Sameer-Naina OS:Mess (16+)

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello my dear forumwasis and besties.🤗
This one was written since a week and was forgotten even.😆 But now revived and edited.Not much satisfied but want it to hit the floor anyway.😳

So read on.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Naina! Wind is here'' Swati's voice echoed in the Chemistry Organic Lab turning a bunch of heads.

"Arey Swati! Today was the forecast for low pressure and rains for 5 days. Have n't you read today's news? ''The congenial laboratory assistant informed while gesturing Naina to close the windows of the lab.

Naina was specifically upset over the fact of Taiji and Tauji taunting Naina and Bela Chachi in order to defend her had to bear the brunts.Bela  was well aware of the relationship when she accidentally opened the inland letter that had fallen from Naina's drawer. Initially very unhappy with the whole affair, later she acknowledged knowing what a 'heera' Sameer is and that Naina could never choose a wrong person.

Naina brought the windows together to latch them and suddenly her eyes fell upon a distant lean figure. It took her no rocket science to guess the person in question.His dramatic  lost weight in physique tugged something in her heart.

"NAINA!Are you done? Come quick we have to complete the practical in 10 minutes''.Lab assistant's voice pulled her inside the laboratory and no more she was interested in completing the organic equations.Her equations needed to be solved and there was no manual book for it.''Life is an interesting laboratory in itself'' She chuckled at the thought.

"NAINA!Keep the records in Madam's room. I think she gave you some task to complete.You better use her room as I have to lock the lab now.Emergency at home.Take Care.'' The lab assistant uttered as she handed over the keys of Professor's room to Naina. Naina nodded in approval and saw the distancing figure of lab assistant descending down the 2rd floor's stairs.

"SAMEER!'' Naina voiced as she rushed only to be engulfed in a bone crushing hug.She,then,withdrew abruptly and gestured him to follow her.

There was a lost shine in her eyes and it unsettled him.

She opened the little cabin of her Professor's room and asked him to get inside.He followed her and knew that she was upset.He mentally made a note to deal with her problems first before sharing his owns.

"Are you fine?'' He asked her as she clicked open the buttons of apron. She nodded her head in negation and he already knew one of the two reasons.

"Did Taiji tell anything? '' He asked walking up to her and  encasing her in his arms prison.

"Sameer!''She voiced and paused.

"Hmm ''He responded and planted a kiss on her collar.He was surprised to see her not responding to his touches.

"I want to DIE''.She uttered all in despair and he knew there is much to do before they actually talk.

"I will make you live for me,today and years after.'' He voiced possessively and that broke all her dam of emotions.

The rains outside  clattered along the roofs ,gushing and struggled out.So was her inner emotions.
She was shy at first, the first time they kissed, but that day she was ravenous, her mouth ardent, as if she'd been waiting years for him, and she stained his mouth with her cherry-dark lipstick, with kisses like crushed velvet selfless, selfish, all and nothing. As their mouths sank together, their bodies  touched, both adorned only with the finest satin, hers studded with teardrops of finery.
Beneath her skin, her blood was beating, making every little part of her flush and gasp. She  felt  alive, so alive, especially when she felt his arms encircling her from behind. She threw back her head then, making ardent sounds, as he lay soft-damp kisses down her throat, and explored her body through the thin satin of her embroidered kurti, his hands caressing her with slippery smoothness, as if she were already bare. She felt his touch on her hips, her sides, his lips insistent against her nape. He felt her gather him tighter than him, before grinding against him. 

Desperation. Need. 

She palpitated with pleasure, her breath breaking like tiny fractured mirrors.

She twined her fingers in his hair, her lips crushing his, and she ran her  palms over his  chest that rose at her keenness. 

They had no way of remembering how their moments strung together, how they moved on one another, who went first, who went last.Until he felt her flinch in discomfort and saw the red stain.

Across the window-pane,it poured and poured.And with swift  muddy tides.The rains never would have looked beautiful and complete without the mud and mess.

"You are on periods?'' He asked without beating the bush and she nodded leaning against his chest listening to his rhythmic beats.

"Yes!Day 2.I should have informed you.I am in mess''. She voiced and disentangled her from his grip. He realised her intention and tightened his grip with the resolve to not let her go.Not then,Not for ever.

"Leave me.I have to change.No boy likes his girl in this mess.'' She voiced only to meet his disapproval intense stare.

