamonds ðŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why are they so plainly dressed?
They have apparently been dating for 5 years so it makes sense.

The engagement party is tonight so expect all of BW to attend. I saw some pics of Katrina already.