PreeRan TS~Its hard to stay without you!

Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Heyy everyone.. I m up for a TS on them. Because I have my next exam  at a very far date i just thought of some time pass..😆Just a casual ideaa n i decided to convert it into a writing.. Ok One more thing. Its a PreeRan TS obviously. But its more from Preeta's POV n little less from Karan. Have a read n do comment.. :) 

It took them a few minutes to come back to reality breaking the long eyelock they shared..n just a matter of seconds for her to push him strongly away from her.. unlike everytime when she was all OK with him holding her, coming close to her.
"Karan. Please. Why do you always come close to me like this without any reason..haa? Don't you know i m engaged..? I have a fiance..ok? Don't forget that.. and u coming close to me like this doesn't look good. Stop behaving in such a way.." She said clearly exasperated..
Karan couldn't really understand her sudden outburst at such a thing. She had never been so rude to him..to anyone..Then why today? 
Preeta too wasn't really happy speaking with such a tone to him. She knew he would be hurt with such harsh words. And it hurts her.. to see him hurt. But she can't help too..she needed to end this..Her unknowingly growing feelings towards him n the increasing physical proximity that they were sharing..."its wrong" she thinks. She needed to end all this as soon as possible before it turns out to something different.. something she doesn't realize at the moment
"Preeta..why r u shouting like this? Fine. I won't come close to you..But u can tell me this in other way too..what is the need of shouting like this..?"  Karan was little annoyed at her sudden outburst at him.
"If i won't shout tum sunoge kaha meri baat..mazak banaake uraa doge..Hainaa? Tumhe toh yaahi aata haii..har cheez mein majak..but let me tell you zindagi mazak nahii hoti haii Karan...isliyee.." Preeta couldn't complete her words when Karan interrupted her, "Preetaaa..Kya ho kya gaya hai tumhe? Kyun aise react kar rahe ho.. aare itni choti si baat ka patangar mat banao. Aur main yahape tumhare baatein sunne ke liye rukaa nahii hoon. Sorry for coming here Preeta Arora. Bye" Karan turned to move away. "Aur haa. I do very well remember that u have a fiance. I can not even for a second forget with what kind of person u have decided to spend your life with. N it haunts me everytime i think how your life will get ruined if u get married to that guy. But tumhe baatake fayda kya. Aur agar mera tumhare paas aana 'doesn't look good' then fine. Tumhare paas bilkul nahi aaungaa aaj se. Yeh Karan Luthra ka promise haii.." He said n moved away with quick steps without looking back, without listening anything..!
She kept looking at him n his car moving away..A tear dropped from her eyes. What's the problem now? This is all she wanted. To be away from his words, from his touch, from his childish acts...from HIM. Then what was the painful thing that was creeping inside her heart which knew something's not right. It was only with Prithvi's words that realization has dawned upon her.. Prithvi told her this morning Karan n she had been really close to each other n that she spends most of her time with Karan instead of Prithvi,who is going to be her life partner.  He feels bad at that. Preeta thought upon his words n realized it was true. Thatswhy despite not wanting she spoke such hard words to him..to her Best Friend. Had she not been this direct n rude to him, Karan would not have taken it seriously. She knew that. She knew him. She didn't wanted this. But she had to. Wiping the tears rolling from her eyes, she came inside.

"Diii..Karan Sir aaye the kya? Maine unki awaaz jaise kuch suni..kaha haii wo..?? " Srishti asked Preeta in an excited manner.
"Wo chale gaye.." 
"Chale gaye? What do u mean chale gaye? Aapne unko ghar kyun nhii bulayaa? Yaar. Kitne din unse thikse baat hi nahi ho paa rahi thii..Aaj kyun chale gaye..?"
"Kya Srishti.. kya baccho jaise sawal puch rahi hai. Chale gaye toh chale gaye. Ab usko kaam hoga na din bhar yaha pe toh nahi baith sakta wo. Baat nahi ho paa rahi thi toh main kyaa karu haa?  Aur itna baat karne ka man hai toh kar le na phone mein yahape mujhe mat baatein sunaa.. Saying so Preeta went inside the room.
"Yaar. Yeh dii ko achanak se kya ho gya..? Pataa nahi Karan Sir ki baat aati hai toh why she turns so moody..?" Srishti got a little confused.
Preeta changed to light clothes n decided to sleep early. The day had not been really good to her. From the morning she had been really struck with work n then Prithvi's words were striking in her head..n now a fight with Karan. She desperately needed a sleep. 
She lied down in the bed n closed her eyes. 
*Wasn't i too much rude to him?* 
*Is he feeling very bad?* 
*Ofcourse who would not?*
*What he might be doing now?* 
*Shall i call...* 
"NO" Preeta woke up n sat.
PREETA'S MONOLOGUE:
"Preeta kya ho gaya hai tujhe? Tune khud usse apne se dur bhej dia naa..phir ab kya hai? Why do u need to keep thinking about him? Think about PRITHVI..He is your fiance. Think about him. Not about Karan. Please.." Preeta lied down n tried to sleep again. As soon as she closed her eyes, she got reminded of all those moments that she had spent with him.. All those moments when she was 'actually happy'..
"Ohhgoddd!  I can't sleep like this..I think i should eat something. I m hungry. Isliye m not able to sleep. Haan. Let me have something.
"Maaa...kuch khaane ke liye do naa..!" 

But unfortunately Preeta couldn't sleep properly for the whole night even after having full stomach food. She ate more than usual so that her stomach remains complete full n she can get a sleep as soon as she lies in the bed. But all in vain.. THE KARAN LUTHRA has entered her mind n heart..in a way that she cannot get rid of it..!
"Yeh larkaa paas rahe toh bhi problem dur rahe toh bhi problem.. Disgusting..!" She thought as she changed her side for the...for the umpteen time..!

That's the end of the 1st part. 2nd part coming soon..
Hope you all enjoyed reading it.. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Good one Angrita!
Update soon😊