"I love you when you are good,when you are bad and even more when you are beautifully messy.Not a word more.'' He cleared his point and hugged her tighter.

She felt her blood staining her more but no more it upset her.The bitter words of morning had long been forgotten by her as he made the longing shatter into joy!

As they breathed at one another, they opened a universe of planets, with no need of measurement. They  pulled themselves apart and the cogs spilled out, leaving only moons and stars. 

The memories of their lovemaking can only come in desperate shards. All that are left are moments, so vivid.

"How long are you staying?'' She asked as they sat at the edge of the bed huddled against each other.

"Until you and the rains are out of mess.'' He voiced and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Take care of yourself.You have lost weight''.She complained as she traced his sternum.

"I will.You fine now?'' He asked as he realized her gripping hard to him.The times of parting are near. For first time in months she wanted all the clocks in world to tick slow or stop working all together. She wanted the time to freeze.

He kissed her like he was starving for it, and she kissed him back like her passion could sustain him for a year. He had never, ever felt so good, so complete...and so much like she was home. With him. Only with him. 

The times were hard,testing but--

It wasn't a curse at all. 

It was a blessing.

"So you met her?'' Rohan asked as he saw his brother turning back again and again at the 2nd floor of the college.

"Yes.'' Sameer voiced and concentrated on inserting the keys onto bike to start the ignition.

"Why do you love her so much?'' Rohan asked and Sameer smiled at the question.

"Because you don't meet someone everyday who can embrace your madness.''Sameer uttered and Rohan knew he still has eons  to understand the depth of spoken line.

--------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------

P.S.:Thanks for reading.😃 Would love to read all your feedback.Would send the PMs later.😳

Edited by TereLiyeMINU - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow..loved it ..." Wind is here"..brilliant!
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Read it before you pm me 😆
And this was too hot again 👏 
Sameer jab jab milega Naina se toh dono ko hi kush kar deta hai 😆
Nice os...
Loved it.
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oh dear... Wait let me catch a breath...!! Phew..!! 😳
That was... just... hot, sensuous, amazing... and full of love... I don't think I am finding the correct word to do justice... but this was really about love so deep that no mess is too messy...

I loved this... the lovers finding that much required solace... the beautiful analogy of rain wouldn't have been beautiful without the mud and mess... Hats off to you Minu..!! 👏

"I will make you live for me, today and years after" - this was ❤️... So perfectly apt for Sameer...!

And totally in love with - "You don't meet someone everyday who can embrace your madness" - how true that is for both of them... they have not only accepted each other with all faults, imperfections, madness but they also love each other to the point of madness and beyond...

As said by John Mark Green, "If love be madness, may I never find sanity again."
Sameer and Naina will always be surrounded by this madness, not ever wanting to come out of this mess & madness called love... 

Thank you Minu for starting my weekend off with a bang! Love you! 🤗
Edited by moumita04 - 6 years ago
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moumita04

Oh dear... Wait let me catch a breath...!! Phew..!! 😳

That was... just... hot, sensuous, amazing... and full of love... I don't think I am finding the correct word to do justice... but this was really about love so deep that no mess is too messy...

I loved this... the lovers finding that much required solace... the beautiful analogy of rain wouldn't have been beautiful without the mud and mess... Hats off to you Minu..!! 👏

"I will make you live for me, today and year after" - this was ❤️... So perfectly apt for Sameer...!

And totally in love with - "You don't meet someone everyday who can embrace your madness" - how true that is for both of them... they have not only accepted each other with all faults, imperfections, madness but they also love each other to the point of madness and beyond...

As said by John Mark Green, "If love be madness, may I never find sanity again."
Sameer and Naina will always be surrounded by this madness, not ever wanting to come out of this mess & madness called love... 

Thank you Minu for starting my weekend off with a bang! Love you! 🤗

Mou...u expressed it so well 👏
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow lovely ... The best thing ws i loved the fact he loved naina when she is good when she is bad when she is mess ... I think that is what a girl looks for in his patner and loved the last line too spoken by sameer ... ... Beautiful os and passionate too 
Azraa01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An amazing OS to start off my weekend.  
MSK04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veda1125

Mou...u expressed it so well 👏

Thanks Veda...! 😳 Minu always writes so well, that I simply can't stop my own flow of words..!! I am always greedy for her stories... 😃
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow..
Too hot sensuous..
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm dear..
Loved it