awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everybody!
Isn't it funny how Zara's style keep changing every second? ðŸ˜‰ Her entry was in Islamic wear which covers her from head to toe..soon after she was shown in a western wear. I know she gave her wear to her friend. but it is interesting to see what was Zara wearing under her burqa!😆😉
Then in train she got a head cover, but it shows her hair!😕 
Next day she looked beautiful in traditional wear in milad celebration. Then her red hijab made her look amazing, without showing her hair. ðŸ˜Š
Then again her interview dress was like she was  going to a wedding. Her hair wasn't covered properly. ðŸ˜²
Now . What are makers trying to show? Do they want to show Zara as a modern muslim who doesn't believe in hijab? or is it just to entertain viewers by showing the heroine in different styles?😆

Edited by awida - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
She changes depending on situation. You can see how she uncovered her hair after prayer scene with her abba. I like her outfits. She looks gorgeous.
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: crispsy

She changes depending on situation. You can see how she uncovered her hair after prayer scene with her abba. I like her outfits. She looks gorgeous.

She has a beautiful hair. but as a muslim whose father is Qazi. she should be wearing hijab when she goes out. or remain one look, not cover her hair one day and open it partily the other. ðŸ˜•