Can law help sahil??

Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How can they legalize the marriage without a marriage certificate?? Can sahil take legal action against the deceitful marriage??. Can law help?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I should hope so, i also want his friend Karan who is a lawyer to mention this, that its wife swap and deception this marriage happened. 
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Marriage per law is null and void. They need no divorce or annulelment.  Trickery means no marriage.Edited by poppinss - 6 years ago
sejal777 thumbnail
Agree with you all
But the main things is if sahil don't accept that's the main things he will definitely fight for this ?we all know how sahil is ?if something's is wrong sahil will always take a stand and this case vedika and his family is wrong so he will not accept nidhi as his wife
and this marriage is half without mangalsutra and sindoor how marriage complete so I don't think marriage happan like when vedika and gautham marriage also the same case that's means vedika is gautham wife then so how can nidhi sahil wife lolEdited by sejal777 - 6 years ago
Swapna07 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, but I have a strong feeling that cvs will not follow what's in law... As we have seen already before... Court sentence for an accused of sex trafficking was SHEHER NIKALA... So here too they won't take in account what's in lawπŸ˜†
They need to add some drama to drag the plot... Give some footage to nidhi... Blah blah blah... Have some feeling that sadika wedding will happen around 100th episode... So 50 more episodes... πŸ€”
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swa07

Yeah, but I have a strong feeling that cvs will not follow what's in law... As we have seen already before... Court sentence for an accused of sex trafficking was SHEHER NIKALA... So here too they won't take in account what's in lawπŸ˜†

They need to add some drama to drag the plot... Give some footage to nidhi... Blah blah blah... Have some feeling that sadika wedding will happen around 100th episode... So 50 more episodes...πŸ€”

agree marriage will definitely happan sahil and vedika
Do you remember sahil 1 month challenge to weds vedika lol   πŸ˜† don't know when this days come ?
looking forward but for today episode guys ready for tissues boxes ready to cry with sahil 😭
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Do CVS even remember Sahils 1 month challenge?
sejal777 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Do CVS even remember Sahils 1 month challenge?

ya agree @poppinnss
I hope old sahil back with AYM
don't know what cvs doing ?
Why they forget ?
He challenged to Badi Amma na so he should win otherwise Badi Amma win na Edited by sejal777 - 6 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Depends on what the law is in India.

Sahil and Nidhi completed the pheras and not sindoor and mangasutra...

Vedika and Gautam, got to the last phera but did not complete it 
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
Lil_Mz_Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. The creatives only want to torture us with the absurd marriage track. Want to quit watching the show right now.πŸ˜”