dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Its not funny anymore. Either get Bagha ans Bawri married for let Bawri get a job for herself. This girl is never busy and has all the time in the world to play romance romance with Bagha. She is not a teenager and this kind of love story is absolutely annoying.
Normal couples go for a date on Sundays. This ever repetitive chutti dedo track doesn't make any sense.

Bhagwan ke liye ye torture track dikhana band karo...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I was actually wondering when will Bagha and Bawri get married. I think it's been more than a year or two since they got engaged. By now, they should have got married. 
I think the writers are not getting any ideas to trouble Jetha during the wedding track that's why they are not showing Bagha-Bawri marriage. 
surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Asit Modi has completely lost it
How can he expect audience to laugh on the repetitive tracks?
I wanted to go and slap taarak when in the end he said those lines situation badi mazedaar ha'
What is mazedaar about this situation?
I think now even bawri knows that jetha can't throw bagha out because his so called mahaan family won't allow it
Thats why now she shamelessly comes on working days during working hours asking bagha to take a day off knowing very well that jetha won't allow
But I guess she has got that jetha can only get angry but can't do anything other than that
[/URL][URL= ]
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They should make some episodes on tappu sena. Cant tolerate same crap. . Yes when i saw d disclaimer dat yeh ek haasy natak hai. I am like plz change d disclaimer.😕
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Same thing again and again.Bawri will ask bagha to take leave and go out with her.Jetha won't allow then at the end jetha will finally give leave to bagha.And bawri said it has been 1500 days since she and bagha met.Who counts how many days it has been since the first meet. 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Same thing again and again.Bawri will ask bagha to take leave and go out with her.Jetha won't allow then at the end jetha will finally give leave to bagha.And bawri said it has been 1500 days since she and bagha met.Who counts how many days it has been since the first meet. 

Bawri does because she has no work other than loving Bagha. She has no life of her own.
Btw has anyone realised hoe every couple in TmKOC behave the same way irrespective of their age? It seems AsMo finds teenage styled romance interesting.
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why can't they go out on Bagha's day-off? I'm sure the shop must be closed once a week
And yeah, why aren't they getting married? Wasn't there a track where Bawri's parents approved of the relationship? 🤔
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Why can't they go out on Bagha's day-off? I'm sure the shop must be closed once a week
And yeah, why aren't they getting married? Wasn't there a track where Bawri's parents approved of the relationship? 🤔

yes i still remember that stupid track where jetha was supposed to be servant in their shop and bagaa maalik ...

absurdest track of tmkoc 
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

yes i still remember that stupid track where jetha was supposed to be servant in their shop and bagaa maalik ...

absurdest track of tmkoc 

Nowhere in India and except in this AsMo ki duniya do couple get engaged ant not marry each other for years. Culturally, marriages happen with the concept of ' Shubhaisha Shigram' which means as early as possible. 
Marriage didn't happen because Bagha wants to get settled only when he has enough savings to start a family. The trackended with badi badi baatien about his future plans but after that he did nothing more than romancing his fiancee and asking for leaves from his employer. In fact he had some good business sense initially. His way of working and talking was weird and it annoyed Jetha but it always worked. He also tried doing some small businesses like selling Rakhi during Rakshabandhan. He also has experiences in various field because of his initial struggle for survival in Mumbai. Now Bagha is all about ' Bawri ka Bawra'.  Its purely Pathetic. What actually doesn't work for me is that he is not a teenager to think about love all the time.