Saesha and KK scenes, now KK parents. Why?

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I really don't get why choti Chuhi is getting so much screen space, and that too, cv's showing all these scenes with her and KK. To top it off, they are now bringing in KK's parents who will be played by established senior actors, and all this indicates that KK is going to be a somewhat important and perhaps a permanent fixture in the show (not that I have an issue with this as I like KK-zaan), with most likely his love story with choti chuhi. And KK mother to me seems like either DVM or shweta part two. Why do I feel they are going to do a repeat of either the ashish-asha or avneil love story? There is a possibility of this because when avni met Neil and his family, she lied about who she is and her parents, and saesha is doing the same in order to get KK's attention. But then again, KK is nothing like Neil, and would never be the kind of person to fight for his love, plus his career is also in the entertainment industry as an actor, so the last two points make KK like another ashish, so maybe this could be A-A repeat story. Or it could just be that KK- Saesha fall in love (as whenever KK looks at her, he sees his own reflection in her eyes 😆 ) and then KK and his family find out about her lies, including KK mother getting to know she is illegitimate and an orphan, and becomes negative. God knows why the writers are giving so much screen space to this girl. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Himani128 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
God knows what the story line CVS are planning.
I will give chance to tell their story for a month. If they still don't succeed with the story. How they give avneil centric track with all new entries. Till now even after so many olvs track was avneil centric.

So I am waiting g till episode airs. 

If they fail giving avneil centric track,

I will stop giving them trp.

Will watch only avneil scenes and skip the rest.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I for one am fed up with her. She cant act and her voice is irritating. If they wanted to give Juhi's daughter so much importance and SS, then they should have cast someone watchable in the role. The same way they cast Zaan as KK. We all like him. If he was paired with someone tolerable we can watch that part too.

But what annoys me the most is that the CV's just sidelined Ali and gave him no story of his own (after the Love triangle story played out) when he was a pivotal character from the start of the show. Every possible love angle for him was dropped.

Then Amol, Avni's Brother was turned negative yet again and sent packing to jail. Why cant he come back? 

In this show they NEVER had a decent parallel track. Many of us said to bring a love angle for Neela, who was so young and beautiful still. But No. They didnt and hey ho, they killed her off! 

But suddenly they think "Hey we really should have a parallel track" and they think of giving half the SS to a character no one really likes and now with an actor who cant act! I just don't get this? Just like Punnu, does Payal have channel support too? This is beyond irritating now. Especially that they hired such Bari Barkam actors to play the roles of KK's parents! That means they intend to give him, and by default Saesha too much importance. Even DD nor Ali had any parents on the show to date even after 1 year, but KK does, and that is all for Saesha. I thought her love angle was with her other teen friend Samrat? Now he's forgotten and this "actor" who is 10 years her senior is her love angle? This is whack! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Himani128 thumbnail
I guess payal has channel support.
That's the reason, even after so many good roles all is is given to her stupid role.

How I wish we get samrat,mogli,dd,kk,Neil scenes.

Tara ,sitara,sunheri they are plenty of people who CAN act .

But no ss is given to a person who can't act.

Why?

Before it was Poonam and now payal😡.

These mother daughter are sole reason for our show to be at this point.
Edited by Himani128 - 6 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
I also think this "Bright" idea to suddenly make a 16 year old 18 was ALL part of their "afterthought" of let's make Saesha opposite KK! He was supposed to like Avni and seek love advice from Neil who will give him advice not knowing this is Avni.

THAT may have been more interesting to watch. Samrat was supposed to be the one interested in Saesha and maybe she has a crush on KK but realizes that Samrat is right for her. That is what I was expecting to see. But here suddenly they show as if KK is into her as well? She is 18 so she's no longer jail bait either! Sweet 16 suddenly turned into 18! 

I know ALL this has been done to force the Love angle between KK and Saesha and that is why suddenly his parents are being introduced as well. Cant think of any other reason. It really bugs me!
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
We are not interested in seeing Saesha or Kk and his irrelevant family. It was supposed to be Avnis story...we want to see her story...which includes Neil and his family and her friends ...Ali etc 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Himani128

I guess payal has channel support.

That's the reason, even after so many good roles all is is given to her stupid role.

How I wish we get samrat,mogli,dd,kk,Neil scenes.

Tara ,sitara,sunheri they are plenty of people who CAN act .

But no ss is given to a person who can't act.

Why?

Before it was Poonam and now payal😡.

These mother daughter are sole reason for our show to be at this point.

Ma Beti dono hi Panoti hai iss show ke liye! That is the honest truth. Since Juhi, and actually, since Mishti was introduced that is when the show started to lose the plot. I was never one who hated Mishti, but now I am so hell annoyed by her. I wish that little Mishti was still there she was WAY better than this. 

It's after Mishti came on the picture that Juhi started to play all her games and turned into a vamp. Jo baki ka kasar rehe gayi...unki Beti puri kar rahi hai! ðŸ˜¡

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Himani128 thumbnail
Not sure.
But my gut feeling is that kks father will somehow relate to avni.

Himani128 thumbnail
CVS if you stalk take this idea.
Make kamini daughter of Bebe, who left house for marrying kks father even before prakash and swethas marriage.

Even kk mom has huge ego , so will may feel that she didn't meet Bebe even after so many years

At least we can relate somehow.
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Himani128

Not sure.

But my gut feeling is that kks father will somehow relate to avni.

hey even i had that feeling.. what if he is the grown up/ old aladhin?