Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBP---PXsBg[/YOUTUBE]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBP---PXsBg
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Thanks for sharing all the videos of upcoming Shaadi twist of our show! :)
Hope doesn't bow down to pressure & marry Nidhi.. 🤔
What Vedhika did was Completely Wrong!

No worries. 

Vedika is wrong in wife swapping, that deception but her thoughts are not wrong as well

Originally posted by: -Rhea-

Thanks for sharing! 

Yesterday's episode was so beautiful, Sahil was so happy and excited. Can't see him heartbroken. ðŸ’”🥺

Sahil was like my dreams are coming true and then boom all shattered. 

I feel for both...  but i won't be surprised if Sahil goes off the rails for abit.
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

No worries. 

Vedika is wrong in wife swapping, that deception but her thoughts are not wrong as well

Sahil was like my dreams are coming true and then boom all shattered. 

I feel for both...  but i won't be surprised if Sahil goes off the rails for abit.

Deception is totally wrong Lennie.  As bad as infidelity.  Instead of convincing him she was dishonest with him.  A sorry after a murder is never enough.

Vedika has essentially killed Sahil today and is going to repent in leisure.

My thoughts is that will Sahil be able to respect her as much now?  He respected her much more than he loved her... now if they bring Nidhi into their home.. thats another torture.  Given Kj's neck I wont be surprised to see a hospital track up next.

I do not know how he will go after her after this?  He did not return after Holi... now its worse.

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppinss

Deception is totally wrong Lennie.  As bad as infidelity.  Instead of convincing him she was dishonest with him.  A sorry after a murder is never enough.

Vedika has essentially killed Sahil today and is going to repent in leisure.

My thoughts is that will Sahil be able to respect her as much now?  He respected her much more than he loved her... now if they bring Nidhi into their home.. thats another torture.  Given Kj's neck I wont be surprised to see a hospital track up next.

I do not know how he will go after her after this?  He did not return after Holi... now its worse.

I think he holds respect for her even now, coz he knows how she is as a person. But he has every right to be angry at her and at the situation! 

He also knows what his family are like, and instantly thought they did something...  and Vedika by that got convinced. 

Vedika right now, as her thoughts which i dont find wrong as i said  (Yes i found the deception wrong!!!)  but she also believes that Nidhi loves him so much, and will make him happy... because thats also what was told to her...  

Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think he holds respect for her even now, coz he knows how she is as a person. But he has every right to be angry at her and at the situation! 

He also knows what his family are like, and instantly thought they did something...  and Vedika by that got convinced. 

Vedika right now, as her thoughts which i dont find wrong as i said  (Yes i found the deception wrong!!!)  but she also believes that Nidhi loves him so much, and will make him happy... because thats also what was told to her...  

ok so in gautams case..leave he was an evil..vedika dint know it...so gautam comes and proposes her also we saw..how he expressed his love to her several times..and how he convinced her that he will support her and her family..then the marriage day comes..she stops the marriage and asks gautam to come..to talk..there she said him that she cant marry him cos she doesnt love him and that she cant be able to give him what he wants from the marriage as she doesnt love him...so isnt it the same case here?i mean this was b4 vedika knowing that gautam was evil..so she dint want to spoil his life as she knows she  wont be able to love him back..so what abt here..she believes nidhi loves sahil ..but she also knows that sahil doesnt love nidhi..she herself backout from a marriage saying this reason..and now she is expecting another person...to adjust after a forceful marriage and start a new life happily..😕..and in her case she was the one who said yes for marriage and was mentally preparing herself to accept that relation..still she cudnt..being this much understanding and sacrificing..type..then how can she expect a zidda guy like sahil to accept it..also here he dint even know to whom he was getting married..the whole family cheated him..including that girl..who he thot is his best friend..after all this how can vedika expect sahil to forget everything and move on...when she herself cant do that..
Lennie thumbnail
Vedika accepted coz she was also somewhat running away from Sahil telling her he loves her (and how she needs to also keep that distance etc), and she accepting thinking this could be good for her and Arya,  and she thought this Gautam is her college friend, was a good man, someone she knows,  and the AGE is the same, and so on. 

But as the wedding got nearer she got cold feet, we know that even though she said yes, she wasnt fully into it. So hence cold feet and then learning he is evil... etc.  

Also Gautam and Vedika got to the last phera, and then were stopped by Sahil. 

At this point... i just think Vedika was trying to be cruel to be kind. She is also thinking about Sahil and his future... that maybe Nidhi, and age appropriate girl is better for him esp when she got told that Nidhi really loves him etc. Vedika is looking at the bigger picture as her thoughts are not wrong as i have said... BUT the way the family and Vedika went about it is WRONG obviously... wife swapping - its deception.  And she actually thinks that once Sahil is married, he will slowly come around to the idea, and move on...  BUT as we all know, its not simple and not going to be and as i said Sahil has every right to be angry and hurt

That's all i can say at the moment regarding this...   
Edited by Lennie - 6 years ago
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vedika accepted coz she was also somewhat running away from Sahil telling her he loves her, and she accepting thinking this could be good for her and Arya,  and she thought this Gautam is her college friend, was a good man, someone she knows,  and the AGE is the same, and so on. 

But as the wedding got nearer she got cold feet, we know that even though she said yes, she wasnt fully into it. So hence cold feet and then learning he is evil... etc.  

Also Gautam and Vedika got to the last phera, and then were stopped by Sahil. 

At this point... i just think Vedika was trying to be cruel to be kind. She is also thinking about Sahil and his future... that maybe Nidhi, and age appropriate girl is better for him esp when she got told that Nidhi really loves him etc. Vedika is looking at the bigger picture.

That's all i can say at the moment regarding this...   

even she knew that gautam loved her still she wasnt ready to marry him...exact same case here..there gauatm loved vedika and she knew it still she backed off as she cant love him..here also nidhi loves sahil and she expects sahil to accept her love and move on in life...when she herself dint do that in a situation..
even sahil has the same reason here...
and dear dont get angry..we all are here to discuss regarding the show..our views thots and all..its not we are angry we just want to keep discussing like this..after all all these are fictional characters,..😆
just expressing my view here..