Zaid singing Maula maula with Shankar mahadevan ....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Sharing a clip of zaid singing 'Maula maula'👍🏼 on Om Shanthi Om show and his musical journey 😊 ...
Shankar mahadevan was guest judge in this episode,sang together with him👍🏼..
 Shankar ,shekhar interacting with  zaid was really  fun to watch 😆.. 

Watching this made me realize how happy I am that Rising Star is live or else we would had to listen to stupid background music, see edgy cuts and have double the already unnecessary drama and a lot more of Sindhu Tai😛 
On a serious note, thanks for posting Pjyo. Zaid is just tooo cute ❤️ he literally has a voice of an angel He sang Maula maula so beautifully! ⭐️ And loved how unfazed he was by everything. He didn't even know who Shankar was 😆 And it was so funny when he said he only watches cartoon pictures 🤣
So happy he is in Rising Star. I hope they also introduce us to his grandfather in the upcoming episodes! 

I love how you share Zaid videos like this 😳 you know he is my favorite ❤️ 😉. Love this one haha he did not know who Shankar is and watches only cartoon pictures 😆. It was so funny when Shekhar said that Shankar is a famous dancer 😆.
Originally posted by lissa007

Watching this made me realize how happy I am that Rising Star is live or else we would had to listen to stupid background music, see edgy cuts and have double the already unnecessary drama and a lot more of Sindhu Tai😛 
On a serious note, thanks for posting Pjyo. Zaid is just tooo cute ❤️ he literally has a voice of an angel He sang Maula maula so beautifully! ⭐️ And loved how unfazed he was by everything. He didn't even know who Shankar was 😆 And it was so funny when he said he only watches cartoon pictures 🤣
So happy he is in Rising Star. I hope they also introduce us to his grandfather in the upcoming episodes! 

I feel the RS drags so much because it's live🤔, otherwise much of sindhutai's item dance😵 would have been edited,this 2 hr plus looong  show needs more editing  ..
Glad u enjoyed zaid moments😊,he was so cute when shankar said 'upar allah ka karam hai' and he actually looked above😆 ...I too wish his granpa visits him on RS...
Originally posted by jenny156

I love how you share Zaid videos like this 😳 you know he is my favorite ❤️ 😉. Love this one haha he did not know who Shankar is and watches only cartoon pictures 😆. It was so funny when Shekhar said that Shankar is a famous dancer 😆.
Arrey, ithna accha interaction thaa between him and shankar shekar that i had to share😛 ,
Shekar was amazing there👍🏼 , gave good suggestions to contestants ,was critical when needed..
yeah,famous dancer🤣 ,that was hilarious 🤣-See shankar shekar conversation itself created such funny moments kyunki there was no irritating host butting in with 'time nahi hai'  nonsense 😵..
The show wasn't popular kyunki it was mostly on spiritual music but it had more music less gimmicks ..
Host khamosh rehta tha😉 and judges spoke to the point ...lol, shekar ki company mein even sonakshi made some good comments😆 ..
Voting was only after full performance - that too actual numbers no red swipe green swipe type gimmick- I feel yeh swiping business is unfair🤔 kyunki if hemant gets green and chetan too gets green  toh judges giving them equal numbers 🤪which is ridiculous ..

Zaid even got scared when Shekhar suddenly started his classical notes 😆

Zaid even got scared when Shekhar suddenly started his classical notes 😆
He likes these harkathein  naa  -isi liye shekhar deliberately made them tougher 😆,his expression was worth a watch ..
This episode began with shankar⭐️ singing   shiv thandav stotram⭐️,  zaid was listening so intently ...yeh dekho 😊
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66390jmPi-k[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by pjyo

He likes these harkathein  naa  -isi liye shekhar deliberately made them tougher 😆,his expression was worth a watch ..
This episode began with shankar⭐️ singing   shiv thandav stotram⭐️,  zaid was listening so intently ...yeh dekho 😊
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66390jmPi-k[/YOUTUBE]

He is so keenly listening 😆 .. And why was Baba Ramdev present? 😆

He is so keenly listening 😆 .. And why was Baba Ramdev present? 😆

Coz he give huge amount of money to star for advertisements
lol
Sonakashi is also present she doesn't know M of music.