Yaay me first 🥳 congrats for the new thread 👏 eagerly waiting for the next part

Thanks dear 
Will update tomorrow 😊
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Mine Only Mine

Part. 8.

It was scaring Geet that how will Maan react when he will know that she is widow, Geet was called by her mother so she start talking her, also tried to be happy as it is her life to be happy in front of others and kept the pain inside her heart. Maan happily went from there after meeting Geet also he was relaxed that she is his only his and she is not engaged with any other person. Other side Annie was not leaving Kumkum side also Vicky was teasing her but then Kumkum was confused with one things then she ask Annie.

K. Annie you call Geet as bhabhi and Arjun call her as dii also Geet is calling Heer as bhabhi and Ridhima as dii also Armaan as jeju I mean what's that (Annie smile at her but then Vicky ask.

V. Yes I am also confused that she is Sujal Gupta sister or Prem Malik sister (Annie laugh seeing his face then she said him.

An. Aacha why you want to know about Geet bhabhi (saying this she wink at Vicky who gave her glare and said.

V. Annie kii bachii if you don't want to tell then don't tell but don't tease me if she is  she is Sujal Gupta sister then no way (Kumkum and Annie smile at him but then Annie said.

An. Mama and bhai actually Geet bhabhi is not Arjun sister (they both were looking at each other in confused way so she took deep breath then said them) actually not only Ridhima but also Geet bhabhi is Sujal Gupta younger sister and they both are really possessive for her (they both were looking at her with blank expression, Annie smile at them then said) you know mama Anurag papa had 3 sons that are Prem, Armaan and Arjun but Rahul and Nikki are Anurag papa small brother children as they were small when they died so papa adopted Rahul and Nikki. With his children he also loved them like his own. Prem bhai wife is Heer, Armaan bhai wife is Ridhima bhabhi who is Geet elder sister, Rahul bhai wife is Geet bhabhi and Rahul bhai died on their wedding day as when they got married they all were coming back bring Geet bhabhi to their house but time they had terrible accident in which Rahul bhai died on the spot but Geet bhabhi was in coma for one month. After gaining her conscious Geet bhabhi was brought here as Arjun bua dadi said that Geet bhabhi she is Rahul bhai widow so she had stay here (listening to this Kumkum and Vicky were shock then Kumkum said.

K. Poor girl she had to faced this in young age but still she is trying to be happy also I had seen pain her eyes that time I thought it's my illusion but now after listening you now I know I was right seeing pain in her eyes (Vicky also said this but they don't know Maan was also listening to this and he was shock this she was someone else wife also her husband died on their wedding day and she was in coma for one month.

All the party Maan was in his thought what he had listen from Annie also he want to go and ask Geet about this truth but he didn't want to go as he know in his anger also without properly listening to her, he may hurt her so he want to home but luck was not his side as his father had to leave early so he had to stay with his brother and mother. He was talking with Annie but his eyes were Geet who was trying to be in corner also avoid talking with any other person also he can see she was with her family but then Armaan ask to Anurag.

Ar. Dad what have to give to mom (he look at his children who was looking at them and then he call to come one after few minutes that person with packet and give to Anurag and Anurag give to Prena and then she said.

Image result for kasauti zindagi ki gif

P. And I know in this there is wind-chain (saying this she open the box and there was wind-chain and all smile at them but Prena hug Anurag, all were happy seeing this. Maan look at Geet who was also happy and now he thought to take leave as almost all the guest only Gupta and they are here but before he could say anything Annie who was standing with them she was pulled and it took seconds to all of them release what has happened as Arjun pull her and put the duppta on her forehead and said.

Aj. Annie don't talk now unnecessary if you talk then ready to see worst (then Khurana's realise that all become quite and there a aged women was standing who was having hard expression on her face. Malik and Gupta family took her blessing Khurana's also took. Khurana's were going and before they go Anurag call Annie who went toward him then he introduce Annie to bua Jii when she and Arjun took her blessing.

An. Bua Jii she is Arjun wife Annie and they are her family (pointing towards khurana, bua Jii look at her then said) 

B. So she the one with whom our Arjun run and married her what's special in her that our Arjun married her (listening to this all were shock also Annie eyes tear up listening to this but Maan was angry before he could anything Anurag said.

An. No bua Jii we all were present in their marriage and if they had run away from house they why both family accept them soon (he said in serious voice which make bua Jii believe and then Gupta's took leave from them and they after also Khurana's were going to take leave but bua Jii eyes fell on Geet  who was wearing little heavy work dress it make her angry and she said to Prena.

geet maaneet ghsp geet hui sabse parayi gifs ghsp.tumblr.com

B. Prena bahu you are loving your daughter in law like your own daughter see what Geet bahu is wearing (Geet eyes tear up also she is scared of bua Jii but then bua Jii said her) and bahu I think you forget what your status is now you are widow of my grand son but I think you forget that (all were shock bua Jii was accusing her but they can't say her anything, Maan was angry but he is unable to do anything.

(Bua reaction seeing Geet Sarree)

Precap.  Maan did something which shock everyone including Geet

Friends do like & comment

Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes

Thank you.

Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Friends thank you who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update
Geet faced bad her husband died in their marriage day
but that woman too much why taking so madly
now Maan what he will do ????
thnx for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter

Annie explains her family about Anurag's children
she also tell them that Geet was married to Rahul but he died on his wedding after
and Geet after coming out of coma she was brought to the Gupta house as Rahul's widow 
anu5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear 
Liked it!! 
Maan was feeling contented that Geet is his but alas he came to know about Geet's past and her being widow of Rahul through Annie. Buaji was hurling accesses on Geet and none could go against her. Seems like Maan filled Geet's forehead and announced her to be his wife. 
Thanks for the pm!
:))