A Huge applause To The Team Of Bepannaah

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
The first epi has already aired... and by all means they have proved themselves to each and every expectation that each one of us had from the show...
the cinematography of the show is superb...the way they captured the beautiful locations and the outdoor scenes is marvellous...and the precap just proves that its going to get better in the coming epis...

the production quality is simply amazing...be it the sets or the choice of outdoors...

as far as the cast is concerned...i'm sure all the posts in the forum are an example of how we feel how good they are...splendid job!

we should not forget the fact that this team has risen from the ashes...and hats off to each and every person who has conceptualised the show and brought it to life...

guys...u have set the bar very high...and i'msure we are not going to be disappointed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey vandy!! Remember me? I was in saubhagyavati bhava forum too...my username that time was kriya37 i think 😉

Anyway nicee to see u here...just like that forum, HC has brought us here...😆
VandyP thumbnail
hey kriya...good to see old friends around😊
Masooma.I.K thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree vandy. not the acting but every inch in the episode was awesome. neat and clean. their hard work really showed yesterday. HATS OFF to the entire Bepannaah team. And wishing them good luck for the future to continue with the same spirit and amaze us through Bepannaah..
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally vandy, they really made sure to match the high expectations everyone had, far too many times i've been burned by tv shows which had big fan fair only to end up being disappointing from the first ep. they have done a wonderful job with the cinematography and the way they told the story, i hope they keep it up and continue to do well Edited by bila_a - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -vandy-

hey kriya...good to see old friends around😊

Yeah good to see u too 😊
VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: JannatKhan780

agree vandy. not the acting but every inch in the episode was awesome. neat and clean. their hard work really showed yesterday. HATS OFF to the entire Bepannaah team. And wishing them good luck for the future to continue with the same spirit and amaze us through Bepannaah..

they sincerely deserve all the applaud...
and hats off to the channel too for promoting the show so well... just hope they keep doing so in the future

.HarshRutu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree... The camerawork is really outstanding👏

VandyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: bila_a

totally vandy, they really made sure to match the high expectations everyone head, far too many times i've been burned by tv shows which had big fan fair only to end up being disappointing from the first ep. they have done a wonderful job with the cinematography and the way they told the story, i hope they keep it up and continue to do well

yes bila... i'm happy that the trigger which the leads have been talking about i.e the infidelity of yash and puja was done away with in the first epi itself...
they have a romantic story to show...and they are right on point from day1 itself rather than wasting time beating around the wish...
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -vandy-

yes bila... i'm happy that the trigger which the leads have been talking about i.e the infidelity of yash and puja was done away with in the first epi itself...
they have a romantic story to show...and they are right on point from day1 itself rather than wasting time beating around the wish...

right vandy, im glad they got to the point, i was worried they may drag it out for building suspense to the spouses death. that wouldnt have been good in my opinion because the promo's already kinda showed it and also in that case we couldnt get adi and zoya stuff without it seeming weirdly inappropriate since they are married. anyways there is a lot that is in the way for AdiYa's love story and im excited to see how they overcome it, first is the internal battle