I do not like Priyank Sharma

desiseriesfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Not because I am fan of RLHN I am telling this but I didn't liked Tejasswi and Priyank pair. I love Tejasswi but why they took Priyank in swiss wala Dulhanya? I know he is famous in insta and have some connections but baki actors mar gaye kya? Rohit ko ley le leta (it was the best option as they are trending these days) ya phir Karan wahi, Karan tacker and so on.

Any one liked Swiss wala dulhaniya?

Edited by nancy505 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For example: kishwer   merchant is popular too in Instagram and she has 1.1 m 
but is kishwer getting any lead role which is more important than instragram popularity as a actor lol. Personally  I like kishwer. 

Regarding casting: I believe that they ask tejasswi too . If she did not want, they will not cast her with pryiank for Swiss ... or Karan sharma a for commercial. Did you get it  what am I saying?

Actually I liked that even tejasswi is trying to make Jodi with pryiank or whoever , ppl likes Tejit or DiRa chemistry over others .

BTW, I do not mind , tejasswi is doing other things because it is her personal choice. 

No one will beat DiRa chemistry . May be some jealous on DiRa 😉 

be happy to see DiRa and ignore rest :)

I did not watch Swiss walk dulhaniya but Some personal PR are trying hard to promote this lol

Edited by lisasandra - 6 years ago
DiRa_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like or dislike!! But he's at present one of the most trending celeb after bigboss!! So maybe that's the reason!! 
And coming to Tejit!! They have an awesome chemistry!! But the point i don't think they'll take same couple in another show!! When a show is already running!! 

Sdlj is a diff thing will come only for a max of 5-7 Sundays i think!! Wo koi bhi kare kya farak padtha hai!! 
AngelicNee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancy505

Not because I am fan of RLHN I am telling this but I didn't liked Tejasswi and Priyank pair. I love Tejasswi but why they took Priyank in swiss wala Dulhanya? I know he is famous in insta and have some connections but baki actors mar gaye kya? Rohit ko ley le leta (it was the best option as they are trending these days) ya phir Karan wahi, Karan tacker and so on.

Any one liked Swiss wala dulhaniya?

honestly am a Tejasswi fan first.. so am happy whatever new work she does.. TejIt has great chemistry it doesnt mean she cant create chemistry with anyone else.. Priyank was the sensation then and working together benefitted both.. even RLHN got new fans cz of that.. i loved swisswale because teju is looking awesome and i loved their bonding too.. be it priyank or rohit or anyone else i like to see Teju growing higher and higher.. and again Vikas Gupta has a role in season 2 of swisswale.. so you can guess why he was casted

ps. there was a time when i honestly like priyank but after splits no comments.. personally i dont like him.. 
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelicNee

honestly am a Tejasswi fan first.. so am happy whatever new work she does.. TejIt has great chemistry it doesnt mean she cant create chemistry with anyone else.. Priyank was the sensation then and working together benefitted both.. even RLHN got new fans cz of that.. i loved swisswale because teju is looking awesome and i loved their bonding too.. be it priyank or rohit or anyone else i like to see Teju growing higher and higher.. and again Vikas Gupta has a role in season 2 of swisswale.. so you can guess why he was casted

ps. there was a time when i honestly like priyank but after splits no comments.. personally i dont like him.. 

Double thumbs up for the bold part👍🏼Agree with each and every word of yours about Teju..Of course even I'm a fan of Teju first rest all comes later😉 .. I love to watch whatever she does..❤️
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly speaking I haven't seen Swisswale so hard for me to say much abt Priyank. That show doesn't hold any usp for me coz they are not themselves, they are not actually fully immersed i. Ddlj acting/characters and I have seen more of Swiss then the show can show.

He is a reality show person not really a fiction actor so depends on what you are expecting.

I am fan of rlhn so I stick to it. For me the characters of the story and the story is want bring me to this one.

Rlhn and Swisswala are two very diff things and need to be seen as that. The only ppl who will watch swisswale are teja and priyank fans. The ones who will watch rlhn are teja fans, rohit fans and fans who watch it for the story and couple without being teja/Rohit fans previously. Priyank fans who watch swisswale are fans of his fans from spitsvilla BB and are unlikely to watch rlhn for long if at all. They might follow teja on insta to get comments/post associated if Priyank of any but that is about it. Having Rohit is swisswale was unlike because it would have impacted rlhn shooting plus Priyank has more following which they were trying to use to get more viewers. since Vikas helped cast for swisswale teja name might have come up via his connection with Rohit

In the end remember You cannot choose who gets cast or who she works with. Once rlhn is done I don't think Rohit and teja will be seen in another show again. That is how it works.