Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I really hope and pray that HC sweeps all the Best Actor awards this year. He truly deserves them. And I hope Best Jodi award goes to Harshad and Jen of course!
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The best thing about this show is the stellar cast. Jennifer & Harshad DESERVE coactors like each other, I'll be honest I started watching for Jennifer. But I had heard of Harshad and his talent, recognized him from past shows, watched some of his more recent work and became a fan! The way he works (like Jenny) is commendable and I'm so glad they're doing this show together. They really lift each other up and together, dominate the screen <3
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bepannaahpyaar.

The best thing about this show is the stellar cast. Jennifer & Harshad DESERVE coactors like each other, I'll be honest I started watching for Jennifer. But I had heard of Harshad and his talent, recognized him from past shows, watched some of his more recent work and became a fan! The way he works (like Jenny) is commendable and I'm so glad they're doing this show together. They really lift each other up and together, dominate the screen <3

You are so right! They do lift each other up👏
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail
Jenny has rightly said in an IV "harshad is at the top of his acting game"⭐️❤️
YeahMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
He is a brilliant actor who effortlessly does intense scenes. One of the best actor our ITV has.
And he cries beautifully too 😛
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

It's my first Harshad Chopra show but I have Long heard of his great talent as an actor. And boy was I awestruck and completely bowled over by this man! 

Even Jennifer Winget has praised him, calling him a performer at the TOP of his acting game. This is a great compliment indeed coming from the Queen of Television herself. In fact I have never heard Jen praise a costar like this before.

...I am sure after watching him...you would definitely go back and watch his previous shows
lalita1018 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad u liked him too...n definitely an actor can give his best when he is the bestest costar ...n they r definitely complimenting each other

Originally posted by: bepannaahpyaar.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So far I like him the best in this show. I am not too fond of the way Zoya is being portrayed, too feeble and unassertive for my liking. Hope her character grows over time.  
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am watching for Harshad as well. Both the lead acting are so on point. I am glad they got experienced actors in these roles as new ones would have sucked at executing such strong scenes. 
Have you seen the part where he is driving the car towards the accident area? The fear and at the same time trying not to cry? Those emotions were interchanging second by second. I was totally awed by the performance in this series. 
He did a good job in the past but he has grown so well as an actor and he is doing more than justice to his role in this one. Same with Zoya. They complement each others acting skills.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
its a known fact...karan...ali..prem...anurag...raghav...sahir now aditya..he puts his soul into his character... Edited by Mages - 6 years ago