TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
Again a very good episode😳. I just loved zaara telling a lie and speaking truth simultaneously😆. Looking forward to the next episode.I hope Siddiqui sahab resign na karein. I badly want to see zaara supporting him in the future😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Again a very good episode😳. I just loved zaara telling a lie and speaking truth simultaneously😆. Looking forward to the next episode.I hope Siddiqui sahab resign na karein. I badly want to see zaara supporting him in the future😳

But I am afraid of precap where Sara telling a women as wife of ksbir is she his wife😭
Edited by favjassi - 6 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

But I am afraid of precap where Sara telling a women as wife of ksbir is she his wife😭

No she isn't his wife. Woh Kabir ki bhabhi ki behen hai
crispsy thumbnail
Does bhabi wants to get her sister married to Kabir?Edited by crispsy - 6 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

Does bhabi wants to get her sister married to Kabir?

I think so
DAPSG thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes.. It was indeed good episode.. Just loved zaara's dialogues when kabir said she was not suitable teacher for the children..
And the way kabir teasing zaara with his eyes was superb..
And the way zaara told lie & then told truth after apologising her father was good.. And she confronts whole board by stating her point regarding TT was very nice..
Precap is interesting..